Thread: Getting to Know You!

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Getting to Know You!

Hi everyone!I gotta admit, I never really took interest in MJ until last year. Leaving Neverland came out and tbh I couldn't care less, the first thing I thought after hearing about it was that it's probably a new ploy to get some money out of MJ but I wasn't that much into the whole thing. Things changed when an author I'm a fan of wrote about the impression it made on him, he believed it of course. I still wasn't convinced but decided to look up what evidence they might have presented to back up the story. As you know, they had nothing. Nada. Zero. I was astonished how people were just willing to believe a documentary because of graphic descriptions and dramatic pauses, it's like they were born yesterday and still believed no one ever tries to lie in order to get what they want.
    I started reading more into previous cases and Michael Jackson overall, the more I did the more sorrow and anger I felt. It's astonishing how much he had to suffer and I still can't find the answer to why it had to be that way.
    Of course, I also began listening to MJ's music. I must admit, even some of the most popular songs were unknown to me before, hell, I don't recall hearing anything from Invincible until last year. And I'm glad I finally did, because I was missing on one of the greatest artists of all time. His music makes me wanna dance, something I've never felt throught 24 years of my live.
    Anyway, I've got kinda obsessed with MJ and he was constantly on my mind, going back and forth from admiration and jamming to MJ's music to a lot of weeping over how unfair the world was to him. So, to not bore my friends to death with my unresolved feelings I decided to join a community of MJ fans. Love to you all!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mechaspiderman For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 133
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mechaspiderman View Post
    Hi everyone!I gotta admit, I never really took interest in MJ until last year. Leaving Neverland came out and tbh I couldn't care less, the first thing I thought after hearing about it was that it's probably a new ploy to get some money out of MJ but I wasn't that much into the whole thing. Things changed when an author I'm a fan of wrote about the impression it made on him, he believed it of course. I still wasn't convinced but decided to look up what evidence they might have presented to back up the story. As you know, they had nothing. Nada. Zero. I was astonished how people were just willing to believe a documentary because of graphic descriptions and dramatic pauses, it's like they were born yesterday and still believed no one ever tries to lie in order to get what they want.
    I started reading more into previous cases and Michael Jackson overall, the more I did the more sorrow and anger I felt. It's astonishing how much he had to suffer and I still can't find the answer to why it had to be that way.
    Of course, I also began listening to MJ's music. I must admit, even some of the most popular songs were unknown to me before, hell, I don't recall hearing anything from Invincible until last year. And I'm glad I finally did, because I was missing on one of the greatest artists of all time. His music makes me wanna dance, something I've never felt throught 24 years of my live.
    Anyway, I've got kinda obsessed with MJ and he was constantly on my mind, going back and forth from admiration and jamming to MJ's music to a lot of weeping over how unfair the world was to him. So, to not bore my friends to death with my unresolved feelings I decided to join a community of MJ fans. Love to you all!
    Hi and welcome! Amazing story. I love when people get sceptical about false media bs, and start to research on Michael.
    "Im the temple, you cant hurt me,
    ..I found peace within myself"

...Michael Jackson - Jam

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Overall activity: 93.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registeredOverdrive5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,260 Times in 1,166 Posts

Welcome to the community, hope you have a great time here. I can totally relate to everything you said, my journey was quite similar to yours. It’s been an eye-opening experience.
    Twitter: @ScreenOrigami
    Pokmon Go: 5702 7276 8494

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 2
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Level
    Thanks

Welcome!!! I get you... The difference is Im obsessed by MJ since I was 5, but I understand what youre saying. Michael is such a beautiful person, that makes us feel involved.
    And by the way, thank god LN made you see Michael the way he really is and not the way the media tries to portray him.
    (sorry if Im speaking in the present, because to me hes not dead. Hes still with us)

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 8
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered

Level
    Thanks

Hey all, It's me again, Savanah known as ChocolateDrop formally MontclairGal, I had re-registered on here thinking that I couldn't be able to do anything, but after reading everything carefully, I now know lol. Hope everyone is doing good on here and that we can co tune where we left off ����

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,441 Times in 1,458 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateDrop View Post
    Hey all, It's me again, Savanah known as ChocolateDrop formally MontclairGal, I had re-registered on here thinking that I couldn't be able to do anything, but after reading everything carefully, I now know lol. Hope everyone is doing good on here and that we can co tune where we left off ����
    hey! hopen your well :waving:

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 8
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered

Level
    Thanks

Thanks, I sure am

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 11
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Level
    Thanks

Hi! Im Beverly (or Bevie lol) Im from California! I used to be a member on the old site before it closed! Im gonna be honest and say that I dont remember my username from back then lol but if any old member remembers me then... how about The Way You Love Me with my gal Magdalena or Lena OR Lenny like Michael used to call her. Lol anyway, I am so happy I found this site (again). I almost cried hahaha I cant wait to start fresh again!!!

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered100 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Hello from NY state.
    I liked Michael’s most popular songs in the 1980s-1990s - those they played on the radio and MTV, but I was not obsessed with MJ at that time. I wish I was because one of my biggest regrets now is that I didn’t attend any of his concerts How I wish I did!
    Later on, I stumbled upon Earth Song on YouTube and fell in love with it.
    A few months ago is when I started digging up info online, watching on YT whatever I could find about Micheal, listening to his songs and watching mind blowing concert performances. I read 4 books starting with “Moonwalk.”
    My days nowadays start with Michael’s songs. They put me in a right mood. Many songs motivate me - if he could work hard to create such beautiful, powerful songs, so can I do my work and without complaining.

Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Level
    Thanks

Im from the Canary Islands, I used to be on the old site, about 10 years ago but i lost the email I used for registration and I cant remember my username at all... happy to have found this new board.
    I have been a fan since I was a little girl and hopefully my love for Michael will be a part of my life until the day I die. I decided to re join because none of my friends want to listen to me talk about Michael and I feel frustation because i dont have a person to talk about him. So hopefully this will help
    Thank you