Guilty Pleasures... Music wise ;)

GinnyJackson

Proud Member
Alright people. I looked and didn't see a thread for this. But i wanna know your guilty music pleasures. Like what song do you listen to that is like a great song but is from an artist from the disney channel or something lol.

My guilty pleasure is Miley Cyrus's Cant be tamed...

Another one of mine is a song called Say The Word from the Kim Possible soundtrack

Love is in the Air - John Paul Young
"If" - Bread
Walking on Sunshine - Katrina and the Waves
Will You Still Love Me - Chicago
Wildfire - Michael Murphey
Take a Chance On Me - Abba
I Need You - America
Weekend in New England - Barry Manilow
Longer - Dan Fogelberg
You Light Up My Life - Debby Boone
Have You Never Been Mellow - Olivia Newton-John
Let 'Em In - Paul MCcartney & Wings
Babe - Styx
Could've been - Tiffany
Won't Hold You Back - Toto
Careless Whisper - Wham
I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston
I Want to Know What Love Is - Foreigner
Dust In The Wind - Kansas
Afternoon Delight - Starland Vocal Band (for the harmonies)
Crocodile Rock - Elton John

I don't think there is such a thing. Something can only be considered "guilty" if you're worried about what someone else thinks, and I don't, so I'm not embarrased about anything.

Im proud to say it even though its in my siggy (hehe!) but i LOVE anything by Hanson. yeah Hanson. Im a proud Fanson and I dont care what anyone thinks! I also love songs from The Little Mermaid also and spice girls. *girl power* lol :)

yeah ok...so I find myself humming the theme song from Jeopardy..:ninja:....My daughter says,,,yeah mom you would..:lmao:

I don't think there is such a thing. Something can only be considered "guilty" if you're worried about what someone else thinks, and I don't, so I'm not embarrased about anything.

The songs I listed in my post above...I wouldn't dare play those songs loudly in public in my Brooklyn neighborhood.

Teen pop of the 90's and early 00's. I'm mostly talking boybands here, haha. I still listen to Backstreet Boys, *NSYNC, New Kids on the Block, Five, 98 Degrees, Youngstown, etc. You name it, and I most likely have it on my iPod.

The songs I listed in my post above...I wouldn't dare play those songs loudly in public in my Brooklyn neighborhood.
Why? Because someone will laugh at you? I don't hide what I listen to. If other people doesn't think it's cool, oh well.

Teen pop of the 90's and early 00's. I'm mostly talking boybands here, haha. I still listen to Backstreet Boys, *NSYNC, New Kids on the Block, Five, 98 Degrees, Youngstown, etc. You name it, and I most likely have it on my iPod.

haha omg me to! love bsb and nysnc! dont have any new kids but i do have music from 90's boy bands in my cd collection still lol

Im proud to say it even though its in my siggy (hehe!) but i LOVE anything by Hanson. yeah Hanson. Im a proud Fanson and I dont care what anyone thinks!

Really??? We'd never have guessed that. You kept that quiet! ;)

As for my guilty pleasure, I do quite like Natalie Imbruglia's first two albums.

Body - The Jacksons
Muscles - Diana Ross

I'd be so embarressed if someone caught me listening to those songs :p

haha omg me to! love bsb and nysnc! dont have any new kids but i do have music from 90's boy bands in my cd collection still lol

I have the same thing. Nsync,BSB teenpop in general of the 90's :)
Still listen to Nsync in particular, it's just too much fun to resist for me lol

Also Eurodance from the 90's. I guess for the same reason.

I am with you here. I still listen to them sometimes. I don't care what anyone says, New Kids music was awesome. And BSB made some classic pop tunes. So there!

i agree with Ginvid. Bsb made some great songs! i still listen to them and i have their all their albums even the new ones. ive seen them 5 time in concert. great shows!!

Song(s) you know are bad but you just can't hate it

Are there any songs out there which you know in your heart of hearts it's a bad song but you still can't bring yourself to hate it?

For me it's Tik Tok by Kesha. Yeah it's horrible but i honestly can't hate it

Back