Keep Your Head Up( from the new album)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dangerous dave

Proud Member
Sounds like Michael, please listen

NO YT links Please. Please share by PM Thanks. Team MJJC.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow just listened to this glad you made a thread!

this one feels more like Michael. This one IS Michael. It has the feel of Keep the Faith and Earth song lol i love it.

This song is not Michael! The only real MJ parts are the adlibs from "Earth Song" listen to them again (at the end), it's EXACTLY the same lyrics and the same way to sing it... a shame...

Its not Michael .. AND theyve patched in EARTH SONG at the end. Unbelievable. Im not interested in anything to do with the 'Michael' album anymore. Thats clearly not MJ and I just cant understand what other people are hearing. This must be the 3rd Cascio track.

his vibrato is similar to BN in parts in this. I hope this gives people a new outlook on BN.

As for this song! LOVE IT!!! :D!!!!!!!

OMG! lol
sFun_duh2.gif
sSig_rofl.gif

sarcasmalert.gif
ok ALL the songs on this album are fake! DONT BUY THIS ALBUM.
sarcasmalert.gif

this is all getting ridiculous

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

This song is not Michael! The only real MJ parts are the adlibs from "Earth Song" listen to them again (at the end), it's EXACTLY the same lyrics and the same way to sing it... a shame...

Ffs stop this sh*t now! Its Michael jackson

As I said in the other thread, I just don't understand why there's such a desperation to cobble together these sorts of tracks taking bits and pieces from other songs to pad them out, when there's fully completed songs which Michael ACTUALLY worked on ready to be used, like Escape, Blue Gangster and (if they are actually going down this route as it seems..) We've Had Enough?

his vibrato is similar to BN in parts in this. I hope this gives people a new outlook on BN.

As for this song! LOVE IT!!! :D!!!!!!!

Thats true, YOU can hear its MJ and kind of similar to BN but you can feel MJ more.

I agree then should take out the earth song adlips.. but hey guys, surely its not the final version ! I love it so far. Thanks mj..

Please somebody tell me this is a friggin joke. I stopped listening half way through that. It's worse than breaking news. There is no way in hell that is Michael singing. I'm serious, i can't believe this. It's unreal.

As I said in the other thread, I just don't understand why there's such a desperation to cobble together these sorts of tracks taking bits and pieces from other songs to pad them out, when there's fully completed songs which Michael ACTUALLY worked on ready to be used, like Escape, Blue Gangster and (if they are actually going down this route as it seems..) We've Had Enough?

Probably because Sony brought fake songs off Cascio and don't to admit their mistake.

For goodness sakes .. cant Tarryl and the Jackson sue or something to stop this mess. Its gone so far beyond a joke now.

I really should just quit caring about what happens with MJs stuff now but Ive been a fan for over 25 years and this is a travesty.

This is most be the biggest J.O.K.E of the year. IT'S NOT MICHAEL WHAT CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND.. USE YOU EARS FOR GOD SAKE.. Omg I can't believe people think this is Michael. What in the world is wrong with you guys who believe it's Michael? You most be joking??!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back