Remember all those great 1984 stickers?

defdave

Proud Member
Remember them? Did you have them?

michaeljacksonvictorytos.jpg

I'll never never never ever forget when my family bought a box of Honeycomb to get the free Jacksons stickers inside. For those of you too young to remember, Kellogg's cereals were running a limited time, free Victory tour Jacksons sticker offer inside specially marked boxes of their cereal brands.

I had these all over my bedposts and windows. lol

31397871424611baf56e.jpg

b830jacksonsx12.jpg

sany1809.jpg

Also, remember the ones you could buy in the stores like baseball cards? I also had these all over my room. :)

nsub32.jpg

001006o.jpg

bubblegumseries1.jpg

5587361694c21728335o.jpg

558731189e81b9a17ac.jpg

Anybody else have these back then?

I remember the topps cards, don't think I had the jacksons stickers though. Brings back memories.

Wow that's so cool! I would've loved to collect these!

I have the Kellogg set! The cover, picture disc, the sticker book and a few stickers, need some more stickers though!

I wasn't around when they came out, but I've seen both on eBay.

I've gotten almost all the Topps cards/stickers now. I'm missing a few stickers from Series 2. :( They're fun to collect though.

i didnt get them because i wasnt born lol but i wish i was born earlier lol :wub:

damn I need a time machine
awesome collection man glad you still have it with you :)

Here are some of the 'puffy' ones from around '84. I still have my sticker book from when I was younger and when I can dig it out..I'll post a picture of more.

2ptec74.jpg

29e54br.jpg

I had these as well as the puffy stickers too. I had many of the Topps cards too. Too bad I did not keep any of these in mint condition.

Back