LaToya Jackson will be on 'The Celebrity Apprentice'

Moulin Rouge

Proud Member
'The Celebrity Apprentice' fourth-season cast identities begin leaking

By Reality TV World staff, 10/12/2010

The identities of the celebrities who will be competing on the upcoming season of The Celebrity Apprentice have reportedly begun to leak out.

La Toya Jackson, Star Jones and Mark McGrath will be part of The Celebrity Apprentice's fourth season when it begins filming in New York City next week, Entertainment Weekly reported Tuesday.

In addition, Lisa Rinna, David Cassidy and Dionne Warwick will also be part of the cast, according to a subsequent Gossip Cop report.

While Jones, McGrath and Warwick have all made prior guest appearances on reality shows, Jackson and Rinna have more extensive reality ties.

In 2007, Jackson participated in Armed & Famous, a CBS reality series which followed a group of celebrities as they became reserve police officers and spent several weeks on patrol in Muncie, IN. Last year, she also competed on Celebrity Big Brother in the U.K.

Rinna competed on Dancing with the Stars' second season in 2006 and finished fourth with professional partner Louis van Amstel. She also currently stars in Harry Loves Lisa, a new TV Land reality series which chronicles her life with husband Harry Hamlin.

The Celebrity Apprentice's fourth season is scheduled to premiere on NBC early next year.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/...eason-cast-identities-begin-leaking-11627.php

thats awesome! the only 2 I really like are LaToya & Lisa Rinna. Good for her.

I read this in the newspaper this morning and was pretty excited to hear it. I love the Apprentice, especially the celebrity editions, so this will be fun.

I want to see Kris Jenner on the show too one year. I'm sure LaToya is very intelligent and business savy!!

'Celebrity Apprentice' full cast revealed

•Gary Busey: Oscar nominated actor; recently appeared on 'Celebrity Rehab'
•Jose Canseco
•David Cassidy: 70's Teen Idol, played Danny Partridge on 'The Partridge Family'
•Hope Dworaczyk: Appeared on E!'s 'Girls Next Door'
•Richard Hatch
•LaToya Jackson
•Star Jones
•NeNe Leakes: One of the 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
•Lil Jon
•Marlee Matlin: Oscar winning actress; though deaf, she competed on 'Dancing with the Stars'
•Mark McGrath
•Meat Loaf: Rock singer and occasional actor
•John Rich: Half of country music duo Big & Rich
•Lisa Rinna: Actress, currently co-starring with her husband Harry Hamlin on the TVLand reality show 'Harry Loves Lisa'
•Niki Taylor
•Dionne Warwick: Singer whose hits include "Walk on By", "That's What Friends are For"; also known for her Psychic Friends Network

Moulin Rouge;3019336 said:

•Jose Canseco
•David Cassidy: 70's Teen Idol, played Danny Partridge on 'The Partridge Family'
•Richard Hatch
•LaToya Jackson
•Star Jones
•Lil Jon
•Marlee Matlin: Oscar winning actress; though deaf, she competed on 'Dancing with the Stars'
•Mark McGrath
•Lisa Rinna: Actress, currently co-starring with her husband Harry Hamlin on the TVLand reality show 'Harry Loves Lisa'
•Niki Taylor
•Dionne Warwick: Singer whose hits include "Walk on By", "That's What Friends are For"; also known for her Psychic Friends Network

Now that's quite an assortment of people and personalities, this new group should be quite interesting, to say the least.

•Jose Canseco
•Richard Hatch
•LaToya Jackson
•Star Jones
•Lil Jon
•Mark McGrath
•Niki Taylor

Great cast. Can't wait for this to start.

So they begin filming this week. These Apprentice shows always film around the city but I've never seen them. For the current season (non-celebrity) the contestants were all over Union Square selling ice cream which is near where I work. I would love to catch a glimpse of LaToya and David Cassidy. I need to get out for lunch and walk around instead of staying in and reading, lol.

I wonder what charity LaToya is doing hers for. Perhaps something that Michael would have wanted???

