Which MJ music video had the hottest girl?

Which MJ music video had the hottest girl?

• Ola Ray - Thriller

Votes: 11 3.3%
  • Tatiana Thumbzten - The Way You Make Me Feel

Votes: 137 41.5%
  • Iman - Remember The Time

Votes: 21 6.4%
  • Naomi Campbell - In The Closet

Votes: 115 34.8%
  • Janet Jackson - Scream

Votes: 41 12.4%
  • Lisa Marie Presley - You Are Not Alone

Votes: 35 10.6%
  • Kishaya Dudley - You Rock My World

Votes: 36 10.9%

• Total voters

Hicci

Proud Member
Which of Michael Jackson's music videos do you think had the hottest female in them?
I can't choose between Tatiana Thumbzten or Kishaya Dudley :heat:

Last edited:
"TWYMMF" :)
I always fall for Tatiana: cutest and hottest.

I'm not sure what it is about MJ videos, girls I wouldn't normally find attractive become glorious.

Naomi in ITC is a great example, normally I don't like her that much, but in that short film she's incredibly sexy.

Same for Lisa-Marie in YANA, she makes the thing worth watching.

(By 'thing', I mean the video)

I'm not sure what it is about MJ videos, girls I wouldn't normally find attractive become glorious.

Naomi in ITC is a great example, normally I don't like her that much, but in that short film she's incredibly sexy.

Same for Lisa-Marie in YANA, she makes the thing worth watching.

(By 'thing', I mean the video)

Totally agree with you. There is something about Michael's video, or more about Michael's presence that turned all those girls attractive.

I don't find the girls, except for Naomi, attractive outside of Michael's videos. But, when these girls stand next to Michael in his videos. Boom... magic happens. They all look sexy.

I still find Lisa Marie looked her best in You Are Not Alone.

Good question, I voted Lisa Marie Presley as she looked so pretty in the video the way she wore her hair and everything.

We two are the only ones who voted for Lisa.
They were such a HOT ROYAL couple.

Btw, where are the smileys?

Tatiana!! Close second is Naomi. Lisa comes third. But all of them are beauties. I like 'Susie' from Blood on the Dance Floor as well, her legsssss! But I'm a girl, so maybe I look for other things than guys, probably...

May I choose the girl from the Dirty Diana video? :cheeky: We can't see her face (since I saw pics of her, I know she was beautiful anyway), but those legs...

When I started this poll I didn't realise this amount of people would vote :lol:

Can't really say which girl is the "hottest" being that I'm a straight female so don't really see them like that (I think they're all attractive girls though) but I would say that Michael and Tatiana had the most chemistry in TWYMMF and I liked her hard-to-get attitude too which I think makes her stand out :D

Definitely, Naomi Campbell. -_- She's beautiful and not have a common beauty: black with light eyes. Naomi has an exotic beauty. And, of course, I love the video "In the closet". :shifty: Michael is very hot in this video :naughty: and choose Naomi was the perfect choice. :yes: They are incredible together. :wild:

I like all the girls except Lisa. I'm always jealous of her relationship with MJ!! I'm a straight female and I can't say who's the "hottest"! I vote for.....Tatiana.

Back