Update: NOW STREAMING / Hold My Hand - the video (discussion)

czechstar

Proud Member
Hi

Just wanted to create a thread to talk about the Hold My Hand video and share any news about it's likely broadcast/download date and share opinions.

(Hope the next video is Hollywood Tonight or Behind The Mask!)

:D

Re: Hold My Hand - the video (discussion)

Does anyone know when the video will be broadcast? I can't wait to see it and it will have a big impact on sales, I'm sure...

I can't wait to see it:wild::wild::wild::wild:

SO, I guess it's not going to be shown today? :mello:

I thought it would come today???

I know a danish TV programe "Good Morning Denmark" they show the entire HMH video in their program thursday morning. - They showed the HMH video snippet today and the TV ad for Michael.

They will go thru each song friday and rate and review the album.

Michael get's a lot of attention in the danish press these days. They had a 4 page MJ edition today and reviewed Vision - and they gave it 6 out of 6 stars saying it was the best and a perfect christmas present.

mtv? vh1?

Hess;3117939 said:
I know a danish TV programe "Good Morning Denmark" they show the entire HMH video in their program thursday morning. - They showed the HMH video snippet today and the TV ad for Michael.

Michael get's a lot of attention in the danish press these days. They had a 4 page MJ edition today and reviewed Vision - and they gave it 6 out of 6 stars saying it was the best and a perfect christmas present.

That´s great.

I thought it would come today???

Wow Denmark is really doing their best! That's great!

But when will the video premiere then? I thought Oprah is an evening show :D

Sony could choose any program from the U.S. or the world to show HMH. TV programs would love to be the first to show the video. But I have a feeling that Sony will just put the video on facebook or michaeljakson.com.

I support 100% this album because I support Michael Jackson. But I must say that Sony sucks.

I'm still waiting for the Vision in my country.

We love Denmark! :)

^^^

True - we do. :)

On the radio today, I heard James St. James ("the real Jimmy Hollywood," a Hollywood gossip reporter) plugging HMH and its video. He said it might be video of the year, and said the video was up on his facebook page. I tried to find it on his page, and didn't see it. Surely, he meant that he just had the 30 second promo.
I thought Oprah was premiering the vid, but no. Maybe it wasn't ready yet? (Maybe they didn't want the contrast between Michael's voice on HMH and on the Cascio tracks....)

Heard it might show on ABC today as well, but what time? :(

Who said it would premiere today in the first place?

Marcellus said in Shakespeare's play "Hamlet" Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.
I'll say that Marcellus knows sh:censored:it. :D
There is nothing rotten in Denmark. :)

Marcellus said in Shakespeare's play "Hamlet" Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.
I'll say that Marcellus knows sh:censored:it. :D
There is nothing rotten in Denmark. :)

Of course not. To the Danish it would be something rotten in Finland or Sweden. But of course the fins or Swedes would say there is definitely something rotten in Denmark. :cheeky:

While to us Germans it's all the same overpriced, high tax stuff, lol. With lousy beer. Almost as bad as the 3.25% horse pee available in this state.

If we don't see the video by end of tomorrow, I guess it will premiere on 13th or 14th to coincide with Album release as promo, guess Sony not too bothered with getting HMH single up high in the charts, which makes sense as they have made it difficult to succeed by having different release dates around the world, and video wasn't even made lol

Who said it would premiere today in the first place?

On set of HMH the extras were told that HMH most likely would premier early December on ABC. When the guests of this Oprah episode were announced a lot of people concluded that this might be the day to premiere it.

I'm glad it didn't.

I'm hoping it gets it's beautiful debut spot free of anybody looking for dirt.

Of course not. To the Danish it would be something rotten in Finland or Sweden. But of course the fins or Swedes would say there is definitely something rotten in Denmark. :cheeky:
Peak positions for "Hold My Hand" so far:
Denmark: #3
Finland: #16
Sweden: #16
Something is rotten in Sweden and Finland hehe! :D

While to us Germans it's all the same overpriced, high tax stuff, lol. With lousy beer. Almost as bad as the 3.25% horse pee available in this state.
LOL
Germany has best (most beautiful) Blu Ray Steelbook edition of "This Is It". :D

Peak positions for "Hold My Hand" so far:
Denmark: #3
Finland: #16
Sweden: #16
Something is rotten in Sweden and Finland hehe! :D

LOL
Germany has best (most beautiful) Blu Ray Steelbook edition of "This Is It". :D

That's too bad. Maybe I should ask my relatives to send me a copy, because the US version that I bought is so boring, I am always astounded that other people have all these extras on their DVDs and Blu Rays.

Come on you sexy scandinavians! hahhaa

HOLD MY HAND! :)

Come on you sexy scandinavians! hahhaa

HOLD MY HAND! :)

:swoon::rofl:

MJGhosts27-1.jpg

someone mentioned "sexy Scandinavians" who need their hand held. :D

That makes me think of Oprah and Liz Taylor in 1993- to MJ "You don't look like you need your hand held."

Michael listened very attentively during that interview- "Hold My Hand" and "Slave to the rhythm" is all I need to say. ..:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back