I enjoyed that reality show until they suddenly took it off w/no explanation. I hope I'll be able to watch Celebrity Apprentice on the internet this time around.

"In 2007, Jackson participated in Armed & Famous, a CBS reality series which followed a group of celebrities as they became reserve police officers and spent several weeks on patrol in Muncie, IN."

•Jose Canseco
•Richard Hatch
•LaToya Jackson
•Star Jones
•Lil Jon
•Mark McGrath
•Niki Taylor

What a interesting combo!

I don't watch this show, but it might be worth tuning in for

LaToya arriving in NYC last Wednesday:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...gings-arrives-New-York.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

article-0-0B9B05E3000005DC-737_468x716.jpg

article-1320469-0B9B05FB000005DC-794_468x812.jpg

article-1320469-0B9B05DB000005DC-420_468x754.jpg

She's not exactly renowned for her smart fashion judgment, but LaToya Jackson may just have outdone herself with her choice of outfit for a flight to New York.

The sister of the late Michael Jackson was dressed in a pair of high-waisted, skintight mustard leggings which left little to the imagination, as she arrived at the city's JFK airport on Wednesday.

And she ensured she stood out from the crowd still further by teaming them with a brightly patterned, leopard print and floral shirt and knee-length black boots - plus an oversized Louis Vuitton carry-on bag.

As if that wasn't enough LaToya was also wearing a straw hat - similar to the one she wore when she appeared at a Michael Jackson tribute event in California last month.

Nonetheless, she appeared relaxed as she touched down in the Big Apple, despite her bizarre choice of clothing.

The singer is reportedly in New York to take part in the fourth series of the US reality hit Celebrity Apprentice.

Legendary singer Dionne Warwick, model Niki Taylor, pop singer Mark McGrath and TV presenter Star Jones are also alleged to be contestants in the new series.

However the full line-up will not be confirmed by NBC, who makes the show, until later in the year.

Filming is reportedly set to begin this week and the series will be screened in 2011.

It will be the latest in a string of reality shows LaToya has appeared in.

She was a contestant on the 2009 series of Celebrity Big Brother on Channel 4, and she also took part in the 2007 US series Armed and Famous, in which celebrities trained to become reserve police officers.

That outfit is so tacky,this reminds me of when Michael used to wear all that mismatch stuff on some of his shopping trips like his ed hardy phase :lol:

Haha! Yeah not my style (wait...I don't have a style) but the woman is over 50 and still has a great figure and can (sort of) get away with it. I'm jealous. :cheeky: Aww Michael.

Darn, I wish I knew where in NYC they were filming. If anyone can dig up this info I would appreciate it. It would be fun to watch them running around trying to complete their tasks for Mr. Trump.

well yea but it worked somehow for Michael when he 'mis-matched'. BTW how short is she?? Is she the only short member???

well yea but it worked somehow for Michael when he 'mis-matched'. BTW how short is she?? Is she the only short member???
mis-match doesn't work for anyone :lol: but Michael could sorta get away with it because he he's MJ :cheeky: how short is she lol that's a first i sually hear people ask how tall someone is, do you mean member of the show or the family? she's not short, i think she's around 5'5 or 5'6, she's a bit taller than janet who is about 5'4.

Oh really!? Janet looks pretty tall but I think MJ was taller than Janet by a hair.

LaToya Jackson sells pizza as the Celebrity Apprentice stars get their hands dirtyBy Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 8:58 AM on 20th October 2010

Either LaToya Jackson has a new job selling pizza, or she's taking part in the new series of the Celebrity Apprentice.
The singer was spotted running around the streets of New York yesterday, attempting to convince passersby to treat themselves to a pizza.
In her red baseball cap and green apron it was certainly a new look for the normally glamorous star.

article-0-0BAF76C4000005DC-946_468x612.jpg

The 54-year-old is rumoured to be taking part in the fourth series of the U.S. reality hit.
And it seems certain that American actresses Lisa Rinna and Marlee Matlin are also taking part - they were busy delivering pizzas yesterday.
Legendary singer Dionne Warwick, model Niki Taylor, pop singer Mark McGrath and TV presenter Star Jones are also alleged to be contestants in the new series.
However the full line-up will not be confirmed by NBC, who makes the show, until later in the year.

article-0-0BAF7638000005DC-467_468x537.jpg

Filming is reportedly set to begin this week and the series will be screened in 2011.
It will be the latest in a string of reality shows LaToya has appeared in.

