question about the glenda tapes

elusive moonwalker

Guests
think its in relation to the glenda tapes. something was bugging me today and i cant remember where the info came from. there was so talk on mess boards about mj seeing someone in the early 90's and some thought it was some arab princess who went to L.A to uni and mj knew the family and said he would look out for her. some thought it was the brunies but ages didnt match up. he supposedly ended up doing more than looking out for her. where did this info come from. was it the glenda tapes?

Rummaging in the trunk of the past.... :lol:

there was so talk on mess boards about mj seeing someone in the early 90's and some thought it was some arab princess who went to L.A to uni and mj knew the family and said he would look out for her. some thought it was the brunies but ages didnt match up. he supposedly ended up doing more than looking out for her. where did this info come from.
What I remember is....

This was all speculation from fans. :smilerolleyes: Nobody knows just who is this woman that Michael speaks on tapes. I remember at that time some fans say that was Shana Mantagal. :smilerolleyes: As always, nobody is 100% sure of anything. Pure speculation from fans.

I have great doubts about it (Glenda Tapes), those tapes are so strange to me seems to be fake. :fear:

Well, the mystery remains about the private things of Michael... :fortuneteller: And is how it has to continue. -_-

so that story did come from the glenda tapes? for some reason i was thinking about it today but couldnt remember where the info came from. but there was some parts that werent available to listen to. was this bit about the princess available or was it just quotes from ppl who claimed to hear that part of the tapes

thanks do you know the below

but there was some parts that werent available to listen to. was this bit about the princess available or was it just quotes from ppl who claimed to hear that part of the tapes

I have a question about the Glenda tapes too: where can I read/hear the other parts of the conversations (I heard there were 8 parts or something) that aren't on YouTube? From the ones I heard, they seemed genuine to me, idk...

thanks do you know the below

but there was some parts that werent available to listen to. was this bit about the princess available or was it just quotes from ppl who claimed to hear that part of the tapes
To refresh the memory:

The conversation was recorded during the Dangerous Tour in 1992. Also, Michael mentioned LaToya's book which didn't come out until 1990/1991. So that further confirms this conversation was taped afterwards. The tapes were going to be used as a part of Michael's defense in the 1993 molestation allegations, but his lawyers didn't have to enter it into evidence.
http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jackson-Michael-489/2009/8/Glenda-Tapes.htm

If you want to hear again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifEcedw63CY&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y-eougm-uI&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz0bH_J9kDs&feature=player_embedded

:fear:

Probably already exist a thread about it here. :yes:

I don't remember them mentioning a princess in these tapes. I just remember them talking alot about "S" who some figured could be some princess. So the tapes didn't say it per se, but fans speculated on it and made it up themselves.

I don't remember them mentioning a princess in these tapes. I just remember them talking alot about "S" who some figured could be some princess. So the tapes didn't say it per se, but fans speculated on it and made it up themselves.
Exactly. Some fans say "S" is Shana Mantagal. I do not know where the fans have taken this story of princess. I read about it somewhere, but I really do not remember. :doh:

I was told that part of the tapes is real but fans added parts to it and turned it into fanfiction, so be careful abut what you read. Fans added parts to make it sound sexier/juicer/more exciting.

Those tapes are 100% real! That is so MJ on those tapes and he does mention a women he is interested in at the time the tapes were recorded. But, no where does it say anything about a princess!

The parts about the "S" girl were in the "full transcripts" of the Glenda tapes but not in any of the actual audio. No audio mentioning "S" has surfaced so it likely doesn't exist. The Glenda tape audio is real, IMO, but the "S" transcripts are not.

In case anyone wants to hear the audio not on YT, it's available here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BEQ1FGIP

The parts about the "S" girl were in the "full transcripts" of the Glenda tapes but not in any of the actual audio. No audio mentioning "S" has surfaced so it likely doesn't exist. The Glenda tape audio is real, IMO, but the "S" transcripts are not.

