Get a glimpse at "Hollywood Tonight", "Best Of Joy", "Behind The Mask" and all the rest on "Michael"

Re: Get a glimpse at "Hollywood Tonight", "Best Of Joy", "Behind The Mask" and all the rest on "Mich

Hollywood Tonight sounds freaking good!

Re: Get a glimpse at "Hollywood Tonight", "Best Of Joy", "Behind The Mask" and all the rest on "Mich

Thank for for the link:punk:

Thank you! :D

This makes everything so much more exciting! The anticipation for the album is really building up for me now.

Oh wow, Behind the Mask!!

Thank you :punk:

Can someone please put these clips into a YouTube vid ?

Using my iPhone at min...

Thank you!! I am more excited to buy the album!!

OMG thank u!!!

behind the mask sounds interesting, I am sure the reworked the Music.
it's not 80's. hollywood tonight sounds awesome you can hear it's a brand new MJ song. I listened to HT like 12 times already
you know what I think of the cascios songs :(

Monster sounds way different from the leaked version btw!

EDIT: Not sure if I like the new monster version :/
The beat is just... not right..

Wow, Another Day sounds different. Gonna take a while to get used to it. Sounds awesome though! :D

OMG, Hollywood Tonight, Behind The Mask and Best of Joy sound awesome!

Ahhh the suspense...
Lol

Any YouTube vids ? Can only use YouTube on my phone

I really like Hollywood Tonight..

SO awesome!!!!

Though can someone confirm that the new "Another Day" sounds like that all through the track now? Does it not have the heavy guitar like the leaked one had some years back? It sounded much better then.

omfg behind the mask! holy shit

I like the Michael only version of "Monster" a lot more than the one being included on the album.

Hollywood Tonight sounds like a favourite of all the ones I haven't heard. Hold My Hand and Keep Your Head Up are the other favourites.

oh wow!!! Behind the mask and Another day sound freaking amazing!!! like the sound of best of joy as well. Hollywood Tonight ain't what i was expecting though

Monster sounds even better and hollywood sounds great but i think behind sounds really really good, bit dissapointed with way you love me.

Didn't some people say that Breaking News would sound different on the album? It still sounds the same to me.

i really hope nobody comes in and say's hollywood tonight is fake.

What do you guy's think of his voice? In my opinion, his voice changed (and i don't mean that in a bad way).

its great to hear samples in better quality tbh, another day wow tht sounds epic

SO awesome!!!!

Though can someone confirm that the new "Another Day" sounds like that all through the track now? Does it not have the heavy guitar like the leaked one had some years back? It sounded much better then.

Yes, they have reworked the song. To correct you: A snippet of "Another Day" first leaked on 2nd February 2010. Journalists that are writing the song leaked in 2008 are nuts!

Hollywood tonight is all MJ! can't wait to hear this in full

Just heard the previews and i gotta say this, can't wait for the album!!! :D :D

Best Of Joy reminds me of one of Janets songs a little bit... But anyways it sounds good :)

love,love behind the mask
prefer The leaked version of AD

Yeah Monster is definately different.

Behind The Mask sounds great. Cant wait to hear all of Hollywood Tonight.

There is no doubt that Hollywood Tonight is all MJ. Its a fast track from 2007, and he doesnt sound different. Just older like This is It.

gaaaaaah...this is so tempting..I'm not gonna listen to any of it :ninja: I did a little sneak peak of Hollywood Tonight though...and I can't get it out of my head! :wild:

Back