Hate book

thats sick...like what kind of sicko would come up with such a thing..and as for this 'gay lover' ..... :western:

I haven't even clicked on the link because I know it will only stress me out.

i know. there are some that post on here that can't figure out why we get so stressed out, even though enough of this happens so that, we're at a point where we don't want to click on the links anymore, because they're so numerous, and have been happening for so many years. how can people not understand that? unless they don't have a clue

edit..God's gotta be crying...some of the people that claim to represent Him...*sigh* if anything, Michael did give God tons of props. the person in this link is not misinformed..just intentionally in denial, and a mark of shame, for God.

Last edited:

Exactly..I mean, I'm not sure that this should be in the General Michael Jackson discussion section..? It's just going to make people get pissed off -_- , Isn't the The Fans Take Action section more suitable for a thing like this? :scratch:

i can't find his email at all but what i can do & all of us we can do is go to are book store & tell the people who bring the books in stores tell them don't put his books out at all :yes:

well I should of known by reading all your posts that I never should of clicked that link.....is this guy freaking insane saying that shit about Michael...he needs a huge beating...no really he does..WHY would he write that shit about Michael.....I am so sick and tird of people doing this like this to Michael and getting away with it.....then I tell mself....dont worry ...what he doesn't get here on earth...he will get in HELL because tht is were he is going.

OMG that was so pathetic and oviously written by a third grader. SMH at the state of the educational system. It was actually so badly done as to be laughable and not anger inducing. It is truly stupidity at it's greatest.

Sadly there will always be this kind of VERMIN about. :evil:
We try to protect Michael's legacy the best way we can. :angel:

im so over this sort of thing, i used to get pissed but im way pass that kind of crap,he can keep hustlin' maybe he'll make a couple of bucks, nobody cares about these idiots.

If Michael's estate was staying in contact with us fans.........

.....we could report all this garbage to them...........

.....And they could sue the crap out of those idiots!!!

I have a question: If we love sunshine, the sky, birds, animals, trees but we are disgusted by worms and little insects crawling in musty dark soil under big old rocks, then why do we pick up the rock anyway ?

Let these little worms stay under their rock, in the dark, where they belong.
This was metaphorically speaking of course. I don't mean to insult anyone here, please know that.

On a more practical note - there are no contact details on this website and the members of the media advocacy all, myself included, flatly refuse to click on the 'buy book'link.
Ignoring is probably best and NOT clicking on that link at all. Don't give them any attention.
We will focus our attention or more mainstream media/tabloid journalism, to make a difference for Michael's legacy.

Last edited:
Those damned retards, burn that book to hell!

What the hell is up with google supporting that? Is it right that google would have to approve the site to have checkout sign there?

This is foul and disgusting, but i'm sorry to say that there is only so much we can do. I personally will be doing all I can to stop this from being sold (or people clicking on the link!) but the best thing is often to ignore this stuff.

Michael has shown that he did believe in and live by God's message of love, not anything 'satanic' or hateful. We know that, and many others see that too (many more than just a year ago in fact). It's tragic that these foul things are being spread around still, but most of those who listen are those who have not been allowed to form their own view and have just been fed media bull'ish.

"Because when Michael Jackson should have been knowing god, he refused to except god." Seriously? "Except"??? :lol:

...Yeah, because I am certainly going to pay heed to someone who can't even tell the difference between "accept" and "except." Truly laughable stuff. It's not even worth getting angry at. The pentagrams on the cover are also LOL worthy. Of course, it had to be one of those Christian fundy morons. :lol: :lol: :lol: Anyone who actually buys that crap deserves what they're getting--crap. Everything, from the cover to the website, is horrendously tacky. Truly quite horrific.

I wonder who will actually buy this. Complete idiots, surely.

I don't even think we should pay any attention to this. I can't see anyone buying anything this stupid. Not even the average public. I think they're above this (am I being too optimistic?) It doesn't even look remotely legit. At least Ian Halperin's rag had a more-or-less respectable looking cover, to fool people into thinking it was reliable. This "author" didn't even bother to do that. How much is it selling for?

...35 dollars per copy!??!! SERIOUSLY?! I reckon it's that expensive because they don't expect to get many customers, so if they sell at least one, they'll make off with 35 bucks? :lol: Seriously, there are better things to buy for 35 dollars. Whoever buys a copy is an incurable idiot.

Last edited:
Back