In case anyone wants to hear the audio not on YT, it's available here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BEQ1FGIP

That would make sense about the audio.

Thank you!

Yeah, I also question the validity (sp.?) of the transcripts, e.g. why would Michael refer to his girlfriend/crush as "S" when talking to a friend, it just seems a bit weird to me cause he said a lot of private stuff on the audio recordings I heard too, why would he all of the sudden get so secretive? And it just seems so unrealistic to me, MJ dating an Arabian princess? Then again, it is Michael lol :cheeky:

it just seems a bit weird to me cause he said a lot of private stuff on the audio recordings I heard too, why would he all of the sudden get so secretive?
He talked of things private and for a woman. Men usually talk about certain issues among men. I wonder if at that moment, Michael never suspected that those conversations were being recorded. And I really can not understand how such a thing was stop on the internet.:doh:

Thank you!

Yeah, I also question the validity (sp.?) of the transcripts, e.g. why would Michael refer to his girlfriend/crush as "S" when talking to a friend, it just seems a bit weird to me cause he said a lot of private stuff on the audio recordings I heard too, why would he all of the sudden get so secretive? And it just seems so unrealistic to me, MJ dating an Arabian princess? Then again, it is Michael lol :cheeky:

according to the people who were transcribing the tapes he was saying her full name but they (the people who were transcribing) wrote only "S" to protect her real identity.

Plus at none of the transcripts Michael referred to her as a princess. All it was said that Michael knew her family and they trusted him to look after her, she (her family) had money and she had her own staff. She might be the daughter of a rich business man.

according to the people who were transcribing the tapes he was saying her full name but they (the people who were transcribing) wrote only "S" to protect her real identity.

Plus at none of the transcripts Michael referred to her as a princess. All it was said that Michael knew her family and they trusted him to look after her, she (her family) had money and she had her own staff. She might be the daughter of a rich business man.

OK, I thought he actually called her S. in the tapes. Yeah a rich business man's daughter seems more plausible to me than a princess, but we all know MJ fans have a rich imagination.. see *a certain thread* on this very forum haha ;)

I found some transcript from the phone conservation on another forum; MJ and glenda talking about 'S' a family friend of his

first 10 minutes is pure noise. Something about some guy that knows something and Glenda is worried .

M- what did he say when you told him about "S" coming to (inaudible)..?

G-
He said be careful....( pause) he won't like it...(chuckles)

M- I know her well...since 14 years old she was (inaudible) but her dad wanted her to go to school in america. I offered to watch over her because she would (inaudible) the ranch on ....(inaudible) off....

G- hmm..at 14 she came Michael?

M- No..no not 14 ..that when I first met her in the (palace?) ..(inaudible) I wanted to help (inaudible)..

G- oh. So how old when she came to ranch (inaudible)

M- what?

G- her age at that time

M- oh just 18 but ..she was more shy than me( laughs)
G - (inaudible) ..and now 21?

M- yes...very sweet

G- (concerned) still ..so young Michael.

M- yea I know and very sweet (inaudible) innocent like naive..i dunno girl..I'm more than open here

G - Didn't you say she is engaged to (inaudible) in..ummmn where?

M - its more like arrangement (inaudible) but she hates it.

G- what kind of arrangement? like money.. (inaudible)

M- her family picked some royal family member... she already has money so its not (inaudible)

G- ohhh...ahh I see umm so I bet she (inaudible) virgin for that..(chuckles)

M- yea she is pure but we fall asleep together all the time. She don't eva sleep in the cottage (inaudible) (hard to hear) ...... I like that though...she be quiet after (inaudible) sometime (static) (laughs) (something about no clothes or nose? )

G- Michael please be careful..that's still risky (inaudible) (audio skip) unless you want to Michael?

M - Can I tell you...wait hold on lemme shut (inaudible) (high pitch noises)

G- okay I'm here...u? hello?

M - what?

G - tell me ! (inaudible)

M- okay its personal don't tell (inaudible),, Scott even.

