Tell me stories about your experiences in his prescense

michael4eva

Proud Member
Never been in his aura before but wouuld love to hear stories of days you were in the same energy zone as mj..Either a concert..Seeing him in any capacity really

Just what you remember, maybe pictures..Why it was memorable, what it meant to you..How it helps you through this...Anything really

Just think it might be good to post stories so we can all share that command bond and so that those who were in his presence can relive it by typing it out...

Hmm, well I have a two stories.

A few months ago, back in November, I was with a group of friends at my house. They all started to talk about Michael randomly out of the blue and I assure that it was not good talk. It was 3 days before his 5 month anniversary and I was still very, very sensitive on the subject. They all basically ganged up on ME and I could not defend Michael.

Later that night, I went up to my room and I broke down crying. I completely lost it because I couldn't get my mind off of it and it hurt. So as I was crying, I put on "Keep The Faith" and I felt hard pressure on my right shoulder. It didn't hurt, it just felt like somebody was resting their hand on it and possibly squeezing it gently to comfort me. This is one of the very few times I actually believe I felt Michael's presence with me and every time it's that same feeling I get. I can't describe but it's just like...I know it's him.

Then a couple weeks ago this month, I was having a really relaxing, calm day. I was really feeling him with me that day. I was thinking about him a lot during that day and playing his music non-stop. Then when I stepped outside to sit and enjoy the day, I just felt extremely happy and I felt like he was in my presence. What topped that day off for me was when I was at the store and "Man In The Mirror" started playing.
Like I said, I can't explain it...I just know. I've only truly felt this 3 or 4 times.

Keep that belief..Who is anyone to disprove it...For ages people were adament the world was flat and anyone who said it was round was called mad...Then look what happened..

Same with aliens, bigfoot...anything..You never know...I hadn't thought about those experiences of mj too..But that is really comforting for you i imagine

Did you ever see him in person in any way too?

Ive never met Michael or get to see him in person or in concert which was my BIGGEST dream in the world. I have however believe to have encounted his spirit. i dont know how to explain it. after it happened i posted about it here. it was on the day that murray was going to court for the 1st day on the manslaugher charges. i watched the live stream on TMZ for hours. i was glued to it. later that night i was here again and i just started crying my eyes out. i wouldnt stop. i was looking at pictures of him and said to myself how much i love him and how much i miss him. then i swear i herd a voice say " i love you to" and i just stopped. i didnt know what to say or do. it was just out of the blue. i didnt say a word back. i knew it had to be michael. it felt like it was him. i still believe it was and I just know he knows we love him and he's watching us all.

I never met Michael in person, but gosh I feel like I know him sometimes. I dreamt about him a lot. In one of them (which is my favorite dream) he was signing some things for me. I kept telling him how sweet he was and wonderful....it felt like a "fangirly" moment and all he did was laugh and smile, thanking me and he went ahead and hugged me. The hug felt so real. I woke up crying from joy. It was just so vivid. He looked exactly like he looked during the making of the Thriller video. It felt so real.

I have had other dreams, where he's walking down a street, he's smiling and well as the other night I dreamt he was trying to help me and my mom to get up and walk. He kept saying, 'don't give up, come on'.

So I never meant him when he was alive....only in dreams.

Ive never met Michael or get to see him in person or in concert which was my BIGGEST dream in the world. I have however believe to have encounted his spirit. i dont know how to explain it. after it happened i posted about it here. it was on the day that murray was going to court for the 1st day on the manslaugher charges. i watched the live stream on TMZ for hours. i was glued to it. later that night i was here again and i just started crying my eyes out. i wouldnt stop. i was looking at pictures of him and said to myself how much i love him and how much i miss him. then i swear i herd a voice say " i love you to" and i just stopped. i didnt know what to say or do. it was just out of the blue. i didnt say a word back. i knew it had to be michael. it felt like it was him. i still believe it was and I just know he knows we love him and he's watching us all.

Oh my God :angel: My :heart: skipped when I read that....

I never mat him or went to a show. But seems that I know him and I can touch him sometimes when I'm watching videos or listening to musics. My dream was to watch a show of Dangerous Tour (my favorite one)! But it was not possible, I was about 1 year old.

I love read stories of fans that met him. Tell us please.

Michael waved to me twice during one of his BAD concerts. I was 12 at the time and was so excited. As the years passed though, I didn't think of it as a big deal because he waved to fans all the time, I didn't really look at is as something special. Now that he is no longer with us, and I know I will never meet him, I find myself thinking about those moments a lot. I know how lucky I was to see him in concert and have those moments, even if he didn't remember me by the time the concert was over, at that very moment we had a connection. :wub: I will always be thankful for that.

