Baby(ies) Of The Day

PoP

Proud Member
Country
Canada
How about this for fun, post a pic or video of a baby or babies of the day. Real babies, animated babies, animal babies, etc. are fine.

I start with me first.

babypoof_fairlyoddbaby_screengrab.jpg

Baby Poof, my favourite character from Fairly Odd Parents.

Proud_Mothers___Request_by_SrMtHfGbEzZiE.png

Naruto and Hinata with their mothers, ADORABLE!!!

some things neva change

somethings.jpg

nevachange.jpg

a couple of newborns (a baby boy and a baby girl) sitting next to each other 'talk':
the boy goes - do ya want to know what the difference between girls and boys is?
the girl - yes, what is it?
let me show you - says the boy and he wiggles his little socks from underneath the blanket - we get to wear blue ones and you have pink ones :p :D

LOL@artik's pic - bitin a bit more than he can chew??? :lol:

Lorraine, that is such an adorable little yawnnnn :wub:

Ash - i gather this is frog day, eh? lol Let me know when one of them thingies turns in2 prince charming. I might suddenly become very interested *pleads guilty as charged for reading2manyfairytales :scorerer: misdemeanor*

Last edited:
Re: some things neva change

shantala+3.png

Shantala....

Shantala.jpg

:wub:

somethings.jpg

nevachange.jpg

a couple of newborns (a baby boy and a baby girl) sitting next to each other 'talk':
the boy goes - do ya want to know what the difference between girls and boys is?
the girl - yes, what is it?
let me show you - says the boy and he wiggles his little socks from underneath the blanket - we get to wear blue ones and you have pink ones :p :D

OMG!!! :lol:

The second picture is very dangerous! :naughty: lol!

Ash - i gather this is frog day, eh? lol Let me know when one of them thingies turns in2 prince charming. I might suddenly become very interested *pleads guilty as charged for reading2manyfairytales :scorerer: misdemeanor*

For you:

051009_princessfrogcaps.jpg
The princess kissed the frog and also became a frog. :lol:

chillc.jpg

For you:

051009_princessfrogcaps.jpg
The princess kissed the frog and also became a frog. :lol:

LOL@the pics. Thanx Ash :D i had heard about the cartoon, i love the fact that it is hand drawn, the good ole fashioned way. Didn't know about this new twist to the story though, haven't had the chance to see it...yet.

She turns into a frog, eh? Nice, as long as they are together who cares what shape or form they in and what they go through, right? :cheeky: Don't tell me, by the end of it all, they are both human and live happily ever after. Am i right, or am i right?

Veterinarians present four newborn tigers at the Safari Park Hodenhagen, Germany.

100803_f_005.jpg

LOL@the pics. Thanx Ash :D i had heard about the cartoon, i love the fact that it is hand drawn, the good ole fashioned way. Didn't know about this new twist to the story though, haven't had the chance to see it...yet.

She turns into a frog, eh? Nice, as long as they are together who cares what shape or form they in and what they go through, right? :cheeky: Don't tell me, by the end of it all, they are both human and live happily ever after. Am i right, or am i right?
Thanks! :D You're right, this is the end of history. :yes: This movie is very cute. :wub: It is the first black princess the Disney. :wild: Look:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Princess_and_the_Frog

http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/princessandthefrog/

:wild:

Back