Model from Dirty Diana video Lisa Dean has died

prettygirlmj

Proud Member
Sad News: The model who performed in The Dirty Diana music video, has died. Her name was Lisa Dean. She died of Colon Cancer on Decemeber 1, 2009. Surprised there's no mention of this in any MJ sites and I tried the search button and came back empty. She died 5 months after Michael died.

I found out accidently looking something else up on Michael. Her Dirty Diana costume is up for sale which was given to a friend after her death:

http://www.natedsanders.com/ItemInfo.asp?ItemID=29230

2dcfu9x.jpg

206g28z.jpg

68brrc.jpg

29230d_300.jpg

8bd5e6c3.jpg

2iw0fsy.jpg

973aj8.jpg

Last edited:
I hate those articles not calling MJ by his given name!

I heard about her passing on youtube but people there wasn't sure and said it was probably a rumor! But, I see it's true! I don't know much about her. So sad may she rest in peace, she was very pretty and did a good job as the girl in the video! But was that her too in the end of the video when MJ opens the car?

Some people including myself for a long time thought the girl in the video was Sheryl Crow lol or Tatiana the girl from TWYMMF video! lol But, Tatiana was to skinny! So I knew it wasn't her!

Last edited:
I'm sorry rest in peace girl :(
Weird, she's the third person who stood in a certain relation to Michael and died the same year as he did. David Williams and Evan Chandler also died in 2009.

very sad...she certainly did have beautiful legs....she died at 50 also...thats sad...:(

That's so sad to hear. Dirty Diana is one of my fave Michael songs and she had an amazing video. She's with Michael now :(

Very sad news indeed..............

Rest in Peace Lisa!!!!!!!!!

1.) Dirty Diana is one of the best songs of all time. Fact.
2.) Its Video is one of the best music-videos of all time. Fact.

sad. I hate it when people die at such a young age...

Dirty Diana is an amazing video, it has this feel of danger and sin when you see that girl's legs in the video.

Rest in peace and may God bless you Ms.Dean...and thankyou for your contribution to Dirty Diana!

Back