Have your opinions changed? (Cascio Tracks)

Have your opinions changed?

• Yes-I now believe it's MJ 100%

Votes: 103 30.1%
  • Yes-I think its him but not 100% him

Votes: 90 26.3%
  • No-It's not him at all

Votes: 149 43.6%

• Total voters

Deniro UK

Proud Member
After hearing the full album versions of the songs, have your views on the songs changed?

I was always skeptical, not 100% sure either and my mind kept changing, but now I definitely think it is truly Michael and the Oprah interview confirmed that belief for me - the Cascio family are great and we have no reason not to trust them

I still don't know.. Maybe "Keep Your Head Up" , but "Monster" sounds still not MJ for me :(

Nope, as time has gone on I've found even more reasons to believe the songs are as "questionable", "doubtful", or "illegitimate" as the day I heard them.

Warning: this thread will attract a lot of moaners and people who can't comprehend or accept people having different opinions.

No, my opinion hasn't changed. :no: I saw the Oprah show too but I still don't believe the songs are 'real'. The songs just don't sound right.

Nope, I still feel they are real. The Cascio interview re-enforced that for me. They came across genuine, caring and most of all, loyal.

Why all these polls if the album will be out and fans buying it?
To contribute I will get all song less the Malachi ones.

I was undecided for a long time.

I've now made my mind up that they DON'T sound like authentic MJ vocals. KYHU is almost convincing, but Monster and BN are ridiculously ambiguous.

No, on the contrary.. these tracks still remain questionable. They still don't sound like MJ to me.

Not really, I still think BN and HYHU are mainly MJ, and that Monster is MJ + another singer...

You don't know them, Michael knew them for years, not once did they go to the media about anything regarding Michael. Something his own family can't even claim or admit to, Michael obviously felt comfortable enough to show up to these peoples house, whenever he liked, at anytime, and always felt he'd be welcome. But yet, you're comparing them to the family that contributed to Michael's untimely demise....Pretty low of you.

sorry but you are confusing things here.

the cascios are nice for having him at their place. nice for not telling bad things about michael jackson. until here they tell the truth.

but when you watch the video you can truely tell that eddie is telling lies about the songs. and when oprah asks teddy too, he lies too.

my posting only reflects the fact that people try to make a lot of money off michael jackson. comparing the cascios with the arvizos was only in terms of exploiting michael jackson's name and to keep the focus on the fact that people around him, even as nice as the cascios during his stay there, turn evil.

go to 3:50

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHOt3zhyZvc

wow how convincing.

and teddy at 5:50

wow!

then 6:50

eddies answer again is ... just wow! "michael absolutely wanted these songs to be released" ... can be, but the way how he speaks makes it obvious that he's making things up one after another.

My ears say it's not MJ, but my mind was convinced that MJ's voice changed and these tracks are real...
3 things that changed my mind a bit:
1) I saw Cascios speaking.. they seem to be really great supportive friends...
2) I listened to MJ's song SHOUT... it's strange... if it was released recently, I am sure doubters would say it's not MJ...
3) MJ's vocals in Hollywood Tonight are similar to Cascios' tracks...

I listened to MJ's song SHOUT... it's strange... if it was released recently, I am sure doubters would say it's not MJ...
It's certainly different, but I can hear MJ all the way through.

Chocomarker, just like you i don't believe for a second in these Cascio tracks. But personally i don't see how Eddie isn't convincing there, he's just answering the question in a normal way really.

But again, i don't in these at all. When Breaking news came out, i just didn't believe it for a second. When Keep your head up came out i thought..awesome, finally a real MJ song. But pretty soon i noticed strange things, the horrible vibrato, but the waaaay to sweet and soft voice, simply not sounding like Michael at all. Never believed for a second in Monster, and after hearing the real version...well let's just say i started laughing when i heard it for the first time, the real version. When those vocals came on i was like.....dude who the hell are you kidding?

Now especially by comparing the Malachi songs to the Cascio tracks...these feelings are growing more and more.

My ears say it's not MJ, but my mind was convinced that MJ's voice changed and these tracks are real...
3 things that changed my mind a bit:
1) I saw Cascios speaking.. they seem to be really great supportive friends...
2) I listened to MJ's song SHOUT... it's strange... if it was released recently, I am sure doubters would say it's not MJ...

HT sounds like Michael Jackson's voice with an effect.

Monster and BN sound like somebody impersonating Michael's voice.

since when does MJ make a vibrato/tremolo after each line that he sings?

lyrics from KYHU (outlines)

and find a place to stayyyy[strange, sheepish vibrato]
she wipes the tears awayyy[strange, sheepish vibrato]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IaAhTOHCzQ

and for basically every line???

compare this to malachi:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a4_9RqdmY4&feature=related

sorry for each line he has the same sheepish vibrato at the last word of each line.

and now compare this to the natural MJ vibrato:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAYcKYve_bc&feature=related

its basically a dead give away. michael didn't deserve this crap!

I'm really sick and tired of this Cascio tracks, but it's my fault
I would really like to believe that they are MJ cause it's the only way I can settle my nerves... but my ears don't let me to do so...
each time I say to myself: "alright, you'd better deal with it: that's MJ", but then I hear a voice that doesn't sound like Michael's at all
plus I downloaded my mom (she didn't know anything about those Cascio scandal) the album, and she said something like: "May be I'm getting old, but is this really Michael Jackson? It doesn't sound anything like him"
so...

I'm really sick and tired of this Cascio tracks
I would really like to believe that they are MJ cause it's the only way I can settle my nerves... but my ears don't let me do so...
each time I say to myself: "alright, you'd better deal with it: that's MJ", but then I hear a voice that doesn't sound like Michael's at all
plus I downloaded my mom (she didn't know anything about those Cascio scandal) the album, and she said something like: "May be I'm getting old, but is this really Michael Jackson? It doesn't sound anything like him"
so...

i can relate.

when i played breaking news to a friend he said "that's not michael jackson!!" in an instant.

when i played him "best of joy" or "much too soon" he said that has to be MJ. same for "hollywood tonight" - it is also a lot about the pronounciation of words.

the way MJ pronounces things makes him also unique. and there's were malachi or whoever fails: they may have a voice that sounds almost like MJ's, but then the pronounce things differently...

and by the way don't have a voice range like MJ - don't you notice how the singer in breaking news, KYHU and monster has problems hitting high notes? since when is that the case with our dear Michael??? when i check "best of joy" his falsetto actually sounds "listenable" - but i can't listen to the falsetto in KYHU.

it's so much fun listen to MJ jumping around from deep to high notes with such an ease. in breaking news, KYHU and monster everything seems so pressed and uneasy. simple reason, the impersonator is having a hard time imitating...

I had some doubts when BN was first released - now after hearing album versions.

I am sure it is MJ. No doubt.

Back