Original Bad album cover

Moonwalker91

Proud Member
I already posted this request on the 2000 Watts section but they told me to post it here. So I'm looking for the orignal cover for Bad the one with the laces which Michael originally wanted to use. Does anybody have this?

I guess you are talking about this one. Here you go.
310.jpg

^^ aaah...but underneath that lace, he looks like a bad ass...:shifty: oooh my, that electrifying, sexy, gaze.....:dropdead:

I like that cover. I think it's unique but it definitely wouldn't fit. I think the Bad cover they chose fits well.

I heard that Michael gave Epic the choices of this one and the actual BAD cover so he would get his way which was the cover he wanted. Michael was smart and played them. MJ never really wanted this cover.

I heard that Michael gave Epic the choices of this one and the actual BAD cover so he would get his way which was the cover he wanted. Michael was smart and played them. MJ never really wanted this cover.

haha...that's true, eh?? I forgot about that...Michael, smart man..:cheeky:

I like this cover more than the original cause it looks way more epic and mysterious^^

I adore that lace photo, ut I am glad that it wasn't used as the cover. The one used, though a little cheesy, has become rather iconic. It was the better choice.

Back