MJJC Legacy Project: Join Us Together for Michael Jackson's Legacy

souldreamer7

Proud Member
banner2gl.png

Hello Everyone! :waving:
MJJC Legacy Project is now on Twitter.
Come along - You can follow us here: MJJCLegacyTeam
You'll be able to stay up-to-date with our team projects & news!
Find others in 'twitterland' who share the same love,concern & magic in Michael Jackson as you. Our team is giving their best efforts to make the ride informative as well as fun. We are new to twitter,but working steady to create a warm place to welcome the world to the MJJC Legacy Project. Before long we'll have hashtags and an informative stream that you'll be familiar with just as our forum here at mjjcommunity.com. So come join us - here or there - We want you to know that we are prepared to go everywhere to continue our motto - Honouring, Preserving, Defending the Legacy that is Michael Jackson~*

We Hope to see you. :)

With Much
L.O.V.E
MJJC Legacy Team

Stay tuned for all the new happenings:
http://twitter.com/MJJCLegacyTeam

Who We Are

MJJC Legacy Project Facebook
MJJC Legacy Team

Want To Write An Essay? How Does Michael Jackson Inspire You? MJJC Legacy Project Team wants to know. Taking submissions & sharing Poems & Stories here:
How Does Michael Jackson Inspire You?

Environmental Tip:
Tips about using water efficiently For example, buy water-efficient fixtures and products. The WaterSense label helps shoppers identify water efficient products and programs. Fix leaky faucets.

Last edited:
banner2ru1.png

MJJC Legacy Project
------------------------------------------------------AND---------------------------------------------------
jhe9gw.jpg

Major Love Prayer

~*Come Together*~

:wub::angel::heart::pray::heart: :wub::angel::heart::pray::heart:​

Hello everyone. :waving:
Check out this wonderful project via majorloveprayer.org below:

"I wanted to let everyone know about this, and I hope you'll all join us! :)

Via Major Love Prayer & many other MJ sites,such as MJJC Legacy Project - We are joining together to make a video to go with the song, about our global ARMY OF LOVE! :heart: You can read the original posting with complete information about it here: http://www.majorloveprayer.org/2010/10/announcing-army-of-love-video-project.html

The video will consist of photos or short videos of hopefully many, many of MJ's Soldiers of Love from all around the world displaying a heart in some fashion (making a heart shape with your hands, wearing hearts, holding a poster with hearts... be creative ;)) all synched to the song. When completed it will be uploaded to Facebook and YouTube to link or embed. :flowers:

To be included in the 'Army of Love' video all you need to do is:

1 ? Snap a quick picture (or 5 to 10-second video) of yourself, displaying a HEART shape for the camera. (if you can only provide an old pic. a photo of you in your favourite MJ Tee etc. will do.)

2 ? Send it to hearts(at)majorloveprayer.org or upload (photos only, please) to the MLP Facebook page

3 ? Please, please tell us what country you are from with your email/upload!

The point is to bring us all TOGETHER, from all sites, all nations, to unite our MJ family, no matter what you believe about which topic (no bickering, lol), with LOVE. Feel free to spread the word! We are Michael's Soldiers of Love and we want to show we're united, we're global, we have numbers and strength and we won't give up. We're marching forward, continuing his mission with all our hearts. Always." :heart:
~ mjbunny
Deadline date for submitting photos is November 19th.

Please join this project of L.O.V.E.

You can retweet this via MJJCLegacyTeam:
Calling Michael Jacksons's Army Of Love Join us 2 make Army Of Love Gobal Video Project More @MajorLovePrayer via majorloveprayer.org

Thank You Major Love Prayer
*Check Here For Further Details*:

'Army of Love' Global Video Project

:wub::angel::heart::pray::heart: :wub::angel::heart::pray::heart:​

Thank you Tamara. I am going to do this. I just need to find a few minutes to stop...:doh: and have someone take my picture. I want to be a little more creative, but I might have to just make a heart with my hands due to time. Thank you for reminding us of this wonderful project. :angel::wub:

I LOVE the idea! :heart: I won´t be able to take my pic before quite late in the evening. I hope it reaches you in time to make it to the project. :)

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9ne_6KC3P6o?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9ne_6KC3P6o?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Think Different

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eapxHdWot0

Update On Plant A Tree In Michael's Honor MJJC LP Team:

Hello Everyone. :waving:

Dropping in to congratulate you all, who have helped make this possible -
As of today a total of $1,165 has been donated via Nature Conservancy to our MJJC Legacy Project Initiative.
Plant A Tree In Michael's Honour project.
What a great job everyone has done thus far! :clapping:
We have came a long way together with this wonderful gift to Mother Earth. There's plenty of time to plant your tree in honour of Michael Jackson. Our Mother Earth needs all the trees she can get and she will return the favor with nice clean oxygen to help fuel our lungs and beautiful shade during our season's sunny days. Let's help replace all the trees that have been taken away. Give alittle from your heart - It starts with us! :yes:

Please check out the first post in this thread to learn how you can plant your tree(s). You can also visit our mirroring thread in the MJ News forum to find out how you can help sow the seeds of L.O.V.E. in our Mother Earth's soil.
Want To help? Click the links below for further information on how you can help - Make That Change! :angel:

Planting Trees in Michael's Honor (mirror thread)

MJJC Legacy Project Team Twitter

Use the below 'search term' to search us on our official Facebook:
Mjjc LegacyTeam

Again on behalf of The MJJC Legacy Project Team We Thank each and everyone of you.

:wub:
Sincerely,
Tamara
souldreamer7
MJJC Legacy Project Team Staff

"I respect the secrets and magic of nature, that's why it makes me so angry when I see these things that are happening,you know..? That every second I hear, the size of a football field is torn down in the Amazon. I mean, that kind of stuff really bothers me. That's why I write these kind of songs, you know..? It gives some sense of awareness and awakening and hope to people. I love..love the planet. I love trees. I have this thing for trees, and the colors and changing of leaves. I love it. And I respect those kind of things. I really feel that nature is trying so hard to compensate for man's mismanagement of the planet. Because the planet is sick. Like a fever. If we don't fix it now, it's at the point of no return. This is our last chance to fix this problem that we have. Where it's like a runaway train, and the time has come. This is it. People are always saying "They'll take care of it. The government'll - Don't Worry. They'll..." "They" who? It starts with us. It's us. It's us or else it'll never be done."
- Michael Jackson

Link to Thread:
Plant A Tree In Honour of Michael

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T2b1u2O1Yl4&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T2b1u2O1Yl4&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Back