Disney!<3

*Little Suzie*

Proud Member
Who loves Disney movies?
I totally LOVE IT! Big fan.

Last edited:
Guess what my favourite Disney movie is? =P

Yes, a lot of adolescent girls think they're above such things, but the simple truth is that they're actually beneath it. v__v

The things they happen to like (i.e. Jersey Shore, etc.) don't deserve to be called entertainment on grounds that they're too mindless and idiotic for words. Most teenage girls have subnormal I.Q. numbers, which is why they constantly make poor decisions such as taking drugs and sleeping with gross boys. So, in short, who cares what they think! Be glad you're an exception to the rule, for you are superior to them. =D

^ Right!
Disney bring me so much memories that I had when I was a little girl :p And I still love it today!! feel like a little child.

I LOVE Disney! I will never stop loving Disney! Reminds me of Michael :wub:

I love Disney! but the good old days Disney... not this one, except from a couple of recent movies. And of course Disney parks that thanks GOD there are not into this recent Disney material

As I posted before, I love Disney! Classic Disney all the way up to late 1990's Disney. Can't stand the crap they try to pass as entertainment today. Too much of the teenage drama/materialism and too little of, well, Disney.

Anyway, as you may have guessed, my favourite Disney character is:
frollo.jpg

I drew him all over the back of my Snow White and Cinderella notebooks last year. =)
I didn't care if others thought it was strange--they can go to hell for all I care. =P

One of my all time faves is 'The Sword in the Stone'....I love Archimedes...The Highly Educated Owl...:lmao:

Love this scene....Pin Feathers and Golly Fluff!!!

And Robin Hood....I've always loved the Prince John and Sir Hiss scenes :lmao:

OMG, this stuff cracks me up! :hysterical: I could go on forever! lol

And, of course, as Michael has said...'gotta have some Jungle Book!'

Last edited:
In Sweden we have a tradition on christmas eve we watch Donald Duck and friends between 15-16.
When I grew up we had first one tvchannel and then we had 2 for many years and they didn´t send day and night as they do now.
There were seldom cartoons on tv,that´s why Disneyfilms on christmaseve still are a gift to us.But young people who is used to see disneyfilms everyday if they want think we are a little crazy
There are some new parts every year but we look at Robin Hood when he takes the money back and of course we want to see parts from jungle book
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9ogQ0uge06o?fs=1&amp;hl=sv_SE"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9ogQ0uge06o?fs=1&amp;hl=sv_SE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I have some other favorites
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LGOfnfdxrFM?fs=1&amp;hl=sv_SE"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LGOfnfdxrFM?fs=1&amp;hl=sv_SE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HwSKkKrUzUk?fs=1&amp;hl=sv_SE"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HwSKkKrUzUk?fs=1&amp;hl=sv_SE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:
With the amount of movies made today that are utter crap, I can honestly say that Disney has never dissapointed me.

I adore Disney!! My favourite films are Pete's Dragon, Beauty and the Beast and The Lion King :D

Pete's Dragon!! I LOVE that one!

Another one I love is Bambi...I think it's one of the most beautifully animated Disney films...I cry everytime, too....

2ur1r88.jpg

Last edited:
Talking about things that make people cry, mine is this one:

51WHBFJDPBL.jpg
Easily one of the saddest movies of all time. It never fails to make me cry.

51WHBFJDPBL.jpg

oooh, yes, this is one of them too....:cry: One of my favourites!

Yeah, who loves Disney movie? like Beauty and the beast, Aladdin, the little mermaid, Peter pan etc?
I totally LOVE IT! I'm fan of it :D and im only 15.. many girls in my age that I know dosen't love disney like that in my age :(

*raises hand* I do, I do.... I'm in love with it too, I have just about every Walt Disney DVD that's ever been release and still some of video which I watch quite often, the Disney Channel is my favourite and most watched channel on foxtel too :D

All Disney movies are AWESOME

*raises hand* I do, I do.... I'm in love with it too, I have just about every Walt Disney DVD that's ever been release and still some of video which I watch quite often, the Disney Channel is my favourite and most watched channel on foxtel too :D

All Disney movies are AWESOME

Bleh! I can't stomach the Disney channel. It's diametrically opposed to everything Walt stood for.