I saw him from a decent distance twice, and what I'll always remember is his glow, his mesmerising aura, that soothing feeling you got just by looking at him, especially when he smiled. He just oozed love and gentleness.

Hmm, well I have a two stories.

A few months ago, back in November, I was with a group of friends at my house. They all started to talk about Michael randomly out of the blue and I assure that it was not good talk. It was 3 days before his 5 month anniversary and I was still very, very sensitive on the subject. They all basically ganged up on ME and I could not defend Michael.

Later that night, I went up to my room and I broke down crying. I completely lost it because I couldn't get my mind off of it and it hurt. So as I was crying, I put on "Keep The Faith" and I felt hard pressure on my right shoulder. It didn't hurt, it just felt like somebody was resting their hand on it and possibly squeezing it gently to comfort me. This is one of the very few times I actually believe I felt Michael's presence with me and every time it's that same feeling I get. I can't describe but it's just like...I know it's him.

Then a couple weeks ago this month, I was having a really relaxing, calm day. I was really feeling him with me that day. I was thinking about him a lot during that day and playing his music non-stop. Then when I stepped outside to sit and enjoy the day, I just felt extremely happy and I felt like he was in my presence. What topped that day off for me was when I was at the store and "Man In The Mirror" started playing.
Like I said, I can't explain it...I just know. I've only truly felt this 3 or 4 times.

thanku so much for sharing this, it's beautiful xxxxxxxxxxxxx

i felt his presence may be 3-4 times during this year. it was always out of the blue. dont know why these times because i think about him every day. yes it's right. you cannot explain it, you cannot prove it, your logic tells you that you are crazy and making things up, but you just feel that he is here. you just feel it's not coming from you. you dont feel by yourself anymore, and it's really sudden

Back in '93 I was at Disney World in Florida with my parents and he showed up to watch the Indiana Jones show. We were sitting about 10 ft away from him. It was probably 4-5 weeks before the first set of allegations came out, so the response from the audience was pretty cool. He came in after everyone else was already seated. Then, just before the whole stunt show thing was about to start, I heard this wave of "oohs and aahs" and cheering making its way down from the back of the room to the stage up front. He was with 3-4 kids (looked like his nephews/nieces) and they all sat in a roped off area. At the end of the show, security walked them onto the stage so they wouldn't have to walk up through the crowd to the regular exits. He waved for pictures at the end . . . I think I have pics somewhere.

I first saw Michael at his 45th bday party in 2003, but more importantly MET HIM 7 DAYS BEFORE HE PAST! (and heard him rehearse) im not really in the mind frame to type up the experience but I will sometime soon. I did type it up before when I got back from my experience!

Last edited:
Michael is more alive in spirit than he ever was while he was living. He was an earth angel come to earth to teach about LOVE. And he will continue to do so in spirit. He is free to do as he wishes now. Doesn't have to please anyone anymore.

These stories are so touching and inspiring to read , keep the faith everyone

He was mesmerizing in concerts. Saw him in Dangerous and HIStory tours in Europe. I replayed every second of those days in my mind for so many times.

Also met him a few years ago, he was with his kids, Blanket was still a baby then. He took in his arms the kid of my friend, and we were there, just a breath away from him. Such an angel!

I only "met" him "once" in my dream. It was really weird. I've never dreamt about any celebrity before and I rarely remember my dreams. Michael's passing just completely upset me more than I ever thought it could. It was probably a few weeks after he passed, and he was sitting on my couch with me. My fam was also there-dad, stepmom, brother and even dogs lol. Michael didn't say a word as far as I remember in my dream but I remember just being totally normal with him. What was so odd was he had been quiet the whole dream, just kinda looking around our house and admiring things, and I told him how great his son did at the Grammy's and how well spoken he was and Michael just lit up! I remember him smiling like crazy.... *sigh*

Don't get me wrong, Michael was a lover of life and a very beautiful and positive person who tried to live his life the best way he could. But people were cruel to him. They crushed his soul and his heart over and over again... and they just wouldn't leave him the fuck alone. That can take a toll on your health more than you could ever know... especially since Michael was such a sensitive person. People can be fucking pricks, and his mind and body continued to take this beating over and over again.

There's only so much drama, negativity, and stress a human-being can take (no matter how strong you are), trust me. So basically, people wouldn't let him be happy. They always found a way to try to crush his positivity and spirit. He continued to fight them off as long as he could. They crucified him, simple as that. Finally, God said ENOUGH. He took his angel back because he was too good for this world.

The people/public/media were the ones who eventually killed him. He's much better off where he is now, IMHO. Where people can do no harm to his gentle and kind spirit anymore. Those are my beliefs.

