Michael Jackson on Flinstone

haha, I love the Flintstones. This is awesome.

Michael Jackstone. :D

OMG I never saw that before!

Check out the credits it says performed by La Toya Jackson! lol It don't sound like her and obviously it wasn't MJ either! But, this was so cute! :)

I have never seen this before. I love, love, love it! Michael would love this!

Check out the credits it says performed by La Toya Jackson! lol It don't sound like her and obviously it wasn't MJ either! But, this was so cute! :)

whoa, you're right! it says LaToya sang this. maybe they modified her voice electronically, sounded nothing like her.

OMG I was just talking about this the other day

I remember we watched this in school and I thought it was the coolest thing ever and I loved the whole Michael Jackstone thing lol so fitting.

La Toya is doing his singing voice lol.

Oh, I didn't know that it was La Toya singing.. I wondering how her real voice sound when she singing that without editing it.

Interesting credits, but

I believe in the full movie they have both Michael and La Toya and La Toya does the voice for herself. As the speaking voice of Michael they credit Kipp Lennon (the same guy who sang Lisa on the Simpsons). So I tend to believe that the one singing is also Kipp Lennon even though they credit La Toya for the song (sounds nothing like her).

Scott Menville - Freddy Flintstone
Elizabeth Fraser - Wilma Slaghoople
Hamilton Camp - Barney Rubble
B.J. Ward - Betty Bricker, Mrs. Gravelstone
Bumper Robinson - Philo Quartz
Dana Hill - Stoney
Jean Vander Pyl - Mrs. Slaghoople
Frank Welker - Dino
Rene Levant - Officer Quartz
Henry Corden - Ed and Edna Flintstone
Kipp Lennon - Michael Jackstone (speaking voice)
La Toya Jackson - La Toya Jackstone

Kipp Lennon has contributed to several episodes of The Simpsons: in the episode "Stark Raving Dad," although Michael Jackson (credited as "John Jay Smith") performed the speaking part of Leon Kompowski, a character who pretended he was Michael Jackson, Lennon sang the songs because Jackson was only contracted to speak, not sing. He sang Jackson's songs "Ben" and "Billie Jean" as well as the original song "Lisa, It's Your Birthday," written by Jackson. He also provides Jackson's singing voice in The Jacksons: An American Dream.

In addition to The Simpsons, Lennon voiced Michael Jackstone on The Flintstone Kids' Just Say No Special, and various roles in The Story of Santa Claus, The Fall Guy, and Eight Is Enough and the TV series of Herbie the Love Bug.

Aww this reminds me of a cartoon we have here in Holland with ducks they have an episode named Michael Duckson :lol:

Here you can see a part of the episode, I have no idea what language this is sorry couldn't find it with subtitles.

[youtube]wBSzw81La64&feature=related[/youtube]

That was cute. But I promise those were the only two black people I have ever seen in Bedrock in my life.

Okay I solved the mystery for certain
In the 1980s La Toya had a song called "Just Say No" that was apparently used in anti-drugs campaign. She also allowed the song to be used in this special. This is the song and the info

latoya.jpg

Michael's song - although it has different lyrics - is still credited as " Beat it" and Kipp Lennon is the one that's singing it.

jackstone.jpg

jackstone2.jpg

On a side note

Aww this reminds me of a cartoon we have here in Holland with ducks they have an episode named Michael Duckson :lol:

That Michael Duckson is really sexy :)

michaelduckson21ou.jpg

and it reminds me of Michael Quackson

687_product.jpg

Back