Thread: Getting to Know You!

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Overall activity: 0%

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Getting to know you!

Good morning all.

I have been a fan of MJ since 1987.
    I am French and I had the chance to experience the golden age when he often came to Europe during the History period.

I had the chance to meet him several times briefly (in Paris and Berlin) I also have a picture of Michael and I taken in his van where he gave me an autograph.

I always danced a lot during my youth. I hardly dance anymore now because I am disabled by an autoimmune disease.

I started collecting again for 2 years. What I prefer to collect are the maxis and LPs. I also collect old video games, it's my second passion after music.

Apart from MJ I listen to a lot of music in all styles! Currently my preference is lo-fi hip hop, jazz, oldschool french funk ... I am also interested in Japanese music like CITY POP and groups like X-Japan, Malice Mizer ... And some pop artists like Utada. I listen a lot of French music too. Some metal like Sabaton...

I am passionate about cooking, sculpture, drawing, japan , theme Parks and animals. I use to leave in japan for some times.

My favorite albums are: -History -Off the wall -Triumph -Dangerous -Victory -Goin 'places -Farewell my summer love -Destiny -Bad -The jacksons -Blood -Forever Michael -Music and me -Ben -Got to be there.

My favorite tour is the Dangerous tour, victory tour, Bad tour, History tour, triumph tour, destiny tour.

I also love the 2300 jackson street LP wich is really underestimated!

if you have question you are welcome!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gandalf For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Getting to know you!

Just the thread I am looking for.

Hello everyone.

My name is Brandon and I've been fan of Michael's since I was either 5 or 6 years old.

The years sort of blend but I remember as a kid playing my parents' records before we owned a cd player. I loved the Victory album and I remember playing that LP a lot at the time as well as taking ownership of their thriller and bad cassettes so I'm certain it was around that time. I remember my mom buying me Dangerous on cd when it first came out. It was the first cd I ever owned.

I've been following the forum for a while and I've decided to join and contribute, and celebrate Michael with all of you.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to brnaryn For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 199
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,255 Posts

Default Re: Getting to Know You!

Welcome to ALL of the new members!
    It's great to see you sharing something about yourselves.
    We hope you like it on MJJC.

Level
    Thanks

Hello,

My name is Sam, I'm from London, I joined this page to meet likeminded MJ fans as I dont know many (at least those who are as passionate as me).

I've been into MJ since I was a little kid, my favourite album is Invincible, a little story, invincible was released when I was only 11 years old and had just moved from primary school not secondary school. This was not just important album to me because it was the first MJ album I purchased myself, but it was this album that kept me happy and in a way helped me deal with the difficult move from primary to secondary school. I didnt adjust very well into secondary, and often came home feeling miserable, so coming home, putting on that CD really helped me in those days. I'm forever thankful to MJ for those memories and I truly feel he helped me during some difficult times. Even to this day, when I feel down, MJ music always cheers me up.

I never had the donor of seeing him live, but was supposed to attend this is it, the biggest what if of my life.
    A few years ago, my mother Kindly gave me her most prised possession, a signed MJ picture which she had. I proudly display it in my home framed.

Thank you for reading my stories, please feel free to message me, I hope to use this site to make likeminded friends and talk all things MJ.

peace

Sam

Level
    Thanks

Hello.

I've been an MJ fan since middle School. It's really nice to meet you all.
    My introduction to him was through the Jackson 5. Michael's music helped me get through some tough times and I listen to him now and then whenever I draw.