Bruno Mars Thread [ Merged ]

Re: Bruno Mars - Michael Jackson Tribute

Dang, I'm crushing on that dude even more now! He's got such an amazing voice, and he's SO hot.

And now this awesome tribute....loooove it! :wild: Lol.

Oooh er, he's rather nice to look at! I usually dont like MJ covers but his was pretty good I must admit!

i was at that show! he was sooo amazing. he's no MJ (duh!) but he sure did him justice

Bruno Mars! the most awesome tribute ever!

I love Bruno Mars, i love his style of music- it is totally my cup of tea! lol (just realised how British that must sound...) any way, his music i would describe as old fashioned, like motown-y and it has none of that vulgar stuff you hear on the radio today. Its just sooo sweet, i melt when i hear his songs. I stumbled upon this Tribute to Michael recently and now i love him even more! see for your self why!...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrQmZnLkTrQ

Re: Bruno Mars! the most awesome tribute ever!

i love his dirty diana tribute
he killed it!

^ Cool! :happy:

I am Addicted to his song Just the way you are :wub:

The song is awesome.. The Video is amazing, Very clever... Been a while since a new artist excited me. Got a feeling this guy is gonna be special :)

Not to break up the love fest, but didn't get busted for coke a week or two ago?

Yes, i think i heard about this, don't know the full story. But I can't not like his music, can't deny his talent. He is, like Lorraine said- an artist that genuinely excites me.

Yes, i think i heard about this, don't know the full story. But I can't not like his music, can't deny his talent. He is, like Lorraine said- an artist that genuinely excites me.

I like Bruno too. I've heard the album and it's quite nice. I also think it's great that a different kind of ethnic person is getting some shine (Puerto Rican/Filipino).

I personally dont like the DD song, and the "tribute cover" is more horrible than original.

He is amazing, I liked him already but I love him even more now that I know he's an MJ fan too! :)

This mash-up is awesome btw:

[youtube]yg6nIq0ROhA[/youtube]

He's been performing in a Las Vegas revue in Hawaii when he was a teenager.

Bruno Mars - making it big as a Michael Jackson impersonator:

cover_4.jpg

I have to agree with you all, i looked at the way Bruno sings and he definetly emotes! i have not been so excited about an artist for a long time. The way he looks also on his sideways profile, my god i thought it was a reincarnation of Michael in his early 20's! This guy is going to be huge!! I said from day one that he was one hell of a singer, glad so many agree. I dont know if he can dance but his vocals are brilliant and effortless. I guess he learnt from the BEST!

Terry

He's been performing in a Las Vegas revue in Hawaii when he was a teenager.

Bruno Mars - making it big as a Michael Jackson impersonator:

cover_4.jpg

Can't see the picture.. what to do?

cover4d.jpg

Does it work now?

And his album is good too!

Ummm, wow.

I never knew he had it in him. I loved the tributes! Definitely looking into him a bit more, now. :p

He is gorgeous. :mellow:

Ummm, wow.

I never knew he had it in him. I loved the tributes! Definitely looking into him a bit more, now. :p

He is gorgeous. :mellow:

Check out his album, it's 35 minutes of fun and joy!

"Grenade" By Bruno Mars

Just heard this song on the radio today and loved it. The way he sings it has a very MJ quality, but not in a copying way.

... maybe I watch too much Jersey Shore but judging by the song title I was half expecting it to be about ugly women.

Re: "Grenade" By Bruno Mars

Umm, wow. He's the next big thing.

And you watch Jersey Shore? Good grief. That show is terrible. :lol:

Back