LMP on Oprah 21/10/10 All Discussion Here - UPDATE Video's Start On Page 63

Have you gained respect for Lisa after watching this interview? Do you forgive/understand her now?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ForeverKOP

Proud Member
Not sure if you guys would like this posted again, but the air date for LMP's interview has been changed to this Thursday, October 21. Check your TV Guides -

http://www.wsoctv.com/station/4181056/detail.html

All New! For The First Time: Lisa Marie Presley Speaks Out About The Death Of Ex-Husband Michael Jackson(PG)
Oprah is on location in England as Lisa Marie Presley speaks out about the death of her ex-husband, Michael Jackson, for the first time. In her one and only interview, she opens up about the intimate details of their marriage, the parallels between Michael and her famous father, Elvis Presley, and why the marriage ended.

Real excited for this!! :D.

Re: LMP Back on Oprah This Thursday

Lisa Marie Presley is "The Widow Jackson" .

I have no interest in seeing this. She has already talked to Oprah and how many others about her marriage to Michael as I recall. I don't see the need for this again and she has no idea what his life was like all these years with his kids.

Holy crap! She is NOT his "widow". She got married again and had twins with that guy. Widow is a woman who lost her husband she loved and never got married again. Simple as that! I really will be pissed off if LMP is going to talk about Michael. It looks like LMP wants to play this "widow" game on public. I wonder why? She was getting more respect in my eyes after I read her statement on Myspace on June 26th.
But now I just want her to leave him alone. She has no rights to use his name for getting more attention to herself and Presleys family. I am not interested in this interview.

Last edited:

Holy crap! She is NOT his "widow". She got married again and had twins with that guy. Widow is a woman who lost her husband she loved and never got married again. Simple as that! I really will be pissed off if LMP is going to talk about Michael. It looks like LMP wants to play this "widow" game on public. I wonder why? She was getting more respect in my eyes after I read her statement on Myspace on June 26th.
But now I just want her to leave him alone. She has no rights to use his name for getting more attention to herself and Presleys family. I am not interested in this interview.

He/she is just being sarcastic ;)

Lisa and Oprah just want publicity! :puke:

Let's send flowers to Lisa before Thursday. Let's show we love her.

I don't hate Lisa but I can't stand she's taking advantage of Michael's fame/their marriage for getting attention. :puke:

I don't hate Lisa but I can't stand she's taking advantage of Michael's fame/their marriage for getting attention. :puke:

I don't take it like that. IMO it's just nice someone tells about her life with Michael because there are not so many people telling. They had beautiful times together and Michael was really happy with her.

This interview is so unnecessary

Thanks for the update ForeverKOP

I remember the last time she was on Oprah talking about her marriage to Michael and it was not good at all. I don't see the need to go through it again.

Sheesh...is it even worth sharing MJ/LMP related news here? All I see is hate SMH. :no:
You know...she was his WIFE. Only two women in this world can say that. Whether you like her or not, she was a major part of his life. Nothing can erase that.

Won't it be refreshing to hear from someone who actually got to see the man as her husband?

I think so.

And due to the circumstances, I think this interview will be completely different from the ones done previously.
I believe many of you are preparing yourselves for something that most likely will not happen. Wait till Thursday, give the woman a chance. Really, it hasn't even aired yet.

For me it's not about hate. It's just she has already talked to Oprah and others about her marriage and life with Michael before.

Lisa said something like this after Michael's passing and I think she has not said a bad word later.
"Our relationship was not 'a sham' as
is being reported in the press...
Nonetheless, I do believe he loved me
as much as he could love anyone and
I loved him very much... Any ill
experience or words I have felt
towards him in the past has just died
inside of me along with him. He was
an amazing guy and I am lucky to
have gotten as close to him as I did
and to have had the many
experiences and years that we had
together. I desperately hope that he
can be relieved from his pain,
pressure and turmoil now."

If 'any ill words she felt, died' we can't expect anything like that from her..?

For me it's not about hate. It's just she has already talked to Oprah and others about her marriage and life with Michael before.

So? I have a feeling she'll reveal something more than the same old same old she's been saying all these years.

So? I have a feeling she'll reveal something more than the same old same old she's been saying all these years.

Yes, that's possible. To be honest I would like to hear from Elizabeth Taylor and hear her talk about her friendship with Michael.

Yes, that's possible. To be honest I would like to hear from Elizabeth Taylor and hear her talk about her friendship with Michael.

