Thread: Getting to Know You!

Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Overall activity: 59.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Getting to Know You!

Hi I'm Ali, I'm 49 years old and live in the UK. I've been an MJ fan since I was 14 and love everything about him, his music, kind heart, dance skills and the fact that he is one of the most handsome and sexy men I've ever known. I love MJ so much I even have a MJ tattoo, going to be getting my second one soon. through my teens I used to think that the reason Michael hadn't settled down with a wife ( apart from Lisa Marie of course) was because he was waiting for me , I wonder how many other people thought the same thing, I tell my kids that as well (they think I'm nuts by the way). I'm also a full time university student studying crime scene science. I was so happy when I found this site because it meant that I could come to a place that's full of wonderful people who share the same love and passion for a genius, were I could talk, post videos and pictures of my idol and not have people roll their eyes at me my heart belongs to Michael Jackson always and forever, and I wish with all my heart he was still with us today

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Overall activity: 0%

Level
    Thanks

Hello everyone,I am Eva and I am 29 years old. I have been a fan of Michael since I was a little girl. My first music video that I have watched of him was " Balck or white" back in 1993. Ever since then I was a die hard fan. I used to be a member way back when on mjjnewsonline.com as lovable0215. I thought that forums like those didn't exist anymore until I bumped into this website completely by accident. So I am very exited to browse around and see exiting stuff about Michael as well as maybe make new MJ fan friends. Not too long ago I have gave birth to my son Alex who is no doubt going to be the next MJ fan. I am already starting him early by playing Michaels music around him . He likes the song You Are Not Alone. He smiles and relaxes whenever he hears it.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to polishhunny029 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,294 Times in 1,366 Posts

Hello fellow mjnewsoniner brings back memories

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Angela_MJJ View Post
    I like this thread

I'm Angela just turned 26 last week, I live in Gouda which is a city in the Netherlands. I live with my dog on my own and have a job as a secretary. I joined MJJC one year ago but I was a fan of Michael a long time ago. I started when I was only 4 years old . But during adolescence I drifted away to other things I liked and later on got a whole different life with different priority's I will not discuss that here...but I kept him in my heart. I'm a bigger fan now then I ever was and I love being here surrounded by this huge MJ family.

Other then MJ I enjoy watching movies very much and I'm in the BJD hobby (ball jointed dolls). I make clothes for myself and the dolls, I have a MJ BJD :wild:.

Well that was something about me
    Hello! I am Ashley and I live in the Netherlands too! I live in Gelderland in Oldebroek ik kan net zo goed nederlands praten😂 het lijkt me leuk om een keer te chatten ofzo😊

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alh21 View Post
    Hi I'm Ali, I'm 49 years old and live in the UK. I've been an MJ fan since I was 14 and love everything about him, his music, kind heart, dance skills and the fact that he is one of the most handsome and sexy men I've ever known. I love MJ so much I even have a MJ tattoo, going to be getting my second one soon. through my teens I used to think that the reason Michael hadn't settled down with a wife ( apart from Lisa Marie of course) was because he was waiting for me , I wonder how many other people thought the same thing, I tell my kids that as well (they think I'm nuts by the way). I'm also a full time university student studying crime scene science. I was so happy when I found this site because it meant that I could come to a place that's full of wonderful people who share the same love and passion for a genius, were I could talk, post videos and pictures of my idol and not have people roll their eyes at me my heart belongs to Michael Jackson always and forever, and I wish with all my heart he was still with us today
    Hello!! I am Ashley from the Netherlands and I am 15 years old. i am a big Michael Jackson fan and I would love to chat with you and you can join our whatsapp group if you want.😊 we need to find more members cause there is only 2 of us🤭 I would love to chat with you so let me know if you want to join the group and add more MJ fans🙃

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MoonwalkerrMJJ For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 348
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

You've made me laugh, Ali. Haha, back in the day, I wasn't thinking that Michael was waiting for me, but I often thought that, if I'd meet him, I'd certainly catch his eye. Oh, the good old days!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Erandi For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Erandi View Post
    You've made me laugh, Ali. Haha, back in the day, I wasn't thinking that Michael was waiting for me, but I often thought that, if I'd meet him, I'd certainly catch his eye. Oh, the good old days!
    I think every one probably thought the same lol, I think if I'd met him I'd probably just have stood there like a div or threw myself at his feet haha

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MoonwalkerrMJJ View Post
    Hello!! I am Ashley from the Netherlands and I am 15 years old. i am a big Michael Jackson fan and I would love to chat with you and you can join our whatsapp group if you want.�� we need to find more members cause there is only 2 of us�� I would love to chat with you so let me know if you want to join the group and add more MJ fans��
    Thank u for the kind offer and I'm sure u will have lots of people to join your group chat when people get to know about it

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 33
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered500 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks

Hello, Im Helena and I live in Portugal. Im a fan since I was 5 and now Im 26 and still a fan. The first song I heard was Thriller and I was so scared that I thought Michael was a zombie.
    But then I grew up and realized he was not a zombie, he was instead a beautiful man and I fell in love with him when I watched The Way You Make Me Feel video. I love everything about him and hes still my impossible love. I cant be with him in real life, so Im with him in my dreams.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to DifferentKindOfLady For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks

I think every one probably thought the same lol, I think if I'd met him I'd probably just have stood there like a div or threw myself at his feet haha
    If I met him I dont know how would I react. Maybe I just fainted and he would give me a kiss for me to wake up

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DifferentKindOfLady View Post
    If I met him I dont know how would I react. Maybe I just fainted and he would give me a kiss for me to wake up
    that would be a nice thought, but knowing my luck he would probably just step over me

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks

that would be a nice thought, but knowing my luck he would probably just step over me

But he kissed some fans onstage. I think it was in the Dangerous tour, he kissed a girl. Lucky her!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DifferentKindOfLady View Post

But he kissed some fans onstage. I think it was in the Dangerous tour, he kissed a girl. Lucky her!
    Omg I'd never get washed, mind u I don't know how I would cope knowing I'd been that close to him, I never even met him and I'm still heartbroken he isn't here anymore

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Alh21 For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks

Omg I'd never get washed, mind u I don't know how I would cope knowing I'd been that close to him, I never even met him and I'm still heartbroken he isn't here anymore
    Yeah me too! The video is on YouTube and I watched it a million Times and he kissed her in the mouth :O
    I feel the same way, its like I knew him all my life.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to DifferentKindOfLady For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Level
    Thanks

Hi all! I'm Kaylee! I was on this site YEARS ago under the name Kayzmjfan (at least that's what I believe it was). I'm in my twenties, in a few college courses, currently trying to find a job, and living at home with mom and dad. To be honest, I kind of lost my Michael "spark" a few years ago, but recently something was reignited and now it's like I'm falling for Michael all over again. So therefore, I wanted to come back on here and get myself re involved with the community that I love so much!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kay-Girl For This Useful Post: