Official Charts Thread For ''Michael''

Calotte12

Proud Member
I think we should regroup everything here, its kind of confusing with info in more than 6 threads right now !

Ill start with some fresh news from France after the release Today!

France

itunes

''Michael'' Album #1

Hold My Hand #23 and #43
Much Too Soon #82
Behind The Mask #83
Another Day #98
HollyWood Tonight #133
Monster #135
Keep Your Head Up #161
Billie Jean #189

Thanks to KevinScream from Ukmix

Hold My Hand - iTunes
Spain - #5
UK - #6
Germany - #9 and #41
Denmark - #11 and #68
New Zealand - #12
Belgium - #14 and #50
Italy - #15 and #78
Luxembourg - #18 and #88
Sweden - #19 and #62
Canada - #23
Norway - #23
Switzerland - #24 and #45
Austria - #25 and #53
France - #37 and #59
Finland - #38
US - #63
Netherlands - #63 and #128
Australia - #67 and #114
Ireland - #99 and #121

(I Can't Make It) Another Day (feat. Lenny Kravitz) - iTunes
Germany - #75
Switzerland - #94
Denmark - #195
Belgium - #157

Behind The Mask - iTunes
Denmark - #85
Switzerland - #99
Germany - #132
Belgium - #135

Monster (feat. 50 Cent) - iTunes
Germany - #79
Luxembourg - #87
Belgium - #91
Switzerland - #129

Hollywood Tonight - iTunes
Germany - #117
Switzerland - #167
Sweden - #171
Belgium - #222
Denmark - #240

Breaking News - iTunes
Switzerland - #108
Germany - #119
Belgium - #181

Keep Your Head Up - iTunes
Germany - #143
Switzerland - #255
Belgium - #291

Much Too Soon - iTunes
Denmark - #112
Germany - #145
Belgium - #220
Switzerland - #254

(I Like) The Way You Love Me - iTunes
Germany - #154
Switzerland - #252

Best Of Joy - iTunes
Germany - #205
Belgium - #221

I-Tunes Positions 'Michael'

Germany #1
Belgium #1
Australia #2
Denmark #1
Spain #6
France #1
Italy #1
Luxembourg #1
Netherlands #1
Austria #1
Sweden #2
Switzerland #1

Thanks for making this thread I was just about to do so myself.

It has been waffling back and forth. It was #1 in Australia just 20 minutes ago.

It's great to see the album doing so well digitally, especially when most MJ fans purchase the physical album.

Thanks for making this thread I was just about to do so myself.

It has been waffling back and forth. It was #1 in Australia just 20 minutes ago.

It's great to see the album doing so well digitally, especially when most MJ fans purchase the physical album.

Yeah exactly, thats what I thought, imagine the sales if its #1 on itunes too :)

Hold My Hand is # 29 in Dutch iTunes. Climbing again!
I don't get the double positions of Hold My Hand in the iTunes chart.

Thanks for making this thread :)

Hold My Hand is # 29 in Dutch iTunes. Climbing again!
I don't get the double positions of Hold My Hand in the iTunes chart.

Thanks for making this thread :)

Its because you can buy the single Hold My Hand and also the song Hold my Hand on the ''Michael'' album, thats why they charts seperatly.. but if you put them together hold my hand should be higher if you see what I mean :)

Its because you can buy the single Hold My Hand and also the song Hold my Hand on the ''Michael'' album, thats why they charts seperatly.. but if you put them together hold my hand should be higher if you see what I mean :)

Thanks for explaining :) It would be cool if these sales could be added to each other in the chart. I thought it was a mistake at first.

Releasing Day --- December 10th

MICHAEL - Album
2010-11-10t062215z_01_btre6a40nc700_rtroptp_3_music-michaeljackson.grid-5x2.jpg

iTunes

Sweden: #1
Denmark: #1
Italy: #1
Germany: #1
Belgium: #1
Australia: #1
Luxembourg: #1
Netherlands: #1
France: #1
Switzerland: #1
Austria: #1
Ireland: #5

Portugal: December 13th
UK : December 13th
Finland: December 13th
Greece: December 13th
Norway: December 13th
New Zealand: December 13th
Canada: December 14th
US: December 14th
Spain: December 14th
Japan : December 15th

Amazon

Germany Amazon : #1
France Amazon : #3

UK : December 13th
Canada: December 14th
US: December 14th
Japan : December 15th

hold my hand is 57 right now on US itunes 123 for albums everyone please go buy the single if you are in the US we can get it to number 1 if we try hard enough!

Unfortunately, Hold My Hand on Billboard Hot 100 fell from 50 to 66.

Leave it to the U.S. to be a killjoy. LOL

I think the album will sell well in the US despite the performance of Hold My Hand!

It will debut at No. 1 for sure. But I don't hope for anything more than 2 million here, which is about what Invincible and History did.

I think everyone loves MJ but most won't be willing to invest money in "new" MJ.

The album dropped to #2 on Dutch iTunes. Hold my Hand dropped to #37. It's also on #98.

In holland mj Dropped to 2 because of a famous tv show the Voice of Holland
the album of the show has put mj from the number one spot. But it has been sold at a very low price that's why.The voice of holland is extreme popular and viewed by 2 million + viewers.

I Hope MJ has a long high sale than he can beat the voice album.

Anybody know how the album and Hold My Hand are doing in Poland?

It will debut at No. 1 for sure. But I don't hope for anything more than 2 million here, which is about what Invincible and History did.

I think everyone loves MJ but most won't be willing to invest money in "new" MJ.

I don't know, there's a lot of new MJ fans now. Fans that didn't care about him before June 25th and the young ones. There's a lot of kids and teens that love him now. So I think it's gonna sell better than Invincible, probably.

Michael is #1 in Denmark on the iTunes chart !!!

The king has come back. I'd love to see MICHAEL take the crown around the world( especially including USA). Go Michael!

I hope that "Michael"will be number 1 on the charts in at least 10 countries(including UK and Usa) because he is the King.

In holland mj Dropped to 2 because of a famous tv show the Voice of Holland
the album of the show has put mj from the number one spot. But it has been sold at a very low price that's why.The voice of holland is extreme popular and viewed by 2 million + viewers.

I Hope MJ has a long high sale than he can beat the voice album.

They have an album? How, the show is not even finished yet? :unsure: I know they record their songs on I-Tunes (one of the candidates had a nr 1 hit already recently) but a whole album?? That's strange. Well they will be some fierce competition for Michael, judging by the number of viewers (close to 3 million) and the popularity of the show anything they put out will have huge sales... probably more than Michael :( But still, Michael will sell incredibly well, he has a very big fanbase in the Netherlands so no doubt he will be either nr 1 or 2 :) And besides, his album went gold here within a few hours so that's a good sign.

They have an album? How, the show is not even finished yet? :unsure: I know they record their songs on I-Tunes (one of the candidates had a nr 1 hit already recently) but a whole album?? That's strange. Well they will be some fierce competition for Michael, judging by the number of viewers (close to 3 million) and the popularity of the show anything they put out will have huge sales... probably more than Michael :( But still, Michael will sell incredibly well, he has a very big fanbase in the Netherlands so no doubt he will be either nr 1 or 2 :) And besides, his album went gold here within a few hours so that's a good sign.

Hi Linda it's a download album only the ep voice of holland.

Back