Question about buying Michael's signatures

Konstantinos

Proud Member
First of all hi all!!! :cheeky:

I'll get straight to the point:

I'm searching of buying Michael's cd's (the solo ones) signed by him. There are 2 ways. E-Bay and through other sites. Until now I went on e-bay, I won a HIStory cover signed but e-bay has many fake signatures and the others are waaaay too expensive to buy. I mean there are autographs of Michael in the price of 1000+ dollars. And I'm not willing to buy the fake ones.

I searched online and I fount extremely expensive albums out there so I wanna know is there anybody here who wants to sell any of his/her signed album??? If yes I'm interested of buying "Invinsible" "BOTDF", "Dangerous", "Bad", "Thriller" and "Off The Wall".

Don't start saying "what is this dude talking about, I went through a lot getting this autograph and now. Nobody wants to sell it". Well I'm just asking! :) :angel:

i only have a sighned photograph and thats going nowhere:D:D:Dsorry anyway:yes:

haha!!! Yeah well I just wanted to know cause...

A week ago, I asked for photo proof of an invinsible album signature...and he sent me a 1988 photo of Michael...with blurred-faced people around him...claiming that Michael signed the invinsible album there!!!

I'm tired of fakes so that's why I made this threat!

Back