Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: Getting to Know You!

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 23
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Getting to Know You!

Hi everyone!I gotta admit, I never really took interest in MJ until last year. Leaving Neverland came out and tbh I couldn't care less, the first thing I thought after hearing about it was that it's probably a new ploy to get some money out of MJ but I wasn't that much into the whole thing. Things changed when an author I'm a fan of wrote about the impression it made on him, he believed it of course. I still wasn't convinced but decided to look up what evidence they might have presented to back up the story. As you know, they had nothing. Nada. Zero. I was astonished how people were just willing to believe a documentary because of graphic descriptions and dramatic pauses, it's like they were born yesterday and still believed no one ever tries to lie in order to get what they want.
    I started reading more into previous cases and Michael Jackson overall, the more I did the more sorrow and anger I felt. It's astonishing how much he had to suffer and I still can't find the answer to why it had to be that way.
    Of course, I also began listening to MJ's music. I must admit, even some of the most popular songs were unknown to me before, hell, I don't recall hearing anything from Invincible until last year. And I'm glad I finally did, because I was missing on one of the greatest artists of all time. His music makes me wanna dance, something I've never felt throught 24 years of my live.
    Anyway, I've got kinda obsessed with MJ and he was constantly on my mind, going back and forth from admiration and jamming to MJ's music to a lot of weeping over how unfair the world was to him. So, to not bore my friends to death with my unresolved feelings I decided to join a community of MJ fans. Love to you all!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mechaspiderman For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mechaspiderman View Post
    Hi everyone!I gotta admit, I never really took interest in MJ until last year. Leaving Neverland came out and tbh I couldn't care less, the first thing I thought after hearing about it was that it's probably a new ploy to get some money out of MJ but I wasn't that much into the whole thing. Things changed when an author I'm a fan of wrote about the impression it made on him, he believed it of course. I still wasn't convinced but decided to look up what evidence they might have presented to back up the story. As you know, they had nothing. Nada. Zero. I was astonished how people were just willing to believe a documentary because of graphic descriptions and dramatic pauses, it's like they were born yesterday and still believed no one ever tries to lie in order to get what they want.
    I started reading more into previous cases and Michael Jackson overall, the more I did the more sorrow and anger I felt. It's astonishing how much he had to suffer and I still can't find the answer to why it had to be that way.
    Of course, I also began listening to MJ's music. I must admit, even some of the most popular songs were unknown to me before, hell, I don't recall hearing anything from Invincible until last year. And I'm glad I finally did, because I was missing on one of the greatest artists of all time. His music makes me wanna dance, something I've never felt throught 24 years of my live.
    Anyway, I've got kinda obsessed with MJ and he was constantly on my mind, going back and forth from admiration and jamming to MJ's music to a lot of weeping over how unfair the world was to him. So, to not bore my friends to death with my unresolved feelings I decided to join a community of MJ fans. Love to you all!
    Hi and welcome! Amazing story. I love when people get sceptical about false media bs, and start to research on Michael.
    "I´m the temple, you can´t hurt me,
    ..I found peace within myself"

...Michael Jackson - Jam

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 90
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registered

Level
    Thanks

Welcome to the community, hope you have a great time here. I can totally relate to everything you said, my journey was quite similar to yours. It’s been an eye-opening experience.
    Twitter: @ScreenOrigami
    Pokémon Go: 5702 7276 8494

Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 89
    Overall activity: 65.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Welcome!!! I get you... The difference is I´m obsessed by MJ since I was 5, but I understand what you´re saying. Michael is such a beautiful person, that makes us feel involved.
    And by the way, thank god LN made you see Michael the way he really is and not the way the media tries to portray him.
    (sorry if I´m speaking in the present, because to me he´s not dead. He´s still with us)