7 more unreleased Michael Jackson-Songs leaked soon??? ("Carry on" remains)

mjchris

Proud Member
As we know now, there are at least one fan having (claiming to have) 8 unreleased Michael Jackson songs:

All I need LEAKED
Another day LEAKED
Blue Gangsta LEAKED
Do yo know where your children are LEAKED
Monster LEAKED
Much too soon LEAKED
Love never felt so good LEAKED
Carry on SNIPPET

and she is selling them for 300 dollars each. anyone know more about that?
tell my your thoughts! :D

Last edited:
Re: 7 more unreleased Michael Jackson-Songs leaked soon???

Do yo know where your children are - came from her?

I don't think fans will pay so much for songs we can get anyway on Michael.

But the other songs will come soon enough. If a person really have them they will leak.

why this discussion?

DYKWYCA is already leaked. the other songs are going to be released in less than one month. maybe someone has the songs already. WHO CARES?

lets not bring any attention to those so called fans or whatever.

just ignore it.

OMG OMG OMG......aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:clapping::wild::clapping::D:punk::punk:

i think 300 is cheap.
i'm sure they will leak maybe in some days. or in one or two weeks.
the first one is allready here.

tak_1984_tak@yahoo.com

a word to the wise, don't deal with her. i dont know if this was posted or not:

The person who is attempting to sell eight never-before-released Michael Jackson songs has allegedly obtained them illegally, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

“This woman has been caught in the past trying to sell illegal songs,” a source with insider knowledge told RadarOnline.com.

“I don’t know how she obtained the tracks, but she lives in Asia and most certainly doesn’t own them or have the right to sell them.”

After RadarOnline.com broke the story that the songs were for sale, the insider came forward explaining that while the tracks may in fact be real, they were allegedly stolen.

"I sell one unreleased MJ song for $300.00 and all eight MJ songs for $1,000.00," the anonymous seller said in their email correspondence with RadarOnline.com.

Sources said it’s only a matter of time before all of the seller’s sites are shut down.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...d-michael-jackson-songs-real-allegedly-stolen

Thank god I cant pay anything online or I would have gotten these in a heartbeat!

My advice to all would be NOT to pay her!

a word to the wise, don't deal with her. i dont know if this was posted or not:

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...d-michael-jackson-songs-real-allegedly-stolen

and by the way, that info posted at Radar came out just a few minutes after a member of this forums informed the results of the emails he had sent to this seller. So there are no "secret sources" there, but only the info they get from us MJ fans, because they are ALWAYS lurking here and there -_-

So careful: the more you say you want to pay for this, the more material YOU are giving to these vultures.

me too, i would not pay her for this. but, i'm sure there are fans out there, and they will do. if she really is selling them, someone is 1000% paying.

I know we are all fans and want any piece of any Michael song BUT this is just wrong.

I hope they find whoever is behind this and ........................:ph34r:

Does anyone have a link or can pm me a link to the snippets of 'Carry On' and 'All I need'.

Pleeeease!! I have still not heard these songs.

The sad thing is, I bet the complete album will leak in the next 2 weeks, will be on all torrent sites soon. I can recall Invincible that was leaked weeks before it was released.

There's no point paying for the songs, let alone that much. It'll all leak eventually. Paying hundreds of dollars to hear a possibly poor quality song a few weeks before everybody else = not worth it.

Of all the songs to be leaked I thought we would of heard Behind the Mask by now, its just going to be a major major track. If its better than Claptons we are in for a real treat, even Greg's version is superb:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tE5lhnv0QD4&feature=related

or even this questionable 'Michael Jackson leak?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jth8fehYFtw

whats the version from greg phillinganes (1985)
claptons version is from 1987
and the original (instrumental) from 1979

YT links are not allowed.

We have to PM.

Has anyone been able to make Do you know where your children are to a simulour sounding mp3? Or knows good software for a Mac to convert it. When I do it, it takes away so much quality.

A PM would be very much appreciated!

The email posted here doesn't work. She replied from another.
As far as "Another Day", "Do You Know Where Your Children Are" and "[Love] Never Felt So Good" have been already leaked and heard, I've asked her to sell me these ones cheaper, for only $500 and she did! Is it good or not - it's everyone's own business. But I know what I've paid for. Don' judge. But now I also own these songs. Must say - they are INCREDIBLE, especially "Much Too Soon", it reminds me of "Speechless" and "Little Susie".
:punk:
PS: don't even ask. I'm not able to share. Just the private use. Respect MJ. :wub:

The email posted here doesn't work. She replied from another.
As far as "Another Day", "Do You Know Where Your Children Are" and "[Love] Never Felt So Good" have been already leaked and heard, I've asked her to sell me these ones cheaper, for only $500 and she did! Is it good or not - it's everyone's own business. But I know what I've paid for. Don' judge. But now I also own these songs. Must say - they are INCREDIBLE, especially "Much Too Soon", it reminds me of "Speechless" and "Little Susie".
:punk:
PS: don't even ask. I'm not able to share. Just the private use. Respect MJ. :wub:

All I Need
Blue Gangsta
Carry On

Can you give us more info about those 3? If i am correct, they will not be included on album.

you buy these for 500$ ??!

thaha^^

sry :D

all of them definitely going to be leaked. just wait ;) im sure somebody will buy them im waiting for carry on... it sounds great. and guys all snippets and songs are open to downloading in my site which is my signature :D

As we know now, there are at least one fan having (claiming to have) 8 unreleased Michael Jackson songs:

All I Need
Another Day
Blue Gangsta
Do yo know where your children are

Monster
Much Too Soon
Never Felt So Good
Carry On

and she is selling them for 300 dollars each. anyone know more about that?
tell my your thoughts! :D

all the red colored songs we allready have them :)

Back