Last edited:
I met Michael on March 30, 2004 in Washington, D.C. Best day of my life :) Hard to type a smiley face today but I literally had a smile on my face from the moment I saw him til I went to bed that night :)

He was in DC to meet with congressmen/women for a cause in Africa. My friends and I heard about this so we decided to go to Capital Hill and ask around. We ran into someone who turned out to be a congressman who did not want to meet Michael. But he told us which building he was going to be in. So we went to 'see our congressman,' which got us through security and is perfectly allowed ;) We didn't see anybody in the halls though....Everywhere we went it was really quiet. But then we walked down a corridor to see this hallway packed with paparazzi. I mean there must have been 100+ video cameras set up to film ONE door where Michael would enter....

We kept being told by security that we could not stand around, so we had to get kind of far away from the door and we just waited...and waited...and waited. Michael was late but we didn't care! As long as I see him, I'd wait days....and he finally showed up surrounded by 5 or 6 bodyguards. I got a glimpse as he entered the door but it wasn't to be my last glimpse...

Michael met with whom I now think is that congresswoman who spoke at the memorial. There were others there too, but I don't know who. While they met, everyone in the hall dispersed for a bit and we made our way to a few feet from the door :) The security was telling us to move but we got to stay this time.

And then Michael came out! He looked AMAZING! (My friend and I kept saying afterwards, man he looks so good! what is going on with the media cuz he looks sooooo good in person :)) So he walked out right in front of us!! Since it was a congress building, us three were the only fans in the whole place! Everyone else had on suits....But we were screaming Mike Mike! And he looked at me....

Me and Michael looked each other in the eyes!!!!

Wow....I still can't believe it sometimes...There was so much soul in his eyes...like someone who had lived a Thousand years. I could feel pain in his eyes. Not the kind of pain we're used to... but the kind that has seen what only a few can possibly see (and feel). It felt like He could feel your pain, my pain, the Earth's pain. Maybe I'm reading too much in this, but that's how I truly felt at that moment....

After we connected, he smiled and waved with his right hand. His wave then turned into a peace sign. And then him and the bodyguards turned the corner and started jogging away...

I yelled "Love you Mike!" and then we went crazy :D

Best day of my life! Promise you I didn't stop smiling the whoooole day! My face felt so tired when I went to bed!! Hahaha. We got interviewed by the news once we left the building and I saw us in the background on one of the CNN clips that night also...

I never got to see Michael in concert but I am forever grateful for that day :)

In November of 1996 I had 2 tickets to see MJ for the HIStory Tour. I had first bought a ticket for my home town of Adelaide but then found out that when we were going to Melbourne on the 24th Nov to meet my new stepmothers family, Michael would be doing a show at the same time. Well I could not be in the same town as Michael performing and not be at it. So I could tickets for that show as well which was the first show. I went on my own for that one. Michael had already done 1 show in Melbourne 2 nights prior.

I came home on the 25th and stayed at my mothers house. On the morning of the 26th Nov, I read in The Advertiser that MJ would be arriving at the Hyatt Hotel at 1PM. It was 11AM. I was 16 at the time and didnt have my license just yet so I jumped on the next bus and got down there in time. I tried to get as close as possible to the barricades but there was no place to squeeze in. But after half an hour a guy left and I jumped in and was against the barricade.

Michael arrived a little after 1PM in a black minivan and got out. At the point thousands of people all pushed forward and being at the front, I was squashed with my torso hanging over the front and my legs pinned behind the barricade. He had worn the mask in Sydney but here he hat a black hat on and a red shirt and black pants and a red and white umbrella. Michael walked past everyone along the baracades and a little kid jumped the barricade & security reacted but Mike said to let him through and he got to give MJ something and give him a hug.

Michael then walked past me and said "How are you?" and I said "Great now you're here" (sounds stupid now! lol) and he just giggled and kept walking. MJ hadnt shaven that day yet as he had little bit of stubble.He then watched some local Aboriginals do a dance and then went inside the Hyatt and held a koala.

That night I went to the concert with my cousin who saw MJ got off the plane at the airport. We found out later that MJ had walked back to the hotel through some of the gardens. I wasnt that far away from there when I was waiting to be picked up. But I was fortunate enough to see him twice perform and even met him. I cant be that greedy. He gave me plenty. Thank you Michael.

Wow....I still can't believe it sometimes...There was so much soul in his eyes...like someone who had lived a Thousand years. I could feel pain in his eyes. Not the kind of pain we're used to... but the kind that has seen what only a few can possibly see (and feel). It felt like He could feel your pain, my pain, the Earth's pain. Maybe I'm reading too much in this, but that's how I truly felt at that moment....

