Teddy Riley Articles Regarding MICHAEL

FateX

Proud Member
More 'new' Michael Jackson songs on the way after posthumous album
Producer Teddy Riley says there's more to come from the archives

December 9, 2010

There is more previously unheard material to come from Michael Jackson after the release of his posthumous 'Michael' album, one of his producers has confirmed.

Teddy Riley, oversaw three songs on the album, which will be released on Monday (December 13). He said he was already signed up to work on the material.

"I look forward to doing the next one and I'm glad I'm on board," he told BBC Newsbeat.

The release of the 'Michael' album has been marred in controversy. will.i.am, one of Jackson’s former collaborators, slammed Sony Records for releasing the album, calling the release "disrespectful".

In addition, several members of Jackson's family have disputed the authenticity of his vocals on the record. Riley has dismissed the accusations, saying, "No-one could ever duplicate Michael."

Riley said he thinks the album would have Jackson's blessing. "It's what he would have expected us to do," he said. "If he was here he would have pushed us even more. It's an incredible record."

The album also features contributions from Dave Grohl, Akon, 50 Cent and Lenny Kravitz. It has already leaked on the internet.

http://www.nme.com/news/michael-jackson/54192?

Re: 3 brand new songs 13 dec Teddy says

You misread the article so the title is misleading.

Teddy said he produced 3 of the songs that appear on the album, the album is due to release on Dec 13, not 3 new songs.

Maybe for Special Extended edition of MICHAEL.. That would be cool. Teddy already said that he was working on Burn Tonight and that it will be released one day.. maybe this is it..

aslong as he leaves the casico recordings well away from the album i don't mind.

You misread the article so the title is misleading.

Teddy said he produced 3 of the songs that appear on the album, the album is due to release on Dec 13, not 3 new songs.

yeah i misread it. sorry there. but there is more songs though. something positive in the article :D

why write in these codes. difficult for foreigners :p

aslong as he leaves the casico recordings well away from the album i don't mind.

He said that Burn Tonight is awesome and it is Cascio track!

I bet Eddie Cascio wishes he invested in some more pro equipment so they wouldn't need so much post work done to Mike's voice lol

Mac;3125012 said:
I bet Eddie Cascio wishes he invested in some more pro equipment so they wouldn't need so much post work done to Mike's voice lol

He did. He bought all sorts of new stuff when he sold the demos to Sony. Didn't you see the transformation from the old studio to the nice one on Oprah. Now his career can finally take off from being a producer for one of Michael's albums…

Thank you:yes: I can remember reading in the newspaper that there are over 300 unreleased songs, or something like 300:yes: so I can imagine its true, we have more and more to come:wild::wild::wild::wild:

Adibobea9;3125035 said:
He did. He bought all sorts of new stuff when he sold the demos to Sony. Didn't you see the transformation from the old studio to the nice one on Oprah. Now his career can finally take off from being a producer for one of Michael's albums…

And how awesome that would be for him. 25 years of having found a safe heaven in their family? I don't think Michael would mind pushing some buttons for him to help him along, free of all jealousy.

Good for him. They refused to paint Michael as the druggie weirdo freak- I wish him BEST OF LUCK. Deserved after 25 years of loyalty.

Fate/Destiny/Karma/Luck (whatever a term might apply) has a more long term way of working things out and Michael does not seem to be the man that forgets a kindness, no matter how small or seemingly insignificant.

Last edited:
Re: Teddy Riley Article Regarding MICHAEL

I also read Teddy said Blue Gangster will be on next album, and more songs. I can't wait for the next brand new album :D

:punk::punk:

But he won't. Besides It will even more, rebember there are 12, and according to experts it's Mj at his best.:bugeyed

Good for him. They refused to paint Michael as the druggie weirdo freak- I wish him BEST OF LUCK. Deserved after 25 years of loyalty.

Yes I love the Cascios. They are more loyal and respectful to Michael than Michael's own flesh and blood.

Former drummer for 80's/90's garage band 'Nirvana'. Also, he's the lead singer for the 'Foo Fighters' amongst other things.

Oh him. Thanks. He is a fan or worked with Michael before?

And how awesome that would be for him. 25 years of having found a safe heaven in their family? I don't think Michael would mind pushing some buttons for him to help him along, free of all jealousy.

Fate/Destiny/Karma/Luck (whatever a term might apply) has a more long term way of working things out and Michael does not seem to be the man that forgets a kindness, no matter how small or seemingly insignificant.

I couldn't have said it better myself. If something good happens for the Cascio family, then that's great. If anyone deserves it, they do for their many years of loyalty to Michael. I'd much rather that than for someone to have used Michael and tried to drag his name through the mud and then benefit from something in regards to him.

what does Dave Grohl do on 'MICHAEL'?

Blue Gangsta together with Slave To The Rythm and DYKWYCA on the next album would be wonderful!

Blue Gangsta together with Slave To The Rythm and DYKWYCA on the next album would be wonderful!

Next album is probably "The Duet Album" so I think that we won't hear these tracks so soon..

Back