G- okay I won't promise.

M- She ordered some movies and we (inaudible) with it ...she tried to (inaudible) the whole (inaudible)..... (quietly speaking almost whisper) and I let (her or it? ) even thought I shouldn't (inaudible) but after that it was everyday. The whole summer she became (inaudible) (one?) with (static) ..I love her very much .. (inaudible) she is too spoiled..

G- Oh my god...wow..amazingly (inaudible) found out on tour.

M- I am also like a (inaudible) ..dual roles (inaudible) in ...not easy girl. Why (inaudible)this happen to me? Just when I (inaudible) it/she fits perfect in (inaudible) life and I stayed away but still this happens . Her /the family will never let it be.. so I better get use to it cause she (inaudible) has a couple of (inaudible) left. (sighs loud)
G- really? That's horrible (inaudible) think about. Are you not good friends with (inaudible) (Bruni)??

M- (inaudible) (frustrated) I just say forget it , just do it..who cares.. what eva I wanna to do with my life ..my mistakes (inaudible) are mine .

M- He called one day and said " is she (inaudible) over there" I said " I have no idea but I think (inaudible) no" (laughs)

G - So you lied huh? (chuckles)

M - What am I suppose to do ? I can't tell him the truth (inaudible) she really (inaudible) want to.

G- what she say?

M- She takes it with a heart of stone because all she does is throw it back to me (lol, random..song he speaks the words.)

G- what (inaudible)? ( she doesn't get it as usual..lol)

M- She was scared about the situation but (inaudible) being (inaudible) me more. She said " he can't (inaudible) until he looks in the mirror." (laughs again)

G- ooOh Michael..that's hilarious (laughing). (inaudible) not just (inaudible) involved so intensely. Its not good for you (inaudible)..right?

M- (inaudible) (can't understand any of it)

G- What?

M- I can't hear you. Let me call you right back ok?

G- (static)

M- pardon? I am calling back (inaudible)

Audio cut

M- (lower voice) Hey, can you hear me?

G - Hey! (laughing) yea much better..you okay?

M- uh..yea ..where was I ?

G- you were talking about the situation last (inaudible) (I think its month?? or )

M- So John , my assistant (inaudible) tour called me up and said he heard about the visit.

G- (gasps) who told him?

M- you know I can't trust people. I haven't (inaudible) told too many people but it gets out cause there is always someone around.

G- Micheal you can always trust me. I would never tell (inaudible) ever!

M- (inaudible) yea I know that (inaudible). But people around me sometimes like to gossip.

M- The other day she said "why don't we (inaudible) watch a movie in disguise" (chuckles..cute
smile.gif
She never been to a regular theater.

G- So did you go watch a movie?

M- We tried but too many people waiting at the gate today so it would be too hard. They usually figure it out.

G - (laughing) your costumes are awesome Michael..how can they(inaudible)

M- We did get out once..(pause) we went (inaudible) (i think bowling) unnoticed ..it was the four of us.

G- did you have fun?

M- pardon

G- was it fun?

M- oh yea we had a wonderful time... We had to try hard to (inaudible) as just friends. Its just great to do normal stuff you know?

G- you shoud try to do more of that. Is Kathy upset about this?

M- No I haven't said anything. They don't get along anyway .."S" hung up on her one day..(laughs) Kathy was so pissed but I said it was the connection...(laughi ng still)

G- Does she know?

M- who knows... Kathy?

G- (inaudible) I mean she cares about you

M- Its not like that with her but uh.. she met her ..she knows how I feel (inaudible) about the situation.

M- hold on okay?

G- okay

M- That's my vocal coach. I have to practice. I will call you soon.

G- Okay Michal take care of yourself.

M- You too...... say hi (inaudible)

M- bye!

G- goodnight

6-2 transcripts

Audio cut

This short conversation just starts after lots of noise .

G- (inaudible) What did you do today?

M- I went to the book store today .. I had some errands to (get done.?)

