solange knowles

billyworld99

Proud Member
i think she's a real artist and i'm glad she's doesn't go with the trend of today music and very unique

I have great respect for her, think that she's a talented girl. Just hope that she makes it in her own right; she's constantly being promoted by Beyonce, which is good, but I fear she'll always be overshadowed.

I have great respect for her, think that she's a talented girl. Just hope that she makes it in her own right; she's constantly being promoted by Beyonce, which is good, but I fear she'll always be overshadowed.

i agree, plus her and beyonce are two different artist, imo i think solagane evolve more in her music than beyonce b/c i think her first album was a pop and r&b sound than she became independent and started writing + producing her own songs , beyonce hasn't really evolve that much but she did started doing more ballads on i am sasha fierce

I loved Solange when I decided came out, that song was my JAM !!!! :lol:. I think she has the potential to be much bigger and better than Beyonce.

[youtube]jQi87Xg4sgQ[/youtube]
[youtube]aqdrnUROtnI[/youtube]
[youtube]U-WZBtnZiq4[/youtube]

The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon (December 2, 2019)

Back