Married With Children appreciation (might contain explicit language)

Word Smith Sr

Proud Member
It is one of the best TV shows ever to me, i've loved it since i was little. I love Al Bundy lol, this role alone makes Ed O'Neill a legend to me. The fight scenes, his facial expressions, the way he treats his wife, etc........ oh, funny memories, i cried laughing so much watching this show lol. Thx Al !!!! lol

As a consequence, i thought i'd make this thread so people can post their favourite moments or just talk about the show. I'll start:

[youtube]_fepikRWb2Q[/youtube]

[youtube]RfC0Rr3mhZU[/youtube]

Last edited:
LMAO I love Married with Children!!!! Even nowadays TV keeps playing it! I have so many fave scenes! One of my fave episodes were Bundy's in London! hahahahaaha so funny!

My dad loves this show. His favorite episode is the one where they're having a barbecue and a dead relative's ashes get mixed in with the charcoal. :D

I used to watch that show all the time with my family lol
Still makes me laugh.
I thought it was just great how they were the total opposite of the perfect sitcom family.

This show was so crass and stereotypical and so Non PC andjust so wrong on so many levels. but, it was also funny as all get out. I still love to watch it now. I love when Al in at work at the shoe store. And, his group called "No Ma'am"! Love it, love it!

Al was such a lovable loser lol. His only major achievement in life was his "4 touchdowns in 1 game" at Polk High lol. Would it have hurt Peg to fix the man some dinner every once in a while? lol

Back