Children's Festivals on August 29th by Heal The World For Children

Bee

Proud Member
On Michael's birthday (August 29th) Heal The World For Children will be holding
Children’s Festivals in cities around the world for disadvantaged and sick children.

82850883.png

Heal The World For Children is a charitable organization founded by Michael Jackson fans from around the world. Inspired by the love and compassion Michael Jackson has shown to humanity and especially to children throughout his life, they have made a commitment to continue his work and celebrate childhood.

Last year there was a Children's Festival held in Los Angeles, which was very fun and brought a smile to a lot of children! See pics here.

Please help to make this year a wonderful event for the children and a beautiful tribute to Michael's legacy by making a contribution! Every penny will go towards the events! If you want, you can also help with spreading this flyer when you visit any tribute events on June 25th and so on to spread the word. Or post this on your Facebook / Twitter etc.

You can visit the website for more info and see how you can help. Thank you very much! :)
http://www.healtheworldforchildren.org/

http://twitter.com/HTWForChildren

Last edited:
wow, this is incredible!!!

i cried looking at the pictures from last year.

this is SO important. giving love to people, its why were here.

i still cant believe michael has gone. the world will never be the same without him.

mankind can only get worse from here, because we need someone brave enough, popular enough and strong enough like michael to spread the word.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bee
this thread warms my heart.
its everything michael stood for .
beautiful thread .
ty for this.:heart:

I'll try my best to help on either or both days in August for the London festival :)

^ Thanks and I think so too, Soph! Sad to see that threads like this always get so less hits though. :(

They do sadly which makes me question so many things :( I'd thought a lot of people would be at least checking this out instead of just reading the title and thinking "nah" :(

^ Yeah....obviously negativity and gossip is more alive in people's minds. What can we do; nothing I'm afraid.

For those who do care, the locations for the Children's Festivals so far are:
L.A., NYC, Mexico City, London, Italy, and Bucharest

Amazing, isn't it? :)

They do sadly which makes me question so many things :( I'd thought a lot of people would be at least checking this out instead of just reading the title and thinking "nah" :(

yes... it's difficult but... we can make a difference. I'm doing my part too right now ;-)

Hope this will be great (again!!):clapping:

Oh what a beautiful idea, I would love to help in any way I can for the London event :) Looking at those pictures and seeing those children's happy faces just had me in tears big time!! :cry: I will print some flyers out as i work in a nursery and could hand them out maybe, I mean i dont live in or work in London, but there is a chance people my travel!! Is worth a shot! Good luk with it guys :heart:

I have been sending e-mails to the address on their website but no one
replies.

Does anyone have a contact person in the LA area? I want to volunteer
on August 29th.

Thanks for any help.

^ Where did you send it to? healtheworldforchildren@gmail.com? You should get an answer, but it's flooding in so it can take a while.
Let me know if you had sent it to that one, otherwise I can maybe give you another. Thanks! :)

@michaelswendybird: That would be AWESOME! :D Thanks a bunch!

............Awwwwwwwww,I SURELY will promote this in my siggy,and on my facebook etc:wub::D:wub:

Don´t forget this.

Yes, please!
This is a great way to remember Michael, the man, doing what he loved the most: making children happy.
If you happen to live in the cities mentioned or if you want to support the cause, you just have to contact HTWFC.
Please do it :clapping:

Children's Festival (August 29, 2010)
On Michael's birthday, the 29th of August, we’ll be holding a Children’s Festival in cities around the world for disadvantaged and sick children.

Volunteers MUST sign up ahead of time. We will not allow walk-in volunteers or spectators. If you are with an organization and would like to inform your members about your organization, please email us and we will forward you the details.

All guests are required to RSVP.

London
Time: 12:00pm - 4:00pm
Arts & crafts, facepainting, sports & games, bouncy castles, magic show, pinada,
candy floss & popcorn, ice cream, plus music, food, soft drinks and great prizes to be
won in competitions throughout the afternoon!
Contact and RSVP: 07513 470 479

Los Angeles
Arts & crafts, facepainting, fun games, bouncy house, entertainment, pinada, food,
drinks, cotton candy, snow cones, popcorn, ice cream, music and great prizes!
Everything free for invited guests and their families.
Contact and RSVP: LAChildrensFestival@gmail.com

New York
Time: 10:00am - 1:30pm
Arts and crafts, face painting, MJ music and dance, games, contests and other surprises!
Contact and RSVP: NYCChildrensFestival@gmail.com

Mexico
Games, facepainting, arts & crafts, bouncy castle, entertainment, piñatas, snacks,
drinks, ice cream, music and prizes.
Contact and RSVP: HTWFC.Mexico@gmail.com

Last edited:
Uhm there are no cities enough near me to I to go :( But I will post on twitter about the event! It's a great event! Congrats!

its very nice, amazing. That is exactly what Michael wants, just Heal The World for our children. i live in Turkey and won't be able to attend this lovely event.. but remember please that my heart and prayers will be with all of you on August 29th.
Thank you for this thread Mrs. Music,

with L-O-V-E

Thanks everyone for the sweet words & support! All the Children's Festivals have been so amazing, you can check out the pics on Facebook.

Here's a cool vid from the L.A. event that's been covered on TV on ABC7! :)

Thanks everyone for the sweet words & support! All the Children's Festivals have been so amazing, you can check out the pics on Facebook.

Here's a cool vid from the L.A. event that's been covered on TV on ABC7! :)

You guys did simply great!!!
Mexico, LA, NYC, London, Romania, Italia... all of you, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Back