Taryll Jackson tweets...

czechstar

Proud Member
Not sure if this has been posted. Please can everyone be respectful...

Taryll Taryll Jackson

I've always admired the talent of Teddy Riley, but after hearing him lie on Oprah I am terribly disappointed.

On Tuesday 7th December 2010, @Taryll said:
Frank hurt and betrayed my Uncle years ago, so when I learned about Eddie I wasn't completely shocked. The names are different but the story's the same. People taking advantage of my Uncle and now his legacy. I wish Oprah would have asked about the ridiculous amount these FAKE songs were sold to the estate for.

I remember when Teddy and I were at Encore listening to KYHU. We both knew it wasn't my Uncle. He stopped working on it because (and I quote) "it didn't sound enough like Michael. Michael doesn't swing like that." He also said he was only working on the Cascio records in hopes that he would eventually be given a "real Michael Jackson song." As he knows, I never agreed with that logic. I'll never forget when Teddy called me telling me, "I'm so excited, I finally got a 'Michael record.' It's called Hollywood Tonight and it's him."

I don't understand why people are having a go at Taryll. He has been really close to Michael ever since he was little (as well as his brothers), they have spent a lot of time in the studio together and he is spending a lot of time with Prince, Paris and Blanket taking them places and making sure they have a nice childhood while dealing with the loss of their dad. They KNOW how Michael's children must feel, because 3t lost their mother at a young age.

Taryll is speaking out and he is so far the ONLY ONE being honest. Taryll doesn't gain anything from the things he is saying, he is simply putting the truth out there.

I am dissapointed at some of Michael's fans for the things they say about Taryll, Taj and TJ. These boys deserve respect.

I heard "hollywood tonight" it is an awesome song, and there is no slightest doubt about the authencity of MJ's voice!

However BN, Monster and KYHU don't sound to be MJ. All the rest of the album is Michael, and you hear it immediately.

I heard "hollywood tonight" it is an awesome song, and there is no slightest doubt about the authencity of MJ's voice!

However BN, Monster and KYHU don't sound to be MJ. All the rest of the album is Michael, and you hear it immediately.

I feel the exact, same way.

I don't know what to believe anymore , i only now for sure that the track MONSTER is 100% NOT MJ's voice... Keep Your Head Up is nice track but not sure about that....

I don't understand why people are having a go at Taryll. He has been really close to Michael ever since he was little (as well as his brothers), they have spent a lot of time in the studio together and he is spending a lot of time with Prince, Paris and Blanket taking them places and making sure they have a nice childhood while dealing with the loss of their dad. They KNOW how Michael's children must feel, because 3t lost their mother at a young age.

Taryll is speaking out and he is so far the ONLY ONE being honest. Taryll doesn't gain anything from the things he is saying, he is simply putting the truth out there.

I am dissapointed at some of Michael's fans for the things they say about Taryll, Taj and TJ. These boys deserve respect.

I agree!

Not sure if this has been posted. Please can everyone be respectful...

Taryll Taryll Jackson

I've always admired the talent of Teddy Riley, but after hearing him lie on Oprah I am terribly disappointed.

Frank hurt and betrayed my Uncle years ago, so when I learned about Eddie I wasn't completely shocked. The names are different but the story's the same. People taking advantage of my Uncle and now his legacy. I wish Oprah would have asked about the ridiculous amount these FAKE songs were sold to the estate for.

I remember when Teddy and I were at Encore listening to KYHU. We both knew it wasn't my Uncle. He stopped working on it because (and I quote) "it didn't sound enough like Michael. Michael doesn't swing like that." He also said he was only working on the Cascio records in hopes that he would eventually be given a "real Michael Jackson song." As he knows, I never agreed with that logic. I'll never forget when Teddy called me telling me, "I'm so excited, I finally got a 'Michael record.' It's called Hollywood Tonight and it's him."

Thanks czechstar for providing this.

I used to make a backup of all quotes and tweets by everyone that commented on the Cascio tracks but at some point I got pissed and deleted them. If anyone has kept everything that's happened since day 1 (the BN release online) I would appreciate if he could make a rar file providing them all chronologically

The thing is that if he has anything to prove he SHOULDN'T mention it on Twitter but go to court!
We all know that he won't do it though!

It's another easy reason to bash Jackson family members. I agree with Dutchie 100%!

The thing is that if he has anything to prove he SHOULDN'T mention it on Twitter but go to court!
We all know that he won't do it though!

I think it is his moral duty to bring it to court. If he does not he'ld better stop talking this way on twitter.

well I don't have a problem with 3T. They've been much more faithful than Mike's parents and siblings that's for sure. I haven't heard 3T call their uncle a drug addict or crazy etc like some other family members so they're cool with me.

I wonder mostly why Michael even worked that kind of styles. Those are not really 'Michaelish'. At least 'KYHU' and many Neff-U tracks are not that much. Breaking News is kinda his style and also Monster. But probably he was trying to go to the roots more. I think he was starting that during Invincible already. Or then it's that the whole styles of this Michael was not completed even at the demo level and those some tracks are all about the arrangements that's not his.

Get a friggin job instead of 'Twating' all day long Taryll!

Next!

He should stop sabotaging this album or go to court. I believe Teddy Riley is sincere.

Well Teddy said 'Nobody can do the screams like that, but Michael'.

The screams and certain ad libs are quite obviously taken from other Michael songs.....its quite clear.

Taryll is obviously pretty angry, why would he be so angry and feel the need to comment on this so soon if he was lieing?

He should stop sabotaging this album or go to court. I believe Teddy Riley is sincere.
Maybe he can't go to court and is trying to convey the truth this way. Think about it.....I am CONVINCED there are songs on that album which do not have Michael's vocals. Could I go to court? No.

Agree with both of you.
I believe Taryll is speaking the truth.

Taryll can so easily sit on Twitter and run his mouth off, yet he fails to actually do something about it.

Where was this guy when Mike was on trial for his life? All of a sudden, a couple of "fake" tracks deserve so much attention. He obviously has some serious emotional problems. Talk is cheap, do something about it. The entire Jackson family obviously does not support this opinion, I've heard nothing about it in weeks. Just Taryll tweeting away. Ridiculous.

I think Sony next time "better" to Let him control Michael's music, or choose his songs instead of Casico's to shut him up Because he knew his uncle :smilerolleyes:, He certainly showed them his "Twitter Power"!!!!!!!!! I don't know how talent he is on music, but he is surely good at dividing fans on his Twitter. Taryll, Sue them or shut up! otherwise you are just the troublemaker. Action speaks louder than word.

Very easy to sit behind a computer and confuse people and cause confusion. However when it is time to prove your point you can't do it. People are trashing him because he is not even trying to prove his point. All he has bed saying is I know my uncle I know my uncle well a lot of other people knew your uncle as well. Until he makes an effort to prove what he is saying then people will trash him. To me he is no better then the uncle using the Internet to get people to kiss his ring

Where was this guy when Mike was on trial for his life?

Living at Neverland supporting Michael every single day.....and flying back and forth to Europe because 3t had just released a new single which they were promoting when the trial started.

Do your homework before you post.

Very easy to sit behind a computer and confuse people and cause confusion. However when it is time to prove your point you can't do it. People are trashing him because he is not even trying to prove his point. All he has bed saying is I know my uncle I know my uncle well a lot of other people knew your uncle as well. Until he makes an effort to prove what he is saying then people will trash him. To me he is no better then the uncle using the Internet to get people to kiss his ring

Taryll has provided quotes and an exact place in which the quote was from. Thats more than anybody else has done.

Back