It's sad to see what Disney's turning into...

I love Disney! but the good old days Disney... not this one, except from a couple of recent movies. And of course Disney parks that thanks GOD there are not into this recent Disney material

As I posted before, I love Disney! Classic Disney all the way up to late 1990's Disney. Can't stand the crap they try to pass as entertainment today. Too much of the teenage drama/materialism and too little of, well, Disney.

Bleh! I can't stomach the Disney channel. It's diametrically opposed to everything Walt stood for.

I agree with all of the above.............

The Pixar movies are the only good part of today's Disney!!!!!!!!
(Although I have yet to see "The Princess And The Frog")!!!!!!!!

I'm curious about Princess and the Frog too, have got to check it out soon.

51WHBFJDPBL.jpg

I never saw that movie. But I do remember having the book version of that movie when I was little. And I do agree it is very sad. :sad:

I also L.O.V.E. those Disney animated movies and I am 30 years old. And I still have my Disney animated movies that I had gotten when I was little. I have Peter Pan, The Little Mermaid, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, and Bambi all on vhs tapes. I never did had that very many of them. My absolute favorite Disney movies are:

Peter Pan (I just L.O.V.E. Tinker Bell)
Alice In Wonderland
Sleeping Beauty (I just L.O.V.E. those 3 fairies in that movie. Especially the blue one.)
Aladdin
The Little Mermaid (That is my number 1 favorite Disney movie. As well as my number 1 favorite Disney Princess.)
Mulan
Snow White
Bambi
The Sword in the Stone
The Lady and the Tramp
The Hunchback of Notre Dame
And Cinderella

I always did L.O.V.E. Disney and I always will.

I never saw that movie. But I do remember having the book version of that movie when I was little. And I do agree it is very sad. :sad:

I also L.O.V.E. those Disney animated movies and I am 30 years old. And I still have my Disney animated movies that I had gotten when I was little. I have Peter Pan, The Little Mermaid, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, and Bambi all on vhs tapes. I never did had that very many of them. My absolute favorite Disney movies are:

Peter Pan (I just L.O.V.E. Tinker Bell)
Alice In Wonderland
Sleeping Beauty (I just L.O.V.E. those 3 fairies in that movie. Especially the blue one.)
Aladdin
The Little Mermaid (That is my number 1 favorite Disney movie. As well as my number 1 favorite Disney Princess.)
Mulan
Snow White
Bambi
The Sword in the Stone
The Lady and the Tramp
And Cinderella

YES! Mulan!!! My professor and I were talking about it the other day! I was telling him how I didn't go to bed until 6:30 AM because I was watching movies, and I mentioned Mulan. Then he was like, ZOMJ I love that movie! xD

Anyway, I agree with most of your choices, however, I noticed a lack of The Hunchback of Notre-Dame, my all-time favourite Disney movie.

YES! Mulan!!! My professor and I were talking about it the other day! I was telling him how I didn't go to bed until 6:30 AM because I was watching movies, and I mentioned Mulan. Then he was like, ZOMJ I love that movie! xD

Anyway, I agree with most of your choices, however, I noticed a lack of The Hunchback of Notre-Dame, my all-time favourite Disney movie.

Last edited:
The 90s was the Golden Era of Disney movies, I swear to God! So many classics came out during that time period when I was a kid.

Disney is definitely in my top 3 of favourite things along with Michael and Harry Potter. I literally grew up and lived on those amazing movies. Every one of them is so individually amazing Tarzan, Mulan, Herculeus, The Little Mermaid, Aristocats...*sigh* miss those classic days.

Favourite film, an obvious choice but The Lion King...the music, the setting, the story...ahhhhh.

I love Disney! :wild: :wub: The first movie that I watched was "Snow White" when I was 9 years. :D I love this movie (and is my favorite) and I still (and always will be) a big fan of movies of Disney. :wub:

Last edited:
Back