M- Remember the book I sent you about ...essays..(inaudibl e) Ralph Waldo Emerson..I bought the first volume for Kathy.
I told her she would enjoy it. Did you ever read it?

G- (muffled) at th gym but I will (do it?).

M- I like (inaudible) compensation(??) ..our strength grows(inaudible) our weakness.

G - I will have to get to that...(laughing)
Are you talking to Kathy again?

M- (laughing) I didn't stop.

G- I thought you were crying (inaudible) the last time.

M -I was? (inaudible)

G- I thought you were sad

M- No I was just (inaudible) sick of it. It doesn't (inaudible) matter to me. I am over that now..she is a good friend thats all.

G- well can you trust her as a friend after what happened (situation again)?

M- yea..yea..of course..I know she won't (inaudible) say anything. I understand she did what she did but that's fine...I have moved on from that situation. (inaudible)(static) Its tough to be with someone like me..I suppose.

G- I saw you on in a magazine ..I think it was with your animals.

M- yea which one.

G- hmm..in the ...supermarket ..I don't remember which ..I was paging through it. I think it was an old picture (inaudible)

M- Oh.. was I wearing white?

G- no a red shirt(inaudible) and your hat. (inaudible) So are you going to tell me what happened with her?

M- what do you mean?

G- I thought the other night you wanted to tell me something.

M- Oh that. Yea I think I may be too old..(giggles)

G- well you are pushing 34..(laughing)

M- ANd she is still finding herself (inaudible) but I can't wait ..I want to just have a normal relationship. Like yours..you know.

G- I'm sure it will happen Michael. She loves you ..I can tell she does..from what you (inaudible) say about her.

M- yea .. know but (inaudible) at that age.

audio cut

M- I am trying to eat (inaudible) healthy..its hard..but it gives me energy on the tour.

G- ya what (inaudible)

(inaudible)

(inaudible)

(will continue this)

I found some transcript from the phone conservation on another forum; MJ and glenda talking about 'S' a family friend of his

first 10 minutes is pure noise. Something about some guy that knows something and Glenda is worried .

M- what did he say when you told him about "S" coming to (inaudible)..?

G-
He said be careful....( pause) he won't like it...(chuckles)

M- I know her well...since 14 years old she was (inaudible) but her dad wanted her to go to school in america. I offered to watch over her because she would (inaudible) the ranch on ....(inaudible) off....

G- hmm..at 14 she came Michael?

M- No..no not 14 ..that when I first met her in the (palace?) ..(inaudible) I wanted to help (inaudible)..

G- oh. So how old when she came to ranch (inaudible)

M- what?

G- her age at that time

M- oh just 18 but ..she was more shy than me( laughs)
G - (inaudible) ..and now 21?

M- yes...very sweet

G- (concerned) still ..so young Michael.

M- yea I know and very sweet (inaudible) innocent like naive..i dunno girl..I'm more than open here

G - Didn't you say she is engaged to (inaudible) in..ummmn where?

M - its more like arrangement (inaudible) but she hates it.

G- what kind of arrangement? like money.. (inaudible)

M- her family picked some royal family member... she already has money so its not (inaudible)

G- ohhh...ahh I see umm so I bet she (inaudible) virgin for that..(chuckles)

M- yea she is pure but we fall asleep together all the time. She don't eva sleep in the cottage (inaudible) (hard to hear) ...... I like that though...she be quiet after (inaudible) sometime (static) (laughs) (something about no clothes or nose? )

G- Michael please be careful..that's still risky (inaudible) (audio skip) unless you want to Michael?

M - Can I tell you...wait hold on lemme shut (inaudible) (high pitch noises)

G- okay I'm here...u? hello?

M - what?

G - tell me ! (inaudible)

M- okay its personal don't tell (inaudible),, Scott even.

G- okay I won't promise.

