"Fall Again"

1offthewall1

Proud Member
Needs to be finished and released somehow. That song would be INCREDIBLE if it was completely finished and mastered. Maybe as a bonus track?

It is released in Demo for on TUC and KOP right?

It truely is a great song.

Yea it was released as a demo. That song has huge potential. Sony really needs some fans with an ear for Mj to pick out songs to be included on albums. The people making these decisions are not wise.

I would prefer WHE to be released again. - It is a perfect MJ song IMO. - NO one knows about the song.

It deserves a single release - or to be released on a "normal" MJ album.

If WHE was included on a Michael special edition I would be very happy even though I've already heard the song.

FALL AGAIN is amazing, haunting and beautiful. I listen to it often and wish that MJ would have completed his vocal track, which he didn't. I recently read a rumor on these boards that it MIGHT be included on one of the upcoming Sony projects -- a "Duets Album", where they take incomplete MJ tracks and bring on another star to sing WITH him, thus finishing the song.

Again, just a rumor at this point, so we'll see...

fall again cannot be released on an album, it can be nothing more than what it is on ultimate collection, he sounds wonderful on it but he's mumbling out lyrics and i know the song would be destroyed if they tried to "finish" it, it was finished by someone else already too,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-_aLylmh-o, u might be familiar with that version, now what they need to do is re-release Someone Put Your Hand Out, it is a real gem, unheard by many casual fans, i didnt discover it myself until i downloaded Seven lol

I love Fall Again, but I fear that if they do release it, it will receive the same treatment as KYHU, All I Need, and The Way You Love Me (please attempt to refrain from the controversy). I say this because it's a demo, Michael wasn't using his full vocal range, and most of the verses are mumbled, possibly due to a lack of lyrics at the time. They'd overproduce it so his voice sounds stronger, and who know's what they might do for the two mumbled verses.

There are a lot of songs that should have been put on the album instead of the controversial ones. On The Line, We've Had Enough, Fall Again, Slave To The Rhythm, DYKWYCA, Blue Gangster, Escape, A Place With No Name, She Got It...I could go on.

His demos need to be left alone. They'll just mess it up. Why want it fixed up and released? Those demos are the direction he wanted to go and have his ideas in it. It's all Michael. But if they tamper with it, it would become some melodic pop like The Way You Love Me. His music is fine as is.

We've heard enough of On The Line, Fall Again can't be included except if it's included as a bonus track. And they most likely wanted the greatest representation of Michael's recent work. Songs like DYKWYCA, Blue Gangster, and Escape don't quite make that cut.

There are a lot of songs that should have been put on the album instead of the controversial ones. On The Line, We've Had Enough, Fall Again, Slave To The Rhythm, DYKWYCA, Blue Gangster, Escape, A Place With No Name, She Got It...I could go on.

They're coming, Cat. Sony has MANY projects remaining after the MICHAEL album runs it's coarse. We'll get them...

They're coming, Cat. Sony has MANY projects remaining after the MICHAEL album runs it's coarse. We'll get them...
I understand this, but it would make sense to pack more punch into the first posthumous release since it's the first "album" he's had for almost a decade.

A significant amount of people think certain tracks on this album don't quite cut it...including The Way You Love Me, which is just a rehash.

@ Annie: I'm sure we've all heard Hold My Hand just much as On The Line, but that's still on the album. ;)

Which is also why the album contains mostly new material that no one has heard before. A posthumous album for an artist, especially the first, which contains songs already heard over the years, would be a commercial flop.

@ Annie: I'm sure we've all heard Hold My Hand just much as On The Line, but that's still on the album. ;)

We heard a leaked version, not the complete one, same goes for The Way You Love Me and Another Day. But even with that said, those are only three songs, as opposed to the remaining seven made up of entirely new material.

Most people who buy this album will not have heard any unreleased tracks.

You're probably right, but from a business standpoint, there's always the chance that they have. Why take that risk, when you can just include new songs that no one has heard before?

It is released in Demo for on TUC and KOP right?

It truely is a great song.

