Post Quotes here

"All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy" (The Shining, 1980) :p

"In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe."

- Michael Jackson

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." - Mahatma Gandhi

"Forgiveness is the answer to the child's dream of a miracle by which what is broken is made whole again, what is soiled is made clean again." -Dag Hammarskjold

“With each sunrise, we start anew.” - Anon

Belief is a wise wager. Granted that faith cannot be proved, what harm will come to you if you gamble on its truth and it proves false? If you gain, you gain all; if you lose, you lose nothing. Wager, then, without hesitation, that He exists. -Blaise Pascal

"It is not our purpose to become each other; it is to recognize each other, to learn to see the other and honor him for what he is." - Hermann Hesse

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds." - Bob Marley.

"There are 250 000 people dying every day and 80% of the people in this room don't give a shit about it and 80% of the people in this room are more preoccupied by the fact I just used the word 'shit' than that 250 000 people are dying every day"

Last edited:
"If, after hearing my songs, just one human being is inspired to say something nasty to a friend, or perhaps to strike a loved one, it will all have been worth the while."
-Tom Lehrer

"Lies run sprints but the truth runs marathons"- Michael Jackson

"Music is God's gift to man, the only art of Heaven given to earth, the only art of earth we take to Heaven." -Walter Savage Lander

We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
Mahatma Gandhi

As you grow older, you'll find the only things you regret are the things you didn't do.
~Zachary Scott

Let the world know you as you are, not as you think you should be, because sooner or later, if you are posing, you will forget the pose, and then where are you? ~Fanny Brice

"I used to always cry and give up... I made many wrong turns... But you... You helped me find the right path... I always chased after you... I wanted to catch up to you... I wanted to walk beside you all the time... I just wanted to be with you... You changed me! Your smile is what saved me! That is why I'm not afraid to die protecting you! Because... I love you..."- Hinata Hyuga (to Naruto) "Naruto Shippuden"

"Look, we don’t have control over the grounds, they can shake.
We don’t have control over the seas, they can have tsunamis.
We don’t have control over the skies, there are storms.
We’re all in God’s hands. I think that man has to take that into consideration."
~ Michael Jackson

Back