M- She ordered some movies and we (inaudible) with it ...she tried to (inaudible) the whole (inaudible)..... (quietly speaking almost whisper) and I let (her or it? ) even thought I shouldn't (inaudible) but after that it was everyday. The whole summer she became (inaudible) (one?) with (static) ..I love her very much .. (inaudible) she is too spoiled..

G- Oh my god...wow..amazingly (inaudible) found out on tour.

M- I am also like a (inaudible) ..dual roles (inaudible) in ...not easy girl. Why (inaudible)this happen to me? Just when I (inaudible) it/she fits perfect in (inaudible) life and I stayed away but still this happens . Her /the family will never let it be.. so I better get use to it cause she (inaudible) has a couple of (inaudible) left. (sighs loud)
G- really? That's horrible (inaudible) think about. Are you not good friends with (inaudible) (Bruni)??

M- (inaudible) (frustrated) I just say forget it , just do it..who cares.. what eva I wanna to do with my life ..my mistakes (inaudible) are mine .

M- He called one day and said " is she (inaudible) over there" I said " I have no idea but I think (inaudible) no" (laughs)

G - So you lied huh? (chuckles)

M - What am I suppose to do ? I can't tell him the truth (inaudible) she really (inaudible) want to.

G- what she say?

M- She takes it with a heart of stone because all she does is throw it back to me (lol, random..song he speaks the words.)

G- what (inaudible)? ( she doesn't get it as usual..lol)

M- She was scared about the situation but (inaudible) being (inaudible) me more. She said " he can't (inaudible) until he looks in the mirror." (laughs again)

G- ooOh Michael..that's hilarious (laughing). (inaudible) not just (inaudible) involved so intensely. Its not good for you (inaudible)..right?

M- (inaudible) (can't understand any of it)

G- What?

M- I can't hear you. Let me call you right back ok?

G- (static)

M- pardon? I am calling back (inaudible)

Audio cut

M- (lower voice) Hey, can you hear me?

G - Hey! (laughing) yea much better..you okay?

M- uh..yea ..where was I ?

G- you were talking about the situation last (inaudible) (I think its month?? or )

M- So John , my assistant (inaudible) tour called me up and said he heard about the visit.

G- (gasps) who told him?

M- you know I can't trust people. I haven't (inaudible) told too many people but it gets out cause there is always someone around.

G- Micheal you can always trust me. I would never tell (inaudible) ever!

M- (inaudible) yea I know that (inaudible). But people around me sometimes like to gossip.

M- The other day she said "why don't we (inaudible) watch a movie in disguise" (chuckles..cute
smile.gif
She never been to a regular theater.

G- So did you go watch a movie?

M- We tried but too many people waiting at the gate today so it would be too hard. They usually figure it out.

G - (laughing) your costumes are awesome Michael..how can they(inaudible)

M- We did get out once..(pause) we went (inaudible) (i think bowling) unnoticed ..it was the four of us.

G- did you have fun?

M- pardon

G- was it fun?

M- oh yea we had a wonderful time... We had to try hard to (inaudible) as just friends. Its just great to do normal stuff you know?

G- you shoud try to do more of that. Is Kathy upset about this?

M- No I haven't said anything. They don't get along anyway .."S" hung up on her one day..(laughs) Kathy was so pissed but I said it was the connection...(laughi ng still)

G- Does she know?

M- who knows... Kathy?

G- (inaudible) I mean she cares about you

M- Its not like that with her but uh.. she met her ..she knows how I feel (inaudible) about the situation.

M- hold on okay?

G- okay

M- That's my vocal coach. I have to practice. I will call you soon.

G- Okay Michal take care of yourself.

M- You too...... say hi (inaudible)

M- bye!

G- goodnight

6-2 transcripts

Audio cut

This short conversation just starts after lots of noise .

G- (inaudible) What did you do today?

M- I went to the book store today .. I had some errands to (get done.?)

M- Remember the book I sent you about ...essays..(inaudibl e) Ralph Waldo Emerson..I bought the first volume for Kathy.
I told her she would enjoy it. Did you ever read it?