The Way You Love Me is also released on TUC and some of KOPs, so it's ok :)
But I doubt that the edited version would be better then the original...

Boo Man;3115552 said:
FALL AGAIN is amazing, haunting and beautiful. I listen to it often and wish that MJ would have completed his vocal track, which he didn't. I recently read a rumor on these boards that it MIGHT be included on one of the upcoming Sony projects -- a "Duets Album", where they take incomplete MJ tracks and bring on another star to sing WITH him, thus finishing the song.

- Actually, if I remember correctly from what I read in "For The Record", Fall Again could exist in a more complete form than what we may think. I think it said in the book that MJ was about to go in the studio and record the last part of Fall Again but Prince got sick, so he chose to saty home that day. And they did not have more time to finsih it. But I believe it also said that about 80 percent or so of the song was complete at the time. If this is true I think that almost all of MJ´s vocals for Fall Again are ready. My guess is that what´s missing are some adlibs and maybe some background vocals. But that´s just a guess, though. But I also think they should release this fabulous track!

You're probably right, but from a business standpoint, there's always the chance that they have. Why take that risk, when you can just include new songs that no one has heard before?
Likewise, why take the risk of including very dubious songs? MJ or not, they've already sparked an uproar. Feel free to include some new tracks nobody has ever heard before in place of them, I'd like that more than putting old unreleased songs that us fans have heard before, but I wouldn't mind if they did that either since anything is better than songs that people have people questioning their legitimacy.

why? they can just use james porte or jason malachi to fill the gaps, in order to make a bigger harmony, because their voices fit so well with michael's, as so many board members write :) they shouldn't have someone clearly distinguishable on a track with michael, otherwise there would be no guessing game like in "breaking news", as in "is he singing now or is it this back up vocals guy" :D

Likewise, why take the risk of including very dubious songs? MJ or not, they've already sparked an uproar. Feel free to include some new tracks nobody has ever heard before in place of them, I'd like that more than putting old unreleased songs that us fans have heard before, but I wouldn't mind if they did that either.

Because it's a better selling point.

Other than "We're going to release his first posthumous album with some songs that we've already released on The Ultimate Collection & King Of Pop Albums, by the way, we may even throw in some Thriller 25 extras!"

I love "Fall Again" the way it is as the demo we have. To me, in term of emotinal intense, MJ's demo is even better than the finished verson of G.L :)
Sony should not place a finger on it.

This is the wrong forum for this thread. This forum is only about Cirque Du Soliel and the new album. Since this does not involve either, I will move it to The Let's Talk About Mj Forum.

His demos need to be left alone. They'll just mess it up. Why want it fixed up and released? Those demos are the direction he wanted to go and have his ideas in it. It's all Michael. But if they tamper with it, it would become some melodic pop like The Way You Love Me. His music is fine as is.

My thoughts exactly!!! I've been listening to "Fall Again" just as it is and I am LOVING it!!! I much rather have MJ "mumble" a couple of lines of the lyrics than have someone else sing them "for him"!!!! The song is great the way it is...LEAVE IT ALONE...or I won't buy it!! :rant: That simple!! And the idea of "Fall Again" been made into a DUET?!!! :puke: *shudders* I'm already fearing the "duets" album. Ugh. Having heard what "Michael" is gonna sound like.....I can only imagine what a "duets" album would be like. Gosh MJ...please come back or do something so that these people won't screw up all your songs!!! PLEASE!! :angel: At least Lenny Kravitz didn't overproduce his song and you can still hear Michael's voice.

Needs to be finished and released somehow. That song would be INCREDIBLE if it was completely finished and mastered. Maybe as a bonus track?
If he went back to working on it and fattened it up or even finished recording it, then, yes. But, if that's not the case, then hell no. I don't wanna hear a fuller or finished version with others jumping at it after his passing. The demo would still mean a whole lot more to me.

I pray he did rework on the track so we can get a different version, if not a completed version.

There is another version of this, it is edited into a duet with R.Kelly. It sounds awesome but I am not sure if this was simply made by a fan. My boyfriend has it in his "rare stuff". If there is going to be a duets album this should be on it.

Back