Update: Behind the Scenes on Jan 28th 8PM ET OWN Channel / Katherine Jackson May Be 'Oprah' Bound

Will you watch the Oprah interview

• Yes

Votes: 87 70.7%
  • No I don't feel right about watching

Votes: 36 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vici

Proud Member
16 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

It appears Katherine Jackson is going to do what Oksana Grigorieva couldn't ... appear on "The Oprah Winfrey Show."

oppr.jpg

Production trucks have arrived at the Jackson family compound in Encino along with two black SUVs. Members of the production crew told TMZ they are there for "an Oprah shoot."

A security guard told TMZ Oprah will not be showing up ... so this could be filming for an introductory segment of the show.

No word on what the interview might be about ... but we're guessing the words Michael and Jackson will be used often.

UPDATE 5:10 PM PT -- No one has left yet, but there has been a visitor ... the Domino's Pizza delivery guy!

UPDATE 6:23 PM PT -- The production trucks are getting a parking ticket. Put it on Oprah's tab.

UPDATE 6:39 PM PT -- The two SUVs have taken off and the production crew has begun to load equipment. Looks like it's a wrap.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/10/09/kathe...ey-interview-michael-jackson/#comments-anchor

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oprah visits Michael Jackson's mom for interview

Los Angeles, California (CNN) -- Oprah Winfrey's production team moved into Katherine Jackson's Encino, California, home Saturday to tape an interview with Michael Jackson's mother, a source inside the home said.

Winfrey was in the Jackson home to conduct the interview Saturday afternoon, according the source, who asked not to be identified because he was not authorized to speak to the media.

Katherine Jackson has not given any interviews since her son's death last year except for a paid interview for a documentary.

Winfrey's production company did not immediately respond to a CNN request for comment.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/celebrity.news.gossip/10/09/oprah.jackson.interview/

-----------------------------------------------
Katherine & Joe Jackson Do 'Oprah'
32 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

As we first reported, production trucks for Oprah's show were parked outside the Jackson compound in Encino for the better part of Saturday. In the photos, Oprah can be seen meeting with several family members and getting the tour of the house.

We're told the interview focused heavily on Michael Jackson (duh) -- talking about his life, his kids and the book Katherine put together about his life.

No word yet on when the episode will air.

Katherine and Joe Jackson sat down with Oprah Winfrey this weekend to tape a segment for O's show ... and TMZ has the first photos http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/oprah_visits_jackson_family_home#tab=most_recent

http://www.tmz.com/2010/10/11/kather...omments-anchor

Last edited:
Re: Katherine Jackson May Be 'Oprah' Bound

Oh god...could it get any worse.

^ yes it can lol

How about Jermaine singing Man in the Mirror on Oprah?

I wonder if this thread will turn into like what happned with the Lisa Marie one appearing on Oprah...(which by the way Oprah has re-sheduled - TV guide was wrong...)

^ yes it can lol

How about Jermaine singing Man in the Mirror on Oprah?

I wonder if this thread will turn into like what happned with the Lisa Marie one appearing on Oprah...(which by the way Oprah has re-sheduled - TV guide was wrong...)

Meh, I don't know. I feel like Katherine is maybe being used and guided unfairly. That's my worry, I hope Oprah doesn't lead her into answering things about the case and such.

Katherine shouldn't even BE on Oprah concidering all the years Oprah put down her son. That's just me.

Why aren't these people talking to Geraldo? He was pretty good and fair to Michael.

It's ridiculous. Michael indeed has the strangest family in those ways, if that was my son/brother/mum or any other relative I'd be coming down on them hard. Not discussing him with them. It's a huge betrayal Michael does not deserve. I don't know what part of that they don't seem to get. :(

God help us.

It's Oprahs last season and she wanna have big names on her show so ppl will tune in and talk about it.

I dont think the season is half way through yet and there have been and still are talks about her guest/upcoming guests for this season like Mark Zuckenberg, J.K Rowling, Lisa Marie Presley, Oksana Grigorieva, Katherine Jackson (?), the cast of TLC new reality show "Sister Wives" etc.

Meh, I don't know. I feel like Katherine is maybe being used and guided unfairly. That's my worry, I hope Oprah doesn't lead her into answering things about the case and such.

Katherine shouldn't even BE on Oprah concidering all the years Oprah put down her son. That's just me.

Why aren't these people talking to Geraldo? He was pretty good and fair to Michael.

I think it could be a great chance to confront Oprah with all the shits she said about Michael.

Katherine Jackson just has to know what to say and what to ask her... and of course, she has to see the shows where Oprah was talking the shits about MJ.

Michael's family just love dining with his haters.

o_O

Originally Posted by StaceyMJ
Oh god...could it get any worse.

Apparently, yes. I don't understand this family...really. From the grandkids, to the kids to the parents. This cannot be right.

