Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 Times in 503 Posts

Default Re: Getting to know you!

Hi, my name is Christelle, but I go by Mikage. I am eighteen years old and biologically female. I am a native of a small planet commonly known as Earth.

I enjoy doing many things while on Earth, among them reading, writing, drawing and singing. My favourite novel is Victor Hugo's Notre-Dame de Paris. I enjoy reading books of various genres, but I read literature and non-fiction history books the most. I also read books on the occult.

My religion of choice is Thelema, but I like to read and learn about other pagan religions and monotheistic ones as well.

I am also into history, particularly WWII history, USSR, and American Revolution history. My favourite American historical figures are Alexander Hamilton and Thomas Jefferson, the two rivals lol. I am pursuing a history major at my university.

I enjoy listening to music as well. I am, of course, a Michael Jackson fan. I love him. <3 He is the only pop artist worthy of my devotion lol. My favourite MJ era is HIStory, although I missed it by a few years lol. My whole room is decorated with MJ posters, and I have a small picture of him framed on my bedside table, where I place small flowers in his honour from time to time.

I must admit I am not into pop music, preferring to listen to classical, gothic rock, metal, new age, opera and folk/world music instead.

Lastly, my favourite movie is The Empty Mirror, and my favourite show is an anime called Revolutionary Girl Utena.

I think I have provided sufficient information thus far.
    Last edited by Severus Snape; 22-08-2010 at 03:55 AM.

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 385
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xsmooth_criminalx View Post
    I must admit I am not into pop music, preferring to listen to classical, gothic rock, metal, new age, opera and folk/world music instead.
    Me too! The only pop music I have is Michael's

“Anger is the most impotent of passions. It effects nothing it goes about, and hurts the one who is possessed by it more than the one against whom it is directed.”
    (Clarendon)

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks

I'm Samantha and I'm 22 years old. I live in Rotterdam, a city in the Netherlands.
    I just finished my education as a social worker and this tuesday I'm going to start my job as a social worker in the psychiatry, helping people who live on their own but need someone to help them/ talk to / structuring some aspects in their life. ( I don't really now how to explain better in English)
    Two years ago I worked in a childrens hospital for a year (a part of college) and I loved that work. I hope I can do that again, later in my life.

In my free time I love to read, watch movies and going to theater/musicals and listening to music. I also really love animals. I have a dog and budgies and I ride horses.
    I like to hang out with friend and I love to go out and dance. (or staying at home and dance in front of my mirror:lol: )

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 118
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks

Well, hello !
    My real name is Daria and I am from Croatia in Europe. I am 40 yrs old , blue eyes and blonde hair.
    I love Michael since I was 12 and heard Billie Jean on the radio.
    I have a 14 year old daughter who is also totaly crazy over Michael. ( it runs in the family )
    I love animals very much, especially dogs. Now I have a cat and his name is Mikey.
    I also love reading , writting and drawing. I can draw almost good as Michael and that is just one more thing we have in common.
    I wish I could be a powerfull person because there are so many things in this world I wanna change. I hate unjustice. I hate to see children and animals dying.
    I wish if I could save the enviroment.
    Loving Michael makes me a better person.
    On my free time I love coming here.....to THE BEST MJ board on Earth.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.5%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registeredTagger First Class25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

my name is Natália, i'm 19, 20 in november omg... i live in Rio de Janeiro
    i'll join the university soon, i wanna study history
    i listen to Michael's music since i was a baby (i watched the Black or white video's debut with my mom)
    i'm in love with Michael since i was 9, but i became really crazy about him when i was 17 (and i still am :naughty
    i loooove drawing and anything related with art...
    in my free time i like playing video games, using the internet, watching tv, and other stuff... :shifty: :P
    i live with my mom, my brother and my dog
    i'd like to write more, but my english is a little limited lol

janena

I am Janena (birthname Janine) from the netherlands.

