The Secret; Law of Attraction.

*Little Suzie*

Proud Member
A gift from me to you with love.. :heart:

The Law of Attraction is one of the better known universal laws. The theory behind the Law of Attraction is that we create our own realities. We attract things we want and we also attract things we don't want. We attract the people in our lives, the stuff in our homes, and the money in our bank accounts through our thoughts and feelings.

When our beliefs are limited, we attract limited wealth and compromise our well-being. When we believe anything is possible, the sky's the limit. In fact, you can break through that glass roof on the sky with your miraculous positive thoughts. When we focus on the "lack of" we are creating a less-than reality. But, if focus on being abundant and happy we will enjoy a luxurious and glorious reality.

About The Secret

The Law of Attraction is not a new phenomenon, the theory behind its teachings has been around for ages. The release of the movie The Secret in 2006, based on Rhonda Byrne's book with the same name, created a media blitz that brought the teachings of the Law of Attraction to new heights. Many Law of Attraction teachers who were featured in the movie hit the talk show circuits promoting the movie and the law itself. Oprah, The Larry King Show, and Ellen were some of the talk shows that invited teachers who starred in the movie as their guests.

Attracting What You Want in Three Steps

Although the theory behind the Law of Attraction is very simple, putting it into practice on a conscious level takes work. Negative and limiting belief systems are buried deep inside us. Changing or ridding yourself of ideas and old habits that defeat you at every turn can be done. Are you up to the challenge?

The creative process as portrayed in the extended version of the movie The Secret involves three steps to attracting all your desires.

1) Ask - You must know what you want. I mean, really know what you want. The universe can't deliver without first knowing what it is that you want to have manifested into your life.
2) Believe - You need to truly believe that what you are asking for will become yours. Doubts need to be pushed away. The idea that failure is a possibility will mess up the delivery.
3) Receive - It is important that you become an active player in reaching your goals. When opportunity comes your way you must not hesitate. Grab the brass ring when it appears.

http://healing.about.com/od/lawofattraction/a/whatis_loa.htm
[youtube]_b1GKGWJbE8[/youtube]

Last edited:
1) Ask - You must know what you want. I mean, really know what you want. The universe can't deliver without first knowing what it is that you want to have manifested into your life.
2) Believe - You need to truly believe that what you are asking for will become yours. Doubts need to be pushed away. The idea that failure is a possibility will mess up the delivery.
3) Receive - It is important that you become an active player in reaching your goals. When opportunity comes your way you must not hesitate. Grab the brass ring when it appears.[/i]

:yes:

:clapping:

The Secret was something that even Michael used in his whole career..
Remember in the martin bashir interview where he said:
"All I said to myself before I wrote the song.. 'I wanna make a song that nothing happen before.. and I just let it go, and some days after I got this (he start beatboxing the billie jean rhytmn).."
Martin bashir: Where did it come from?
MJ: Out of the blue..

I can tell you a little funny story today at school..
We were playing bingo, I never won on bingo before .
Today I only said to myself inside: I will win, I will win, I will win..
Guess what? I won :D

A boy from my class was always chasing me, teasing me, and called me big nose... It was very bad..
So I changed my thinking..
Every morning before I go to school, I said to myself inside; "This gonna be a great day in my whole life!!" and thinked positive..
Guess what? The boy had suddenly leaved me alone now, before he never greeted me, but only gave me the middle finger..
Now he is greeting me, stopped, and treating me better..
Thanks to the universe!

Last edited:
Something to inspire you..

Look where they recieved e-mail from people who said it works, it's MANY!!
2:40

It really works, I have tried it. Sometimes it takes two minutes and sometimes takes two years to recieve what you want.

Go to their website for more information.
http://thesecret.tv/
Spread the love and show this to your children, and they will show it to their children..
And in this way, the world will be a better place if we spread this everywhere.. :heart:
Cuz the positive will kill the negative around the world.
The positive is 100% stronger than the negative..

Look:

61mggtXrCXL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Product Description

The Secret revealed the law of attraction. Now Rhonda Byrne reveals the greatest power in the universe -- The Power to have anything you want.

In this book you will come to understand that all it takes is just one thing to change your relationships, money, health, happiness, career, and your entire life.

Every discovery, invention, and human creation comes from The Power. Perfect health, incredible relationships, a career you love, a life filled with happiness, and the money you need to be, do, and have everything you want, all come from The Power.
The life of your dreams has always been closer to you than you realized, because The Power -- to have everything good in your life -- is inside you.

To create anything, to change anything, all it takes is just one thing…THE POWER.
http://www.amazon.com/Secret-Power-...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1291171562&sr=1-1

This book seems interesting.

If someone have tried The Secret for some days ago.
Please share your stories :)!

Today's quote

If you make time to list all the things you are grateful for, and you feel the feelings of gratitude, you will feel amazing every day. Your frequency will be high and you will move through your days in love with being alive, bringing joy wherever you go, positively affecting one person after another.

When you live a life like this, everything you want will come before you even ask. - (The Secret Daily Teachings)

I don't usually believe it this sort of stuff but I've been using the secret subconsciously for years, it really works.

I don't usually believe it this sort of stuff but I've been using the secret subconsciously for years, it really works.

Yeah, how do you do that?
I really wanna know how to use The Secret with subconscious mind..
Because The "Subconscious" Secret is how the Secret really works..

Todays qoute

When you look at yourself and feel dissatisfaction about any part of you, you will continue to attract feelings of dissatisfaction, because the law mirrors back to you exactly what you are holding inside.

Be in awe and wonder at the magnificence of you! (The Secret Daily Teachings)

Todays quote:

Write down all the great things about everyone you know. Make a huge list of all the wonderful things about you. Be a ray of sunshine to everyone you meet, and make their day better for having seen you. Say “Thank you” at every turn. Walk, talk, think, and breathe appreciation and gratitude.

When you do this, your outer life will change to reflect your inner state of being. (The Secret Daily Teachings)

Back