Make behind the mask a single -> join facebookpage and let sony take notice

Vlens

Proud Member
According to some who have connections with people from sony:

Two weeks ago it was a toss between monster and another day for next single. If these did good, they would release hollywood tonight. So 4 singles max.

Now it's between monster and hollywood tonight (i read that on different sites). So maybe another day as a 4 single.

But what about behind the mask? Many think it's the best song on the album. I think it HAS to be a single. It's essential in my opinion...
But how can we make sony hear us? :s

Can't we make a facebookpage or something? We need to get attention

p.s: i know there is a special thread for behind the mask, but i thought this needed attention!

Here facebookpage for behind the mask (not by me). Join!
Edit: http://www.facebook.com/pages/-Behi...sk-By-Michael-Jackson-/145474795505177?v=wall

Last edited:
Re: Can we make 'Behind the mask' a single?

Hold My Hand and Behind The Mask are the best songs on the album imo

I agree...i want to make this single happen...I really think it would do amazing....I think it'll attract both old school fans, and new fans....Just my opinion, of course...

Can't we do something with facebook? Make a group 'Behind the mask as next single'?

i have only heard hold my hand :yes:so i dont know:no:

i have only heard hold my hand :yes:so i dont know:no:

Wow, respect! :D I made it till yesterday! They played all songs on the radio (Belgium MNM) and now i have the album

This song should be definitely the next single.
It's so damn fantastic.

This song should be definitely the next single.
It's so damn fantastic.

Yea, but how can we make sony listen to us! Come on people, think with me :D

Sony and The Estate will keep releasing singles from MICHAEL as long they are performing well on charts. So if Hollywood Tonight, Another Day & Monster do well on charts they will probably release Behind the Mask too. All we can do is buy singles when they come out and keep requesting the songs on radio. The first and still actual single is Hold My Hand so at this point we have to promote it the best we can, and do the same with future singles.

I wish.

Yes....this song needs to be a single.

I agree BHTM is a great song and it really should be a single....

My problem with releasing Behind The MAsk as a sinlge is that it is too good of a song. the best songs on the album should never be released as singles in my opinion. I think that Behind The MAsk should be saved for the fans that actually buy the album, not the pathetic tweens who might like Thriller.

Yes behind the mask is awesome, but monster will make this album explode & the public will really notice this album and it will sell millions, sometimes its not best to release the best songs on an album as singles.........

We have all the songs in our collections now guaranteed regardless of what is released, now I want this album to be a huge commercial success!!!!!!

Yes behind the mask is awesome, but monster will make this album explode & the public will really notice this album and it will sell millions, sometimes its not best to release the best songs on an album as singles.........

We have all the songs in our collections now guaranteed regardless of what is released, now I want this album to be a huge commercial success!!!!!!

Rest assured, monster will be a single! I'm not saying that we have to release it as a second single!!! Maybe the last! Otherwise, people won't know behind the mask is on the album

I will definitely join that FB group when I get home from work; I can't access FB here at work :(

I will definitely join that FB group when I get home from work; I can't access FB here at work :(

Awsome!! It was made 6 hours ago i think so there aren't many people who support it yet, but we have to start somewhere ^^

My problem with releasing Behind The MAsk as a sinlge is that it is too good of a song. the best songs on the album should never be released as singles in my opinion. I think that Behind The MAsk should be saved for the fans that actually buy the album, not the pathetic tweens who might like Thriller.

Fair argument, but releasing the best songs will attract more interest and sales to the album.

Horny has an idea for a great campaign.

we have to march NAKED outside Sony HQ, wearing nothing but a MASK. we can bring banners and things. this will get their attention. it will also get the media's attention, and this event will be talked about so much. People will then be demanding this song.

This is a PERFECT plan! We can organize it through FB or something. So, who is joining me?

Lots of love, H4M

Horny has an idea for a great campaign.

we have to march NAKED outside Sony HQ, wearing nothing but a MASK. we can bring banners and things. this will get their attention. it will also get the media's attention, and this event will be talked about so much. People will then be demanding this song.

This is a PERFECT plan! We can organize it through FB or something. So, who is joining me?

Lots of love, H4M

I'm in ! But of course, I'm always there for you, my love :heart: :lol:

Back