What a lovely story! Thanks for sharing. :D

You're not reading too much into anything. You can totally tell by someone's eyes the miles and miles of experience or pain they have endured in their lives. The eyes are truly the window to the soul. Michael always talked about the pain he felt for people less fortunate than he was. He was such a sensitive person... almost to the point where he could've very well have been psychic or even a clairsentient. That's what I think, at least.

Last edited:
I've felt him in spirit many many times during the past year and I have had many vivid dreams that I regard as visitations. We have threads here about them like the dreams about mj and the pyschics channel michael thread (which is now all about a bunch of girls here). I also feel him during our Major Love Prayers.

I didn't meet him in life...but I was due to see him in concert.

I've felt him in spirit many many times during the past year and I have had many vivid dreams that I regard as visitations. We have threads here about them like the dreams about mj and the pyschics channel michael thread (which is now all about a bunch of girls here). I also feel him during our Major Love Prayers.

I didn't meet him in life...but I was due to see him in concert.

Well that's a great thing to hear! I think it would've been virtually impossible to meet him while he was alive with all the chaos that surrounded him constantly. The ones who did have a chance to meet or see him in person were extremely lucky. But now... He doesn't have to worry about all the craziness anymore, and can come and go as he pleases without getting mobbed. ;)

I met Michael on March 30, 2004 in Washington, D.C. Best day of my life :) Hard to type a smiley face today but I literally had a smile on my face from the moment I saw him til I went to bed that night :)

He was in DC to meet with congressmen/women for a cause in Africa. My friends and I heard about this so we decided to go to Capital Hill and ask around. We ran into someone who turned out to be a congressman who did not want to meet Michael. But he told us which building he was going to be in. So we went to 'see our congressman,' which got us through security and is perfectly allowed ;) We didn't see anybody in the halls though....Everywhere we went it was really quiet. But then we walked down a corridor to see this hallway packed with paparazzi. I mean there must have been 100+ video cameras set up to film ONE door where Michael would enter....

We kept being told by security that we could not stand around, so we had to get kind of far away from the door and we just waited...and waited...and waited. Michael was late but we didn't care! As long as I see him, I'd wait days....and he finally showed up surrounded by 5 or 6 bodyguards. I got a glimpse as he entered the door but it wasn't to be my last glimpse...

Michael met with whom I now think is that congresswoman who spoke at the memorial. There were others there too, but I don't know who. While they met, everyone in the hall dispersed for a bit and we made our way to a few feet from the door :) The security was telling us to move but we got to stay this time.

And then Michael came out! He looked AMAZING! (My friend and I kept saying afterwards, man he looks so good! what is going on with the media cuz he looks sooooo good in person :)) So he walked out right in front of us!! Since it was a congress building, us three were the only fans in the whole place! Everyone else had on suits....But we were screaming Mike Mike! And he looked at me....

Me and Michael looked each other in the eyes!!!!

After we connected, he smiled and waved with his right hand. His wave then turned into a peace sign. And then him and the bodyguards turned the corner and started jogging away...

I yelled "Love you Mike!" and then we went crazy :D

Best day of my life! Promise you I didn't stop smiling the whoooole day! My face felt so tired when I went to bed!! Hahaha. We got interviewed by the news once we left the building and I saw us in the background on one of the CNN clips that night also...

I never got to see Michael in concert but I am forever grateful for that day :)

That was such a lovely story! I can feel how excited you were!! Its nice to have a reason to smile so thank you for that! :D

January 16th, 2004 when he went inside the court house. I was there on the corner of the fence. When he came, he came to the fence (the side I was on) and started to touch fans hands. As he did that he turned around, and he looked at me and smiled. I'll never forget. He was only 2-3 feet away. And all I could do is stare. Everything else was a blur.... all I could remember was his eye looking straight at me, and a beautiful smile. He was like an angel to me. Flawless. It even seemed as though he wanted to come to me but couldn't. It was a magical moment for me. After a few moments he had to go to the court house... but in those very few seconds, it seemed like 10 seconds..... He was angelic. And no, I did not say a word... I was speechless to even see him that close. TV does NOT do him justice.

January 16th, 2004 when he went inside the court house. I was there on the corner of the fence. When he came, he came to the fence (the side I was on) and started to touch fans hands. As he did that he turned around, and he looked at me and smiled. I'll never forget. He was only 2-3 feet away. And all I could do is stare. Everything else was a blur.... all I could remember was his eye looking straight at me, and a beautiful smile. He was like an angel to me. Flawless. It even seemed as though he wanted to come to me but couldn't. It was a magical moment for me. After a few moments he had to go to the court house... but in those very few seconds, it seemed like 10 seconds..... He was angelic. And no, I did not say a word... I was speechless to even see him that close. TV does NOT do him justice.

nice story :)

and agree...tv does NOT do him justice!!

Back