She was a contestant on the 2009 series of Celebrity Big Brother on Channel 4, and she also took part in the 2007 US series Armed and Famous, in which celebrities trained to become reserve police officers.

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00036191.html

The taping of "The Celebrity Apprentice" officially began rolling on Tuesday, October 19 when the stars were out selling pizzas for charity. As usual, the very first task in the reality show is a battle of gender and it revolves around food. The show had previously assigned celebrities to sell hot dogs, cup cakes and burgers.

From the men's team, Lil Jon was actively out on the street in front of Famous Famiglia pizzeria in Manhattan's Greenwich Village neighborhood to encourage people to buy a slice. He was accompanied by Gary Busey and John Rich. Mark McGrath stepped behind the counter to prepare the pizzas, getting some help from Meat Loaf in the cash register.

Over in the other team, La Toya Jackson would stop passerby and even taxi drivers to hand out fliers. Star Jones was also on duty to usher people to their restaurant while Lisa Rinna traded her celebrity status with delivery girl.

Already the men's team gained a huge endorsement from Justin Bieber who tweeted, "If u r in NYC 2morrow my dude @LilJon is selling pizza from 11am-3pm at Famiglia Pizzeria on 757 Broadway for charity! Support!"

"The Celebrity Apprentice" premieres in March with the finale set in May.

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVRqhEQZW8c

celebrity_apprentice_006_wenn5558897.jpg

celebrity_apprentice_008_wenn5558895.jpg

celebrity_apprentice_011_wenn5558892.jpg

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00036191.html

The taping of "The Celebrity Apprentice" officially began rolling on Tuesday, October 19 when the stars were out selling pizzas for charity. As usual, the very first task in the reality show is a battle of gender and it revolves around food. The show had previously assigned celebrities to sell hot dogs, cup cakes and burgers.

From the men's team, Lil Jon was actively out on the street in front of Famous Famiglia pizzeria in Manhattan's Greenwich Village neighborhood to encourage people to buy a slice. He was accompanied by Gary Busey and John Rich. Mark McGrath stepped behind the counter to prepare the pizzas, getting some help from Meat Loaf in the cash register.

Over in the other team, La Toya Jackson would stop passerby and even taxi drivers to hand out fliers. Star Jones was also on duty to usher people to their restaurant while Lisa Rinna traded her celebrity status with delivery girl.

Already the men's team gained a huge endorsement from Justin Bieber who tweeted, "If u r in NYC 2morrow my dude @LilJon is selling pizza from 11am-3pm at Famiglia Pizzeria on 757 Broadway for charity! Support!"

"The Celebrity Apprentice" premieres in March with the finale set in May.

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVRqhEQZW8c

celebrity_apprentice_006_wenn5558897.jpg

celebrity_apprentice_008_wenn5558895.jpg

celebrity_apprentice_011_wenn5558892.jpg

She is pretty in those pictures.

Thanks for the pics and articles guys! Oh darn if I didn't have to actually earn a living I would be out there on the streets watching these celebrities at work. And possibly have the chance to buy a pizza from LaToya Jackson. LOL

I wish I knew where they were going to be filming before hand.

i know people need to get on with their lives and move on after a tragedy,but there is a case coming up,shouldn,t latoya be focusing on the murder of her brother more than appearing on a show like this,
i will probably be attacked for voicing my opinions,but this is how i feel.

•Jose Canseco
•Richard Hatch
•LaToya Jackson
•Star Jones
•Lil Jon
•Mark McGrath
•Niki Taylor

Interesting, I'm gonna watch it again, I enjoyed it last year with Bret Michaels, Goldberg, Sharon Osbourne and Maria and some other we know.

Back