Thankyou, we found each other! <3

Mjkop4ever

Proud Member
HilarylovesMJ (Hilla) and I (Yann) would like to thank this great forum for getting us in touch about 2 years ago. Now we are in love and in a relationship and we have seen each other several times and we plan to be together in the future! :wub: ^_^

Thankyou Michael, thankyou the staff of MJJC and thankyou everyone on the forum! :)
We love you, God bless you! :) :heart:

Here are a few pictures of us! :)

yannkes0281.jpg

yannkes094.jpg

yannkes178.jpg

:happy: So cute!

So very happy for you Ian. You know this... :) I wish the very best for you both.

awwwwww! :wub: I love stories like this. Im so happy for you, you two are a beautiful couple! :yes: congrats!!!!! :flowers:

.........Awwwwwwwwwwwww:wub: congrats you guys!:D:yes: Thank you,Michael!:D:wub:

Thank you everybody for your sweet comments! :) God bless you all!

:happy: So cute!

So very happy for you Ian. You know this... :) I wish the very best for you both.

Thank you Lorraine! :) Yes I'm the happiest and luckiest man in this world! :yes: :wub:

Hilla, I just wanted to add.. You are stunning girl!

Isn't she ?? ;D I love you Hilla!! :kissing::heart:

Yann!!
You sent me a Visitor Message the other day but I can't send one to you anymore, since your VM box is gone!
But I already said it in this thread! :lol: ;D
Very happy for you guys! :hug:

Yann!!
You sent me a Visitor Message the other day but I can't send one to you anymore, since your VM box is gone!
But I already said it in this thread! :lol: ;D
Very happy for you guys! :hug:

Oh yeah! xD :lol: It's ok! ;)

Thank you anyway! :)

Aww thankyou Lorraine very much! :) You're sweet! :) :heart:

And thanks again everyone! You're all so wonderful! :heart: :D

And hahahhhhh at you Yanny :lol: love you so much! :D :heart:

What's funny ?? :D Yes you are!! :D :heart::heart::heart: :hug: :kissing:

Thank you everybody again! :)

Awwww :D These are the types of things I love hearing about! Michael & MJJC bringing people together :) Wishing you both many happy days/ months/ years in the future and now :)

Awwww so sweet. Gosh, Michael not only has the best fans but the best looking too :)

God is sending wonderful people and Michael has everything to do with this. it's like finding a lil piece of him in all of those i meet. i made some awesome friends and i thank you all for being here :) Love you forever.

Back