I am 34 years old and mother of 3 cute little boys whose names are Moussa (7), Dialo (4) and Sewdou (2).
    They are of west african/european origin.

I am into a lot of music, too much mention all of them but a list of some of my favourites are:

Michael , Bob Marley, Mika, Terence Trend D'arby, Peter Tosh, Guns N Roses, Bee gees, Stevie Wonder, The Doors, Herman van Veen, Culture Club/Boy George, Nirvana, and so on....and so on....

Besides music i am interested in Science fiction (Star Trek mainly), Computers (Apple Mac's), Movies, Swimming, attending concerts, visiting amusement parks, visiting places outside Holland and mainly just having FUN and doing crazy stuff sometimes...
    I used to draw alot and read books but with the kids being their current age i cant really find time to read and draw at the moment....mayby when they get older!

I work as a dreadlock-artist and provide clients with braids, cornrows and dreadlock hairstyles.
    I am also looking for a parttime officejob!

I am a spiritual person, i dont have a specific religion but certainly believe in L.O.V.E. and eternity :P.

I am a fan of michael since my childhood and followed him around a bit during the HIStory-era and saw him at Mj and friends in 1999.
    I love him for the loving person that he is and for everything that he gave us.
    I've been a part of the MJ online fancommunity since early 1999 and was a MJIFC alllll the time from 1999 until it closed down.
    When it closed down i've been visiting sites like mjno, mjni, mjjforum, kopboard and last nut not least mjjcommunity!

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Thanks

Hi my name is Ral Monwe.
    I'm 18 and going into college this year. I'm a big sports guy and iLove track & field.
    iStarted liking MJ in 2001 after the iGot the Invincible album and iSaw Michael perform live at MSG that year also.
    iLive in Long Island in New York and my other favorite two artists are Kanye West & Ne-yo.
    iAlso enjoy dancing to MJ's songs. Me and a bunch of friends repeatedly watch his dances from tours and learn from them and even perform them at parties and such.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSbt3FjBt2A - Billie Jean live in London

Follow me on Twitter ----->@LoveMeSomeHEAD
    Billie Jean in Los Angeles, 1989......Best Billie Jean ever!
    You've been hit by, you've struck by..........?

Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 55
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

I dont think I ever introduced myself.

My name is Tessa. I'm from the US (Louisiana). I'll be 20 in 5 months . I'll be going back to school soon to study Communications (broadcast journalism). I'm VERY tall btw 5'11. There's not really all that much I can say about myself guess i'd just get the main things out of the way.

Also I wish I was born earlier just so I could've experienced BAD ERA Michael...... *sigh*

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Overall activity: 0.4%
    Achievements:
    3 months registeredTagger Second Class250 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Hello... my name is Kathy and i'm your average insecure nerdy girl who rather enjoys life while youtubing sillyness, playing videogames, telling rude jokes and moonwalk at the mall than sipping Cosmos, shop after the shoes with the biggest bling on it and gossip about THE HILLS!

So how does a Jesteress Provocateur like me get in touch with the King of Pop? Well, gather around children and let me tell the tale...

It all began with my one year older sis. She wanted to be a professional dancer, and naturally Michael was a big influence.
    So it's no big surprise that she would look at Moonwalker and a big marathon of his videos often, and i was already a fan of Speed Demon then ha ha!

I wasn't a huge fan or anything, but i did enjoy his music and the stupid kid as i was back then wondered "How the heck did he change appearances?"

THANK GOD I'VE OUTGROWNED THAT!

I became a bigger fan thanks to "Ghosts" because the movienerd as i was and still am, it blew my mind! It was scary, hilarious and downright epic!

Even though i did many jokes in the past, i was sure that Michael was an innocent man during the trials.
    But i wasn't one of those fans who wore a t-shirt of his face and such.. yet.

When i learned about his death, it was very surreal. A staffmember from my camp told me and i thought it was some sick joke and i read every newspaper in the building, checked every site online and watched every news programme on tv and kept telling myselg 'This is a lie'. But when mom called me, crying out loud it finally sunk into me.

