Radio station will air ''Michael'' album next week as a promotion, each day a track.

GhostSith

Proud Member
The dutch radio program Arbeidsvitaminen will get each day a track from Sony and will air the track during the show. This will happen from monday till friday.

Dutch time: Each day from 10.00 to 12.00 AM
Stream: http://www.allradio.nl/ choose 3fm

Yeah I know, I dont have any info if they will get to air the whole album.
I will post it as soon as I know wich tracks on what days.

Bummer. I wish I could hear. Oh well, great news for you. I hope the feedback is positive.

The dutch radio program Arbeidsvitaminen will get each day a track from Sony and will air the track during the show. This will happen from monday till friday.

I hope this idea will spread, and some radio station here in the
U.S. will do the same thing. :clap:

I'm launching my own MJ radio station online, and if I had my own early copy of Michael, I would rip it and upload it for everyone's listening pleasure. Right now, the only one I have uploaded is Hold My Hand. While I have Keep Your Head Up and Breaking News...I'm leary of posting those just in case I get busted by Sony. lol

Great idea provided people buy the album. lol

i've listen to it. but there was nothing. i thing it was maybe the false channel you told us?

The first picture ( twitter) was from dutch DJ Gerard Ekdom

He was working by ARBEIDSVITAMINEN
He had since a month a new radioprogramma ( EFFE EKDOM)

It's on 3FM from 12.00 - 14.00 o clock ( Dutch time)

It's on now (the programma)
Maybe he will play it on this show

link:for LIVEFEED
http://www.3fm.nl/socialradio/app

Love

O wow that would be great! Finally something like that done over here. :)
Where did you hear he is going to do that though?
I can't find it on the radio show page.
I'm listening either way though.

I wouldn't be surprised though, he has been a fan for years.
I saw him at an event surrounding "This is It" when it just came out.

Edit: I just found it on his twitter. It wil be a track each day between 12.00 and 14.00 like you said.
He said the the new album sounds great. He has listened to it in full.

The first picture ( twitter) was from dutch DJ Gerard Ekdom

He was working by ARBEIDSVITAMINEN
He had since a month a new radioprogramma ( EFFE EKDOM)

It's on 3FM from 12.00 - 14.00 o clock ( Dutch time)

It's on now (the programma)
Maybe he will play it on this show

link:for LIVEFEED
http://www.3fm.nl/socialradio/app

Love

that was the feed i watched/listened. but nothing.

I don't know why, but I thought it'll be aired between 10.00 - 12.00, so I am listening to it from the early morning, lol:)
I really hope to hear some unheard song. Like Hollywood Tonight or Behind the Mask... Or Best of Joy :angel:

BTW, I love the Dutch language... I mean, I do not understand much, just those similarities to German, so I can only imagine what they're talking about all the day long. Much love to all of you, coming from Holland here :heart:

Listening right now... *Excited* Perhaps only Hold My Hand gets played, but I'm hoping for Hollywood Tonight.

Wow, Kris Kross' Jump is on! Off topic, but this brings me right back to the early nineties and the Jam vid of course. Love it!

I'm not sure I will be able to listen till the end of the show.
He hasn't said anything about it so far.
I just hope I don't miss it.

who said that? where? who? i think its not right/false. or we listen to the false channel. ???

who said that? where? who? i think its not right/false. or we listen to the false channel. ???

The show is ''Arbeitsvitaminen'' on Radio 3FM.
The host of the show, Gerard Ekdom, told me he would air it.
The only thing he aired today was Billie Jean if Im not mistaking

I sended him a msg asking when it would come but I didnt receive a msg back yet.

Last edited:
^The dj Gerard Ekdom wrote it on his twitter, but the show is playing now (12.00-14.00). Still haven't heard it and as he is silent about it I wonder whether it will still happen.

Edit: I see others have replyed already.

I'm thinking if he is going to play one today it will be at the end of the show.
I do wonder why he hasn't talked about it yet.
He said he was going to play one track each day during this show.

I remember when I was school age.
I went home from school during lunch time and BBC Radio1 was playing tracks from Blood On The Dancefloor all afternoon. I didn't go back to school! :LOL:

I remember when I was school age.
I went home from school during lunch time and BBC Radio1 was playing tracks from Blood On The Dancefloor all afternoon. I didn't go back to school! :LOL:

The schoolteachers are still searching for you is the word. :p

The show is ''Arbeitsvitaminen'' on Radio 3FM.
The host of the show, Gerard Ekdom, told me he would air it.
The only thing he aired today was Billie Jean if Im not mistaking

I sended him a msg asking when it would come but I didnt receive a msg back yet.

billie jean? when? the only thing they played, was in the morning. something from the jacksons.

I just found out that you can listen the show back after it has aired on his site.
So if he does air songs of the album we will all be able to hear it.

Edit: He ias talking about the album right now!

He is playing Much to soon!
I'm so excited I haven't heard the full version yet!

He said he is only allowed to air the songs the record company have picked out for him.

Back