Michael Jackson feat. 50 cent - MONSTER - its the real deal says 50 -READ!

lettermj

Proud Member
50s twitter:

michael reached out to me to do this song before he passed it going to be the biggest thing ever.hes the one we got our idea fromabout 9 hours ago via web

Last edited:
I don't mind 50 really, he said some real cool things about Michael and i don't believe he ever 'dissed' him. He said something along the lines of 'Hey...he's the king of pop..ain't anytime soon that anyone will top him' something like that.

I didn't like the snippet of this one bit though, it was very short...but alot of us thought it was as fake as can be, but we'll see...won't we?

50 cent is an amazing talent..ive been a fan of his now for years and to hear both of them on the same track is gonna be epicness

I'm not a big fan of 50's work, but anyone who respects Michael has my respect. Hopefully Monster turns out better than we're expecting

I am really looking forward to this track, I think 50 is great and one of my best mates is a huge 50 fan so no doubt we will have a lot to chat about.
If someone could send me the monster snippet, I would very much appreciate that.
Thanks in advance :)

I remember Michael was in talks with 50's DJ for awhile, and then we heard nothing. But in the end...he was planning on making a song with 50. Jeez people....if Michael had lived now, who knows what kind of awesome projects he would have given us, and he himself being around to see/hear/feel how the fans enjoy it.

Ah ,....sigh.

I heard the snippets a few days ago and it like MJ speaking fast like almost like a rap?! But, I am still unsure of the song, it's one of those 3 questionable tracks lol But, I like the way it sounded! I would like to hear the whole song to decide! But, 50 say MJ called him up so it seems he would have proof of that?!

I must say that I'm also (I'm now afraid of telling it lout) ... about Cascio tracks, but....as Im listening to Monster snippet it really sounds like real MJ this time. Besides after listening for 80% of songs/snippets from album Monster is the one I'm waiting for the most!! And 50 Cent in there....wow! This could be really club hit!

I do remember the stories about MJ calling up 50 Cent a couple years ago for a song. But we never heard the song or anything, so maybe this could be it. I heard the snippet a couple days ago; does sound different, like he is talking fast (kinna like in Jam?) I'd rather wait til' I hear the full song first though.

It's MJ in all cascio tracks! even in "Breaking News".

The album is 100% authentic

You really shouldn't say it like it's a fact though, there's lots of non believers, like me that absolutely don't believe for a second it's MJ on BN. I DO believe its him on Keep your head up though. Crazy situation...don't have words for it. Never did i ever imagine that we as his fans would be discussing and arguing if songs really contained his voice or not...

Thanks Sony.

Thanks Sony.

Don't Blame Sony? One 1 Person Said: It Will Not Be Mike Singing The Cascio Tracks. Then Some Start To Believe It, Then Breaking News Got Released And People Start Saying It's Not Him. Then You Brain Wash People To Think It To. So That Is Why The Media And All Of Us Are Saying Stuff Like This.

Gosh I Wish Michael Was Here :(

Don't Blame Sony? One 1 Person Said: It Will Not Be Mike Singing The Cascio Tracks. Then Some Start To Believe It, Then Breaking News Got Released And People Start Saying It's Not Him. Then You Brain Wash People To Think It To. So That Is Why The Media And All Of Us Are Saying Stuff Like This.

Gosh I Wish Michael Was Here :(

Not for me it didn't....

I actually shrugged the family members off like 'yeah ok...whatever' and it was also all TMZ articles, i never take those seriously. So i started listening to the song fresh ,without any else's opinion and what not, and just like my fellow friends who are huge MJ fans too, said exactly the same as me...something ain't right about this....at all.

Not for me it didn't....

I actually shrugged the family members off like 'yeah ok...whatever' and it was also all TMZ articles, i never take those seriously. So i started listening to the song fresh ,without any else's opinion and what not, and just like my fellow friends who are huge MJ fans too, said exactly the same as me...something ain't right about this....at all.

I second that! Same here!

is that the one 24 seconds snippet everyone is talking about with that tak@yahoo.com email running through it?

^Yea or rather 26sec :D

It's hard to hear what he is saying? He is going to fast! I swear I here him say:

"commin at ya brother to fast"..."running to escape it"...."everywhere you seem to turn there's a monster"..."when you look up in they air there's a monster"

That's what it sounds to me, from what I can hear? Anyone else?

It sounds cool and I hoping for the best when I hear the rest! :angel:

Back