Later when i read every article and stories about this man, i appreciated him more and more. How could a sweet man like him be so blackmailed by a large part of the world and the evilness which is the media who hurt him so much it finally killed him? Or... a doctor killed him, yes but i think the pressure was also a key in his death, idk.

Here i am now, 1 year and 2 months later. still exploring the greatness of MJ and making a big tribute by writing a novel octalogy based on the musicvideos of Michael, which is just a huge MJ reference galore! xD

So... that's my boring tale, and i'm so happy to join here!

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 85
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registeredCreated Blog entry1000 Experience Points

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hey guys,

I have been on this forum for a very, very long time, but I have neglected to really start posting here permanently. I post a lot in the 2000watts thread, but really that's about it, so I thought I would write a little about myself.

My name is Jess and some of you might know me from KOP/MJNI/MJJF as JadedJess... I'm about to turn 27 (aeeeghhh) and I am from a small country town in rural Victoria, Australia. If you remember me from my old posts, you might remember me as a bit of a jerk lol... promise I'm mostly grown up now. :P

I am the other half of steady-laughing.com and run it with my friend Vicky ... and have been doing that site now for over 5 years...

I have been a fan of Michael since I was around 5 and was blessed enough to have met him a bunch of times. I met a couple of members from this forum last year in London for what was meant to be my biggest dream come true... :/

So yeah... I'm looking to make some new MJ friends as always... I work in a cafe and have my own business as a web designer and am really in to arts (drawing, sculpting, bead stuff, knitted/crocheted, sewing etc) and do a lot of that in my spare time. And at the moment I am currently going nuts wiht my MJ video collection trying to transfer it all to DVD and hopefully share some of it on the 2000watts forum.

Nice to meet some of you guys!

x

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleHeart View Post

I am the other half of steady-laughing.com and run it with my friend Vicky ... and have been doing that site now for over 5 years...

:wild: I love your site!!!!! :wild:

Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 400
    Achievements:
    Three Friends10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks

I'm Hanna, 18 (soon 19 :cheeky from Finland. I've been a fan since 2005.

I like reading, movies, traveling, watching sports and that kind of stuff. My music taste varies very much from Eminem to Stevie Wonder to Linkin Park and even the club hits that really don't have any meaning (though I only like those when I go out.. )
    Currently I'm trying to find a job for this autumn and winter and hopefully get in to college in January to study tourism.

Nice thread btw
    "'Til the day we meet again; in my heart is where I'll keep you, friend."

Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 89
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

my views:
    爱情不是什么裆费。人类从梁祝时代就开始了这一方面的浴血抗争,你们丫真是羞耻到家了,一个倒退把人类社会 打回多少千年。

thanks to know me. //bow

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 50
    Overall activity: 0.5%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Hello!
    My name is Priscilla but everyone calls me Sils!
    I live in The Netherlands but I was born in Suriname.
    I'm 22 y/o and I'm a nurse in a retirement home!

I looooove music! Music is my life!
    I can't live w/out music.
    I've always loved Michael. My whole family loves Michael. I really grew up listening to his music. My mom and dad know all the songs! hahahhaa

I actually listen to all kinds of music. :dancing:

Ehmm What else..
    I love football/soccer.
    I loooooove watching movies!
    I want to travel alot.
    I love going out/hanging out with my friends.
    I've met really great ppl through Michael and this site! <3
    and some of them are real good friends in real life now! :huggy:
    I love piercings and tattoos but because of my work I can't have like many of them.
    I have 3 tattoos and 3 piercings and also Ive stretched my ears.

I dont know what else to tell yall..

If you would take my hand, baby I would show you
    Guide you to the light babe
    If you would be my love, baby I will love you, love you
    'Til the end of time

Tumblr/Facebook/Twitter/Flickr

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second Class25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks

I can't say anything now than saying I'm a very sensitive person..