What exactly will happen June 25th?

*MissChanel*

Proud Member
There isn't anything official is there? I suppose fans will make their own tributes all around the world. I can just see millions upon millions of people remembering him that day. Does anyone know what the Jackson family will do? God, can't believe we are talking about Michael gone from us already a whole year now! Its so surreal even up until now. The whole year has just been a complete blur. :cry:

Please list the tributes that you know will take place that day and list what country. I'm curious to see what fans have got planned.

Last edited:
It doesn't feel like a year. But it doesn't feel like longer or shorter... It's like a time warp or something insane :S

theres a money making event being done by joe. is it in gary? cant remember.and radny selling off spots for camera crews at F.L

So there's nothing official done in memory of Michael???????

Hello I'm very sory posting my text in this forum but I don't really know where I can do it :s
So we are the June 21 2010 and it was approximatly 1 years that I'm MJ's fan. In my city they is not a event the June 25 ..... so I make the party alone ^^
Like everyone Michael miss me so much and I really want that he come back.
I want talk about a thing very important for me with you, more days go by whiout him and more I'm afraid in the dark, when I was alone in my hause I was so afraid that I owed call my best friend for that she come to look me....
In this world tere is a very very very nosty peoples and it they who afraid me I hope that Michael will soon return to fight them. I think that Michael is the only one who can make us gather itself, spread this peace and love message for overcome this enemies.
This people afraid really me, I want it stops :'( so I hoooope that Michael come very soon for save us ...

I love you, take care, god bless you :)
L.O.V.E

There is MjworldCry.
http://www.mjworldcry.com/

majorloveprayer is on 25th every month

Oh God, I didn't even know of this event. Since my city is not participating [It's so dull here!] I'll be lighting a candle, praying and listening to songs like Cry, Heal The World and We've Had Enough.
I'll prob be attempting to Moonwalk aswell :mello: at a pacific time (about 10.00pm -ish I think)

It's a shame I don't really live near any of you guys. I long to be in a group of MJ fans together.

Holland has a few events planned...

A commercial one in Amsterdam with local artists singing MJ-songs

A fan-organised one in Eindhoven

And a lot of people will pay a visit to the HIStory statue in a town called Best.

I will bring flowers and candles and so on to the statue....after that we are off to Eindhoven where they will have a room with performances but they also have a quiet room....i think i'll spend my time there.

I long to be in a group of MJ fans together.
You are not alone! I've never been with more than two other MJ fan at the same time, and I've been a fan for 20+ years now. I like to engage with people who really feel what Michael was all about, spiritual people.

What's happening on the 25'th? Well, personally I'll join the MajorLovePrayer and later on maybe take a couple of dance steps or so..

I'm from Portugal and that i know,there's nothing planed.

Still i have decided that i will pay my respect alone,doing lots of things that i know Mcihael will love to see.

I will go to the beach and through in the sea a picture of Michael with a poem i wrote,and ask God to take it to Michael.

I will hear a Michael shirt all day.

I will do everything to make sure that exactly at 2.26pm,(22.26 pm here),i can be near the ocean,praying in the light of a candle.

i will make sure that i am really alone.Like this,if want to cry,to scream,to sing,i know that noone will see it,but God and Michael.

I'm from Portugal and that i know,there's nothing planed.

Still i have decided that i will pay my respect alone,doing lots of things that i know Mcihael will love to see.

I will go to the beach and through in the sea a picture of Michael with a poem i wrote,and ask God to take it to Michael.

I will hear a Michael shirt all day.

I will do everything to make sure that exactly at 2.26pm,(22.26 pm here),i can be near the ocean,praying in the light of a candle.

i will make sure that i am really alone.Like this,if want to cry,to scream,to sing,i know that noone will see it,but God and Michael.

:huggy: I'll be doing something similar...

I'll just be home.. Watching the documentaries showing on TV..

Anyone know of a tribute planned in London on 25th? I have no idea what I will do on Friday. I have booked it off work as I know it will be incredibly difficult but I have no idea what to do...

Back