View Poll Results: Do you suffer from anxiety/depression?

Voters
128. You may not vote on this poll
  • no

22 17.19%
  • yes

106 82.81%
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Any anxiety/depression sufferers here?

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryThree FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,652 Times in 1,043 Posts

Default Re: Any anxiety/depression sufferers here?

This is the exact day 15 years ago I went thru emotional hell suffering a whole week of anxiety attacks which I spent 2 weeks isolating myself at my family’s home and I just started my independence for a month, all because of that stupid incident which is a big misunderstanding.
    SUPPORTER/FAN of MICHAEL JACKSON & NARUHINA

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 233
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,274 Times in 946 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoP View Post
    This is the exact day 15 years ago I went thru emotional hell suffering a whole week of anxiety attacks which I spent 2 weeks isolating myself at my family’s home and I just started my independence for a month, all because of that stupid incident which is a big misunderstanding.
    do you mind sharing? you don't have to i'm just curious.

a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NatureCriminal7896 View Post
    do you mind sharing? you don't have to i'm just curious.
    Well what happened was that I was at the park which corner across where I live and have a little fun with a few kids and some idiot was tries to get to face for I don’t know what reason, I just left headed home and later the police came over about and I knew that b@$^@#& called them on me right behind me back, I was 18, just a month before my 19th birthday, I was extremely intimidated and agitated, I felt I was threatened, I even called my mom, later the police left and my mom went to the station confronting the idiot, then she came back to pick me up away from my home, I was shaking so bad, I was mentally and emotionally distressed.

During my 2 weeks at my family’s with panic attacks everyday, I found out the same idiot who accused told the entire neighborhood lies about me. I have not been out of my house until the next 2 months, I never want to forgive that very person trying make my life a living emotional hell and I still refuse to, I would’ve sued him for what he put me through. I never went to the same park ever again, until I have my own kids. That’s also one of the reasons why I don’t trust the police at all.
    Last edited by PoP; 12-08-2020 at 02:10 AM.

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 233
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,274 Times in 946 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoP View Post
    Well what happened was that I was at the park which corner across where I live and have a little fun with a few kids and some idiot was tries to get to face for I don’t know what reason, I just left headed home and later the police came over about and I knew that b@$^@#& called them on me right behind me back, I was 18, just a month before my 19th birthday, I was extremely intimidated and agitated, I felt I was threatened, I even called my mom, later the police left and my mom went to the station confronting the idiot, then she came back to pick me up away from my home, I was shaking so bad, I was mentally and emotionally distressed.

During my 2 weeks at my family’s with panic attacks everyday, I found out the same idiot who accused told the entire neighborhood lies about me. I have not been out of my house until the next 2 months, I never want to forgive that very person trying make my life a living emotional hell and I still refuse to, I would’ve sued him for what he put me through. I never went to the same park ever again, until I have my own kids. That’s also one of the reasons why I don’t trust the police at all.
    Greez what a idiot. i'm sorry that happen to you. yeah that's not cool you should really get the police involve if it's still happening.

a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NatureCriminal7896 View Post
    Greez what a idiot. i'm sorry that happen to you. yeah that's not cool you should really get the police involve if it's still happening.
    I have not seen that b@$^@#& since, he hasn’t had the decency to apologized to me and even if he did I still refuse to forgive him, anybody who screwed me, tattled on me or even called the cops on me right behind is a very unforgivable action. I heard a couple years ago that he died from cancer and good riddance to him.