Oprah Show on Michael jackson's new album 'Michael' *Update Post 994*

billyworld99

Proud Member
Oprah’s taping another MJ show tomorrow, 11/18/2010. This time it’s about his new album and she wants Chicago area MJ fans in the audience…

https://www.oprah.com/ownshow/plug_form.html?plug_id=6563513

Attention Chicago Area - Michael Jackson Fans!

The Oprah Winfrey Show will be talking about Michael Jackson and the release of the upcoming album "Michael." Have you always been a huge fan of Michael Jackson?? Do you own all of his albums and are intensely interested in hearing more about this new release?? Have you followed his life story and always eager to know more about Micheal?behind the scenes? If you are a huge Michael Jackson fan and would like to be in the audience for this taping on Friday, 11/19, email us now! If there is still availability, you will be contacted through email by a member of the Audience Team.

Oprah Show on Michael jackson's new album 'Michael'

She's on a roll for sure! I better not see any condescending attitude towards fans, thats all I gotta say!

Attention Chicago Area - Michael Jackson Fans!

The Oprah Winfrey Show will be talking about Michael Jackson and the release of the upcoming album "Michael." Have you always been a huge fan of Michael Jackson?? Do you own all of his albums and are intensely interested in hearing more about this new release?? Have you followed his life story and always eager to know more about Micheal?behind the scenes? If you are a huge Michael Jackson fan and would like to be in the audience for this taping on Friday, 11/19, email us now! If there is still availability, you will be contacted through email by a member of the Audience Team.
Please Note: If you have already attended a taping this season or have reservations for an upcoming show, you are not eligible for these reservations.

Re: Oprah Show on Michael jackson's new album 'Michael'

It would be interesting to see if any family members would be on the show to promote it.

WHAT? :wtf:

Oh no... Oprah again!!! :doh: :sigh: Why Oprah :)puke:) does not leave Michael alone? :unsure: This woman has an obsession by man. :fear:

we have two thread for this mod please merge .

Oprah should distance herself from Michael!

He trusted her and she did him quite negative publicity in the most challenging years of his life with the sole purpose to keep her audience faithful to her.

Now that Mike is dead, she's all over him... again for her own audience!

Oprah you had your chance, BEAT IT!

Well, maybe this will give the promotion that this album needs....cuz Sony sure ain't doing their job, so far....:bugeyed

Better no promotion than Oprah's a$$ promotion!

I wonder what kind of shows she will be showing before an after this MJ special.

Because I still remember this.
10/18/2010 Exclusive: The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Killed His Molester
10/20/2010 First TV Interview - Tyler Perry Speaks Out About Being Molested
10/21/2010 Lisa Marie Presley Speaks Out About the Death of Michael Jackson
And this
11/05/2010 A Two-Day Oprah Show Event - 200 Men Who Were Molested Come Forward
11/08/2010 World Exclusive: Oprah Talks to Michael Jackson's Mother and Children

Last edited:

Wow, all this attention O is given all things MJ when he is not even here anymore! HYPOCRITE!

I guess the Oprah Show will be exiting with high ratings, then. I hope they credit Michael Jackson for that and not Oprah's amazing talent and personality.

Well, maybe this will give the promotion that this album needs....cuz Sony sure ain't doing their job, so far....:bugeyed

I agree, this is part of the promotion and we should be happy with it.

Oprah doing ANOTHER show this time on MICHAEL album

The Oprah Winfrey Show need you! Specifically, fans in the Chicago area to take part in another Michael Jackson special. Really Oprah? The good news is, she's not looking to exploit Michael's family. This time, Michael's music.

Here's what Oprah's website have just posted,

The Oprah Winfrey Show will be talking about Michael Jackson and the release of the upcoming album "Michael." Have you always been a huge fan of Michael Jackson?? Do you own all of his albums and are intensely interested in hearing more about this new release?? Have you followed his life story and always eager to know more about Micheal? behind the scenes? If you are a huge Michael Jackson fan and would like to be in the audience for this taping on Friday, 11/19, email us now! If there is still availability, you will be contacted through email by a member of the Audience Team.

Sounds good so far, we'll be streaming the special live from America like always so stay tuned for more information on that.

Click here if you wish to attend:

http://www.mjnewsalerts.com/news/index.php?&subaction=showfull&id=1290125764

Re: Oprah doing ANOTHER show this time on MICHAEL album

The estate needs to get involved and stop this. She's exploiting MJ's image to get ratings. Her intentions here can't be good.

I hate Oprah but if she is promoting "Michael" well I can't be too upset. I just hope she doesn't do a hacket job or anything foolish. she better give it great pr. I just don't trust her.

If they're doing the show tomorrow, people won't even have heard all the tracks on the album.

I hope she's not using the controversy about the album as a basis for the show. People's minds are already made up one way or the other. She seems to be going at Michael from all angles IMO. And it's getting tired to me.

this is surely positive, no?

Well, if this will help launch Michael's album..I am all for it. Even though I cannot stand Oprah.

The album has been unfairly under attack...and it needs some major promotion to help bring the focus back on the music.

They probably will show behind the scene footage...

I will support MJ in EVERY single way possible. And for once, I will watch Oprah without cringing.

Long live Michael!

just sent my request for tix but doubt ill be considered.. i have a lot to say and show

Let's not be naive with Oprah. We know what's the business this woman.

Ok, now, she will be nice to Michael.... :smilerolleyes: :girl_whistle:

And I'll pretend to believe it. :coffee:

Again?i don't believe she'll do an episode simply just to promote his album.

My guess is that they'll play the album for the audience in it's entirety before the taping, like they would do to a movie before it's release when they are doing a show on it. And usually, they give away the CD to the audience members as well...

Merged the threads.
So this will be shown tomorrow?

Lol @ exploiting Michael's name to boost her ratings. What will this be the 4th show in about a year? Surely she can find some more material to do a show about.

Lucky Chicago fans...I'm an 8 drive from there. Why did they post this up on such short notice? They should have done this like a week ago...nobody will even know that it's being taped tomorrow..

^ Like I've said, the estate does plan on promoting the album. This may be a way they plan on letting the masses know about the new album. Oprah always has 10-12 million people in the US alone watching every episode! That's great advertisement.

Back