La Toya Jackson (1.64 m)
Marlon Jackson (1.73 m)
Michael Jackson (1.78 m)
Randy Jackson (1.77 m)
Janet Jackson (1.63 m)

Prince Jackson (1.55 m)
Paris Jackson (1.57 m)
Blanket Jackson (1.21 m)

Interesting. I thought Joe was shorter than that.

Was Michael really 1.78 m? I have read 1.74 or 1.75 somewhere, but I'm not sure.

Wouldn't Michael be 1.77m. His official height in the 1980's was 5'9, and his autopsy stated he was 5'9.

Wow, Jermaine and Jackie are really tall!

I wonder what shoe size Michael used. Anyone?

Wow, Jermaine and Jackie are really tall!

I wonder what shoe size Michael used. Anyone?

well, according to my HIStory Magazine, he was a size 8.5 (size 42 in European measurements) which I find kinda strange since it looked like he had pretty big feet, and 8.5 doesn't seem very big :scratch:

All of them got average heights only. And it's really stupid to add children's heights in your post as they are still growing and only 13/12 and 8. Prince ain't going to remain the height he is now 10 years from now same goes for his siblings and other people their age. Michael's senior siblings on the other hand ain't growing no more

Last edited:
All of them got average heights only. And it's really stupid to add children's heights in your post as they are still growing and only 13/12 and 8. Prince ain't going to remain the height he is now 10 years from now same goes for his siblings and other people their age. Michael's senior siblings on the other hand ain't growing no more

that's not very nice :no:

That is not stupid?! just because they are children.. and so what?

If you actually read what I stated you'd know I meant the post not the poster.

umm...i DID read what you stated, else I wouldn't have quoted you....you said it's stupid to put that in your post.....so to me, that's an insult to the poster....but whatever..don't wanna go off topic....

MJ shoe size is 9 not 8.5! I read he had a perfect dancers show size 9! Those feet are nice and big from what we have seen in pics! O_O

How do you even know all that?

I would have said Prince is taller than Paris.

I think you got Jermaine right...
Met him last month and he seemd to be around 1,85 m (6 ft, 1or 6 ft 2 would be my guess.

Suzie1 did you guess these or get them from somewhere? I'm just confused.. there is actually a public record of their heights..??

Janet seems taller than that, then again for most of the last decade she was dating a real life hobbit :lol:

I think generally famous people seem shorter than you think when you meet them.

My friend saw Beyonce in real life and said she was shorter than she seems on screen.

Suzie1 did you guess these or get them from somewhere? I'm just confused.. there is actually a public record of their heights..??

I found these on internet.. IMDB.com and other places.. I didn't guess them :)

Back