What mj song do you feel like

I feel like Earth Song right now, looking at the photos of all the forest fires that are happening in Russia these days :(

I feel like Earth Song right now, looking at the photos of all the forest fires that are happening in Russia these days :(

Aww :huggy::flowers: i hope everybody is okay & safe there :):better:

I've heard about it :better: :flowers:. It's so sad :(. The weather is crazy this summer.

Aww :huggy::flowers: i hope everybody is okay & safe there :):better:

thanks guys :huggy: it's really bad this year. we have never had such a hot summer before. And these fires are really affecting farmers now... Very sad and dangerous situation. Nature is trying to teach us a lesson.

thanks guys :huggy: it's really bad this year. we have never had such a hot summer before. And these fires are really affecting farmers now... Very sad and dangerous situation. Nature is trying to teach us a lesson.

You're very welcome :huggy: i'm a Half Russian & some of my relatives live there :).....aww :( everything will be alright :flowers: God bless u .

:huggy: Hope everything will be alright. I really hope. I live not far from Russia. We have such a hot weather here too.

SHOUT

"We're disconnected from love, we're disresepecting eachother. What ever happened to protecting eachother..."

Back