G- (muffled) at th gym but I will (do it?).

M- I like (inaudible) compensation(??) ..our strength grows(inaudible) our weakness.

G - I will have to get to that...(laughing)
Are you talking to Kathy again?

M- (laughing) I didn't stop.

G- I thought you were crying (inaudible) the last time.

M -I was? (inaudible)

G- I thought you were sad

M- No I was just (inaudible) sick of it. It doesn't (inaudible) matter to me. I am over that now..she is a good friend thats all.

G- well can you trust her as a friend after what happened (situation again)?

M- yea..yea..of course..I know she won't (inaudible) say anything. I understand she did what she did but that's fine...I have moved on from that situation. (inaudible)(static) Its tough to be with someone like me..I suppose.

G- I saw you on in a magazine ..I think it was with your animals.

M- yea which one.

G- hmm..in the ...supermarket ..I don't remember which ..I was paging through it. I think it was an old picture (inaudible)

M- Oh.. was I wearing white?

G- no a red shirt(inaudible) and your hat. (inaudible) So are you going to tell me what happened with her?

M- what do you mean?

G- I thought the other night you wanted to tell me something.

M- Oh that. Yea I think I may be too old..(giggles)

G- well you are pushing 34..(laughing)

M- ANd she is still finding herself (inaudible) but I can't wait ..I want to just have a normal relationship. Like yours..you know.

G- I'm sure it will happen Michael. She loves you ..I can tell she does..from what you (inaudible) say about her.

M- yea .. know but (inaudible) at that age.

audio cut

M- I am trying to eat (inaudible) healthy..its hard..but it gives me energy on the tour.

G- ya what (inaudible)

(inaudible)

(inaudible)

(will continue this)

thanks alot. so intresting to read this again. sounds like there was something going with kathy aswell at one point. is that the one that was friends with randy

I was told that part of the tapes is real but fans added parts to it and turned it into fanfiction, so be careful abut what you read. Fans added parts to make it sound sexier/juicer/more exciting.

exactly, the tapes are different from the fake trascript about a girl names S...so the whole S story is fake...

fans made up pics " photoshop", letters"frogory" ,stories , they made up many things and the new fans takes them as facts . very sad that these fans always pretened to be better than the press , but they are the same!

exactly, the tapes are different from the fake trascript about a girl names S...so the whole S story is fake...

fans made up pics " photoshop", letters"frogory" ,stories , they made up many things and the new fans takes them as facts . very sad that these fans always pretened to be better than the press , but they are the same!

now your confusing me. is the audio of the conversation about S available to listen to. cause this will confirm it one way or the other

/\ That and my knowledge too.
The story about "S" is fan fiction. Somewhere I read details of their intimate night too, but nobody has a record of that conversation. I have 3 hours of talk time between Glenda and Michael and there's nothing about "S".
Far as I know records are used as evidence in court.

The story about "S" is fan fiction. Somewhere I read details of their intimate night too, but nobody has a record of that conversation. I have 3 hours of talk time between Glenda and Michael and there's nothing about "S".

I really don't understand why people do such things. I'm sorry, but your love for Michael Jackson is really not healthy if you start making up love stories and pretend they're real. In fact you are no better than the tabloids if you do that :(

Where did you get the 3 hours of talk time between Michael and Glenda btw? I would love to hear it, all I've heard were the YouTube parts :(

Last edited:
I just tried reading some of that; and I still found it to be too complicated to follow/understand.

HUH?!?!?!?
I NEVER heard alot of that stuff on the tapes! idk about this
*sigh*

and "convieniently" all the phrases about what actually happened between them are "inaudible"?? I'm very skeptical about this

I wonder why some ppl choose to create such fiction? What is the benefit? I really do not underatnd why some ppl love to make up fake stories? I wish I could know a true Michael as person, I want to learn real things about him from books, documents, video and audio tapes but not from ppl's lies. I hate rumors.

Last edited:
Back