So would i

He/she is just being sarcastic ;)

Lisa and Oprah just want publicity! :puke:

Ok, sorry my misunderstanding lol

Me too, but the truth is that ppl who really knew Michael and were close to him all his life would not say much. I do not expect Elizabeth talking about him and I can understand it.
Lisa should speak about Elvis, her mother, her new husband if she wants attention to her persona. Why speking about Michael again?

If she wanted attention she would have gone public days after he died. I think the reason why she waited so long was BECAUSE she doesn't want people to think she's just money grabbing.

Case in point, LMP knows a side of Michael not many of us do. She was angry at him for reason we may never understand. But she also said she loved him every time before and after his death. Whether fans like it or not she was a big part of MJ's life. And I for one am eagerly anticipating this interview.

Lisa said something like this after Michael's passing and I think she has not said a bad word later.
"Our relationship was not 'a sham' as
is being reported in the press...
Nonetheless, I do believe he loved me
as much as he could love anyone and
I loved him very much... Any ill
experience or words I have felt
towards him in the past has just died
inside of me along with him. He was
an amazing guy and I am lucky to
have gotten as close to him as I did
and to have had the many
experiences and years that we had
together. I desperately hope that he
can be relieved from his pain,
pressure and turmoil now."

If 'any ill words she felt, died' we can't expect anything like that from her..?
"It was an unusual relationship yes, where two unusual people who did not live or know a "Normal life" found a connection, perhaps with some suspect timing on his part."

"He was an incredibly dynamic force and power that was not to be underestimated.

When he used it for something good, It was the best and when he used it for something bad, It was really, REALLY bad."

"I became very ill and emotionally/ spiritually exhausted in my quest to save him from certain self-destructive behavior and from the awful vampires and leeches he would always manage to magnetize around him.

I was in over my head while trying.

I had my children to care for, I had to make a decision.

The hardest decision I have ever had to make, which was to walk away and let his fate have him, even though I desperately loved him and tried to stop or reverse it somehow."

These above quotes are ALSO apart of Lisa Marie's 'heart-felt' blog. Of course when you look at it on the surface, it seems sweet and all; but look at the blog in it's entirety and you will see that it was self-serving. All about HER feelings, All about how SHE tried to save the poor drug-addict Michael and had to 'escape' in the end. Having the nerve to compare Michael's death to her father's. A bunch of phoniness and revisionist history going on with her, and her upcoming Oprah interview won't be much different. Now if her interview proves me wrong, then I'll be wrong. But I don't think I will be. Lisa's not stupid. She knows she can't show her backside at Michael like she did from 2003 to 2009. She's going to have to balance saving her own face, and making herself look good in the public and media's eyes without outright slandering Michael. Still throwing Michael under the bus, but this time with a much more heart-tugging sentimental feel to it instead of the brash, spiteful venon she displayed prior years. That's what that blog was about and that's what that upcoming interview will show. But, unlike some other people, I can still see past her bull and I'm not impressed.

Sheesh...is it even worth sharing MJ/LMP related news here? All I see is hate SMH. :no:
You know...she was his WIFE. Only two women in this world can say that. Whether you like her or not, she was a major part of his life. Nothing can erase that.

Won't it be refreshing to hear from someone who actually got to see the man as her husband?

I think so.

And due to the circumstances, I think this interview will be completely different from the ones done previously.
I believe many of you are preparing yourselves for something that most likely will not happen. Wait till Thursday, give the woman a chance. Really, it hasn't even aired yet.
I really should read all the posts before I make mine. I just repeated everything you said. And I agree 100%

well shes contradicted herself ALOT from 94-2005. especially that 2005 interview. she talked about mike with disgust on her face/ in her eyes. she said he USED her and lured her in and put on a front 2get her 2fall for him. now he dies and shes going 2 change her story? She sat there laughing and joking around when oprah made little sly remarks and faces and kissed oprahs ass that entire interview. atleast be consistent. geez.

well shes contradicted herself ALOT from 94-2005. especially that 2005 interview. she talked about mike with disgust on her face/ in her eyes. she said he USED her and lured her in and put on a front 2get her 2fall for him. now he dies and shes going 2 change her story? She sat there laughing and joking around when oprah made little sly remarks and faces and kissed oprahs ass that entire interview. atleast be consistent. geez.

I know it makles me sick how now shes making out shes all " i love michael blah blah" and not too long she couldnt bare to hear his name!

Its funny how things change

Debbie was his wife too and she didn't get married again nor she had kids with other man then why not her? .don't start with she was surrogate thing ,atleast she loved him enough to gave him his greatest joy of life +she didn't bash him in his darkest hours. so i think people need to get over lisa and her love for Michael.or just join lisa fan board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back