What's you favorite city?

twinklEE

Proud Member
I have so many fave cities!!
I love the city I was raised and lived in for the most part of my life.

But I also LOVE
Tokyo
NYC
Sau Paulo
Mumbai
Barcelona!!!

I would love to live either in Sao Paulo or Toyko that would be a dream come true for me!
To those who might not know Sao Paulo is in Brazil ..
What's ur fave city?

Here some of my favorite cities :)

Rome
Berlin
Barcelona
Moscow
Vancouver

Unfortunately, never been to one of them yet :(

Only places I've really been to is some of USA, my favorite city I've ever visited is probably Orlando ;)

Last edited:
I only went a few Ontario cities.

Here are my Canadian cities:

Toronto
Ottawa
Edmonton
Calgary
Vancouver

Plus International cities:

Boston
Tokyo
Rome
London

NYC: My birth place and hometown. I have a love/hate relationship with it.
Las Vegas: Fun, interesting, gaudy, glitzy, dazzling, entertaining. Too bad it's so incredibly hot!
Minneapolis/St. Paul - Unusually friendly people (from a New Yorker's perspective).
Philadelphia - Reminded me of a mini New York City.

That's about it. I haven't been to many. I've been to L.A. but overall I wasn't crazy about it. San Juan, Puerto Rico was pretty but not my favorite and too hot. Baltimore is nice. Dallas had some interesting sights but it was just too hot!

I haven't been abroad yet but maybe someday!

Last edited:
Well from all the places I’ve been my favorite cities are:

Jerusalem
Paris
NYC
Boston
London

There are so many other cities I’d love to visit:

Rome
Edinburgh
Dublin
Tokyo
Ottawa
Quebec
San Francisco
Las Vegas
L.A
Auckland
Sydney
Miami
Moscow

and many more..

haha ok I'll stop now. :laugh: right now I want to be in Paris, London and mostly in NYC again! ;)

Dublin...then,

Toronto
New York
Ottawa

Would love to see...

Chicago
Philadelphia
Edmonton
Calgary
Winnipeg
Vancouver

I have visited, and most loved, London, Paris, Madrid, Amsterdam and Edinburgh, in that order. Rome's on the 'must-go' list, I think.

Rousse, it is in Bulgaria and it is where I live
Moscow, never been there though
London I will be in London after 2 days
Sao Paulo I will be the as well after 2 days :p are there any fans of Michael?

From the places I've been to:
Rome
Venice
London
Buenos Aires
Sydney
NY
Dublin

I'd like to see:
Rio de Janeiro
Auckland

fav interms of a city from the places ive visited is prob rome

I love London and Melbourne. I lived in Melbourne for a while and visited London lot sof times. My next trip will be in November.

Even though I live in Holland I would never put Amsterdam on the list. The people are so fake there. (and please don't take this as an insult if you live there, because ofcourse not everyone is)

In the Netherlands it's Amsterdam (I love the 16th/17th century architecture, the canals and museums etc. plus it's nice to go shopping) and Maastricht (oldest city in the NL plus I'm biased cause I live there ;)). Other places I've been to that I really liked were Prague, Berlin, Paris, Rome and Budapest.

London, I just love the atmosphere there and love that there is so much to do. I only live a couple hours away but would love to live there. I also love Berlin and Washington DC, two cities I adored being in.

My favourite cites, I've ever visited:

Athens
Rome
Florence
Venice
Paris
Barcelona
Berlin
Prague
Cairo
Jerusalem

I would like to visit Dubai, Tokyo, Sydney, NYC, LA ... Ohh...i would like to visit all cities in the world! :D

In the U.S.-

Weather wise, San Diego, except for a short rainy season, and a little June "gloom", absolutely fantastic. I lived there for 18 yrs. Low humidity, temps usually 60's/70's (80's inland). It does get very warm during Santa Ana's, but the humidity can be as low as the teen's with a dew point in the single digits, crystal clear skies, and windy (unfortunately that's what stokes the wild fires). Laid back city in comparison to L.A. Fantastic ethnic food, margaritas, miles and miles of beaches, each beach area having a different "flavor" to it.

As for cities I've spent time in, Seattle and Chicago are my favorites. Just something about the feel, the food, the way the population deals with not always perfect weather yet they know how to find fun things to do, they get out and enjoy whatever life offers them.

Beach vacation wise, Siesta Key off Sarasota. Consistently named either #1 or #2 beach in the U.S. for it powdered sugar like sand, crystal clear water, etc. I used to go every year in October, perfection.

^

San Diego is my favorite too. I was born there and hope to go back someday :)

My absolutely favorite city is my hometown: MUNICH! I love this city so much and I will NEVER leave it. But I love London, too. And next year I want to visit L.A. and hope it will be the next city in my favorite-list...

Istanbul
Florence
Rome
Buenos Aires
Rio de Janeiro
Hong Kong
Barcelona
Dublin
Medellin

I was a I military brat, so I've been to a few states in the US and I've lived in Germany for a year and a half. My favorite cities that I've been to are Vilseck (simply because it was in Germany and it was my first time ever being in another country. It was awesome being immersed in a completely different country/ culture and learning the language and customs) and Fort Campbell which is an Army base on the Tennessee/ Kentucky border! It was also where I was born.

I have so many fave cities!!
I love the city I was raised and lived in for the most part of my life.

But I also LOVE
Tokyo
NYC
Sau Paulo
Mumbai
Barcelona!!!

I would love to live either in Sao Paulo or Toyko that would be a dream come true for me!
To those who might not know Sao Paulo is in Brazil ..
What's ur fave city?

Ohh Really? That's a pleasure :)! But why here, if London is so perfect?

Of the cities that I know, I still stay with São Paulo. There are a lot of struggles here, buut I love this place where I was born.

galeria-sao-paulo-ponte-estaiada01-credito-thinkstock-186232464.jpg

ImagemGenerica__87_78_351_150820161648.jpg

1438200777166.jpg

And one of my favorite places: Where our Emperor, Dom Pedro I, gave the call "Independence or Death" in 1822.

museu-paulista.jpg

Mercado-Municipal.png

If you wanna see more, enter here. There are tons of beautiful pics that I till wanted to post http://www.cvc.com.br/destinos/brasil/sao-paulo.aspx

Last edited:
Back