"Five Buys" for MJ

maskoflife

Proud Member
It's been too long since Michael had a #1 hit. We know he loved "Hold My Hand" and wanted it to be the lead single. If you are willing and able to buy the song five times on iTunes, join this thread. It's the cost of a value meal. Let's make it happen!

I will but my question is does it count if i buy it 5 times from the same account or should I make diffrent accounts?

Also, should we buy it at 5 different times, or can we buy all at once?

Also, should we buy it at 5 different times, or can we buy all at once?

I used my same account and just bought it one at a time, five times in a row. It asks you if you are sure you want to buy it again and you just click yes.

How much does the song cost on iTunes. I'm going to be honest in saying that I've never bought a song from itunes before. I don't really know how.

Does multiple buying of the same song on iTunes count towards it's sales though??

We know it doesn't in shops, I don't know if it's different online though...

I would make him number one in 1 or 2 weeks...

if he is number one in few days he will be number 30 in 2weeks! ;)
i think...

dont know how the charts work on itunes...

I believe if you buy more than 3 songs from itunes in a single day NONE OF THEM COUNT to the chart because it is considered as bulk buying and all of your sales are discounted.

I could be wrong, but that's what I've been told in the past.

To release a song to itunes on a Thursday is ludicrous anyway because it means it only has a half a week to accumulate sales, rather than a full week like the other new releases.
It reduces the chances of the song reaching No.1 substantially IMO.
Not only that, but whoever agreed the Beatles songs to be made available the same week as MJs new tune needs to be shot. WHY would they do that????
Again, this reduces the chances of the song reaching No.1 substantially IMO.
Also, why release the official Music video weeks after the single is released?

It's just one balls up after another in MJ land. situation normal I guess.

Last edited:
It's been too long since Michael had a #1 hit. We know he loved "Hold My Hand" and wanted it to be the lead single. If you are willing and able to buy the song five times on iTunes, join this thread. It's the cost of a value meal. Let's make it happen!

Wanna buy but I can't.... I am from Romania... I didn;t find how to buy from here.

( maybe I am wrong, if I am then please somebody that knows how to do it, help me! ) :angel:

bought the single 6 times, one each day since it appeared on itunes italy...go mj!!!

I've bought it twice on one day, then one on another, and also bought from Amazon. I will continue buying one every day.

Back