Poll : what's the best Ebay or Amazon?

what's the best Ebay or Amazon

• Ebay

Votes: 38 52.8%
  • Amazon

Votes: 34 47.2%

• Total voters
Generally I prefer Amazon for stuff that's still being officially sold/manufactured, but some things are only available on eBay.

Amazon is safer than Ebay. btw, users are really taken good care of when they have to return the item that they purchased on Amazon.

Ebay = Rarer stuff and Out-Of-Print stuff

Amazon = New stuff at cheaper prices (especially Michael's solo albums at rock bottom prices).

Personally I use both!!!!!

I agree with Krshna. I can't choose one or the other because they're both great.

If you're looking for new stuff, albums, books, go with Amazon easy! So cheap. :D

If you're looking for collectibles or old memorabilia, try to win it on eBay. Private sellers on Amazon over charge all the time, and I don't know if they have something in place to protect buyers like the eBay/PayPal protection.

ebay is way better! there are much more mj things and you can get them all so cheap :D haha

I prefer Amazon as they sell new stuff at pretty decent prices and it's safe. Even the private sellers are pretty good for the most part.
But I find eBay is better if your looking for rarer stuff plus you usually get a photo of what you are buying if it is used.

I prefer Ebay as I know I will be able to find the stuff I want on there, but it's the prices which can pee me off because I know there are some people who bid just for the fun of it, so you pay more. Haven't really tried Amazon...maybe I should

I chose Ebay,because I do not buy things from Amazon. They sell dog fighting books,and video's. :(

I chose Amazon,because I don't buy things from Ebay

2 different outlets for 2 completely different purposes. If you're looking for older, collectable items, then eBay is the the way forward. If you're looking for new items from a reliable source then Amazon all the way.

On that basis I can't really choose one over the other sorry...

Ebay = Rarer stuff and Out-Of-Print stuff

Amazon = New stuff at cheaper prices (especially Michael's solo albums at rock bottom prices).

Personally I use both!!!!!

Hey krshna, the MJ solo albums i see there arent that cheap you know. If you want cheap official dvd and cd1s play.com is the place to hang out ;)

EDIT: + free shipping on everything always

Hey krshna, the MJ solo albums i see there arent that cheap you know. If you want cheap official dvd and cd1s play.com is the place to hang out ;)

EDIT: + free shipping on everything always

Amazon UK has MJ albums for like £3.99 and free postage. But I'm not sure whether it's the same for Norway!

I love Play.com.......I love using Play.com......So easy......So cheap!!!!

When I want to buy something, I usually compare the prices of both Amazon and play.com.....and go for the cheapest one!!!!!

Amazon UK has MJ albums for like £3.99 and free postage. But I'm not sure whether it's the same for Norway!

I love Play.com.......I love using Play.com......So easy......So cheap!!!!

When I want to buy something, I usually compare the prices of both Amazon and play.com.....and go for the cheapest one!!!!!

yeah I didn't check amazon UK, They have free postage to the UK only. That's why I prefer PLay.com as they have free shipping to anywhere. :)

Amazon is easier. You don't have to go through the paypal crap with that

eBay offers a wider range of products, but most of them are false listings with lies; selling damaged products with inflated delievery charges. Amazon is nice and easy, but they only sell new stuf.

I use Amazon much more often. I don't know why, though. Maybe because the only stuff that I can seem to find on eBay that I can't find on Amazon is seriously rare, more than a decade out-of-print stuff. Plus, as long as you can find it, you can buy the Amazon stuff as soon as you see it, whereas if an eBay listing is an auction rather than a Buy It Now, you have to compete for it with the possibility of some blighter nicking the product from you 5 seconds before the listing ends, lol.

ebay for me. There are few to none garage sales or flea markets where I stay, and the only place to get vintage stuff is ebay. I use Amazon for newly released books, dvds or CDs. Everything else I get off ebay.

Back