Nick Carter performing MJ's Shout in 2003

cool! i love Nick Carter! couldnt understand a word of the song but didnt understand the lyrics in Michael's version eather but both were great!

it took this to make me realize that MJ could rap. cus i went and listened to MJ's version, for the first time, after this. or if i heard it before, i forgot it, which surprises me. of course he has so many good songs, i guess i'll miss one, somewhere.

Must have taken a long time for Nick to remember all those lyrics and sing them this way. Great guy!

That cover was embarrassing. And yes, Michael could rap. The rhymes weren't the most brilliant, but just the fact that he could flow like that at that speed and he's not even a rap artist is ridiculously awesome.

EDIT: Actually, now that I'm re-reading the lyrics, even his rhymes are better than a handful of popular mainstream rappers. Epic. He could literally do whatever the fuck he wanted in music.

EDIT: Actually, now that I'm re-reading the lyrics, even his rhymes are better than a handful of popular mainstream rappers. Epic. He could literally do whatever the fuck he wanted in music.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

As one of his guards said, he was the chosen one!! Capable of any and all forms of music and entertainment. I was watching him on YT dance with the reknown tap dancing Nicholas brothers, and Michael was on a par with them executing the routine. He was just out of this world gifted.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

As one of his guards said, he was the chosen one!! Capable of any and all forms of music and entertainment. I was watching him on YT dance with the reknown tap dancing Nicholas brothers, and Michael was on a par with them executing the routine. He was just out of this world gifted.

:mello::smilerolleyes:

That cover was embarrassing. And yes, Michael could rap. The rhymes weren't the most brilliant, but just the fact that he could flow like that at that speed and he's not even a rap artist is ridiculously awesome.

:clapping: YES!! Rep for you :D

Why is Nick Carter performing this???

Nick Carter recorded it in either 2002 or 2003 (definately after it had been released on the Cry single) to be released on a forthcoming solo album of his, only to then decide against including it. Presumely, that was AFTER he had already performed it in the above video.

His version must have leaked, though, because fans have remixed an MJ/NC "Shout" duet (of sorts). I've definately heard it before - MJ's version/vocals are miles better, natch.

one of many newer mj songs in that style...
where i wonder why they mixed the verse vocals so much into the background...
they are not loud enough!!! i dont understand one word. makes me angry lol.

Back