16 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

It appears Katherine Jackson is going to do what Oksana Grigorieva couldn't ... appear on "The Oprah Winfrey Show."

oppr.jpg

Production trucks have arrived at the Jackson family compound in Encino along with two black SUVs. Members of the production crew told TMZ they are there for "an Oprah shoot."

A security guard told TMZ Oprah will not be showing up ... so this could be filming for an introductory segment of the show.

No word on what the interview might be about ... but we're guessing the words Michael and Jackson will be used often.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/10/09/kathe...ey-interview-michael-jackson/#comments-anchor

OH NOOOOOOOOOO Mrs. Kathrine!!!!!!! Please re-think this...please :no::shock::nooo::wtf:

It's ridiculous. Michael indeed has the strangest family in those ways, if that was my son/brother/mum or any other relative I'd be coming down on them hard. Not discussing him with them. It's a huge betrayal Michael does not deserve. I don't know what part of that they don't seem to get. :(

I'm sick of that family.

I am actually speechless...

I don't understand this. If Michael was related to me Oprah would be the last person i would talk to. Oprah does not like Michael.

everyone always goes on the attack before they know whats goin on.

Remember when "inside family sources" told TMZ, on June 26th, that Michael was used to getting his "daily dose of Demerol" but that, "this time, the doctor gave him too much."?
Remember when Randy kept selling rumors to the press about how Michael was a junkie?

Remember when Latoya told the police her brother was a heroin addict?
Remember when Joe, Oxman and Rowe did EVERYTHING to portray Michael as an addict so they could sue AEG and make millions?

The Jacksons are destroying Michael's legacy. Let's stop calling the Diane Dimonds and Nancy Graces out; the family has been Michael's memory biggest destroyer so let's stop blaming the media for his bad reputation.

How many times will Randy tell Katherine what to say during Oprah's interview?

I can only imagine this conversation.

"Randy: Mother, when you go to Oprah, say Michael was an addict.

Katherine: OK.

Randy: And repeat everything Oxman and Rowe have been saying.

Randy: Don't forget to portray Michael as a junkie who needed help to even tie his shoe laces, 'kay?

Katherine: OK."

These guys really are the most dysfunctional family in the world.

With how many women has Joe slept last night? Who wants to guess?

We don't even know it is Katherine who is doing it. The crew didnt tell tmz that. they said they were there for an oprah shoot but not who was doing it.

We don't even know it is Katherine who is doing it. The crew didnt tell tmz that. they said they were there for an oprah shoot but not who was doing it.

So what?

It's not as if we didn't know what to expect from this family. They will use the "Oprah show" as a vehicle to portray Michael as a "weak, frail, controlled, retarded, mean junkie". Why? Because it suits their agenda. And their pockets. But, hey, let's ignore this and pretend it's just the media that is very bad to Michael. The meanies!

Tell me? Who has been destroying Michael's legacy on a DAILY BASIS since the 25th of June?

Oh...don't you want to answer my question? My guess is Joe slept with 3 different women last night. Oh wait; he was just "old school". It was Michael who (such sensitive a human) exxagerated things. Bah...poor Joe! Such a loving, caring father who is seeking justice for his beloved pock...son!

Ok no use in going around and around. Simply don't watch the show.

Jackie is doing something with Oprah I tend to think that is why the cameras are their. It would not be wise for Mrs Jackson to speak about anything Michael with legal actions pending. Murray's trial and her suit against AEG. Just wait

I don't understand why Oprah? There are other people they could talk to.

Remember when "inside family sources" told TMZ, on June 26th, that Michael was used to getting his "daily dose of Demerol" but that, "this time, the doctor gave him too much."?
Remember when Randy kept selling rumors to the press about how Michael was a junkie?

Remember when Latoya told the police her brother was a heroin addict?
Remember when Joe, Oxman and Rowe did EVERYTHING to portray Michael as an addict so they could sue AEG and make millions?

The Jacksons are destroying Michael's legacy. Let's stop calling the Diane Dimonds and Nancy Graces out; the family has been Michael's memory biggest destroyer so let's stop blaming the media for his bad reputation.

How many times will Randy tell Katherine what to say during Oprah's interview?

I can only imagine this conversation.

"Randy: Mother, when you go to Oprah, say Michael was an addict.

Randy: And repeat everything Oxman and Rowe have been saying.

Randy: Don't forget to portray Michael as a junkie who needed help to even tie his shoe laces, 'kay?

Katherine: OK."

These guys really are the most dysfunctional family in the world.

With how many women has Joe slept last night? Who wants to guess?

Everything you are saying is a figment of your imagination, Just wait and see what its all about then comment.

really tired of this stupidity ...........oprah can go to hell ,just shut ur big mouth and leave Michael alone.:angry:

Back