"Michael Fans" Incognito

kasume

Proud Member
I believe there may have been fake fans planted since the 2005 trial. Going so far to make you think they are genuine and very devoted fans.

But really, if you look deep and hard enough into the OVERALL view/attitude (and you do this by looking deep into every aspect of what they say, and think, do etc.) of some investigating fans, some which have even been fans since 2005, you can really see whether they are trying to help us get near the truth or not, and whether the majority of what they say diverges people away from justice instead.

Fans pretending they are on our side, but they are not. They could be pretending to be against Branca, or pretending to be against Murray. But really, there MAIN GOAL is keep the truth of Michael's murder from ever reaching the light of day.

I could say SO much more about this. In fact, I do have so much more to say and I can go very deep into it, but I'll keep all that to myself right now.

I know one other person has had this thought before. But I'd like to if others have.

one last thing, I was quite skeptical on whether to start this thread or not. As some of these
"Michael Fans" are REAL TRUE Michael Fans! I hope this doesn't turn any true fans against each other. I'm just warning those TRUE FANS to start taking a step back and look very deeply into all these investigating fans and pay VERY close attention to everything they say, and where they actually lead this investigation, and our path to the truth.

Just a heads up guys :) TO KEEP YOUR HEAD UP!

Last edited:
Fans pretending they are on our side, but they are not. They could be pretending to be against Branca, or pretending to be against Murray. But really, there MAIN GOAL is keep the truth of Michael's murder from ever reaching the light of day.
I seen people say this about hoax videos! I can see why! But, Who knows? And about Branca well, There is someone on FB that is a "fan" and they are very close to Joe and Joe friends who trashes the Estate all the time! So Again who knows! I think it can definitely be a mix of both, some are using these things for their own gain! And believe me when I say some have already been called out but, all have denied it!

nice to hear your opinion bluetopaz. i hope that others can share too if they ever had thoughts about this.

Last edited:
Oh, my God, Kasume...

I am a new member in this forum...

I usually trust everyone for what they say, regardless of what registration date they have... Obviously I respect older members, but I've seen in other forums that there are very old members who "seem" or behave as if they were not. I am only mentioning this as a possibility in any forum, I don't know this one enough yet.

Who can decide anyway, who is going to become "judge" to foresee their / (our??) intentions?? Unless they break rules or "misbehave", nothing will happen. Most of us don't give many details unless necessary for sthg, but it's for shyness mainly or keeping private... (In my case, I tried to register long ago, I couldn't and did not insist- I was overburdened at the time. This time had to insist several times by mail till one moderator made the registration for me...)

Sometimes we assume we are on the same boat, but your post brings me to reality. If as I've read in another thread, many of us have appeared now in this section, it's understandable that you question who we are, though it's sad for me:.

Remember some parts of the subforum were public some months ago and many of us read the "case" thread and others too. (In fact, I still remember some of their nicknames). We were already "readers".

Just my humble opinion and feelings.

The larger a web space, the more attention it attracts from sources of interest and the more possibilities are that these sources of interest place their own people to keep a watch and/or post in a way that they shape opinions. New media are a powerful tool to create new markets and attract future customers.
If you google Pay Per Post you will find a significant number of web advertisers who are willing to post in your blog/forum on a payment basis in order to guide or misguide discussions and lead your audience towards the conclusions that you want.
In Michael's case, there are a lot of people and entities that make loads of money off of his name, both in life and death. So there's a lot at stake to let opinions on the web float unobserved/unmonitored.

I have always felt that especially Sony (perhaps others) would have plants in the follower fans as it is a perfect way to hide & gather information.

Now that he has passed I am sure there are plants in the fan groups. Some may be the leaders of these various groups.

There would be people there that are trying to disrupt & cause fights between fans, most likely also.

The goal is to limit any investigation to just being Dr. Murray & noone else. Ideally they want Murray to accept a plea deal & not have a trial at all.

I have always felt that especially Sony (perhaps others) would have plants in the follower fans as it is a perfect way to hide & gather information.
doesnt really work like that the FF are tight not groups who have been following mj since the bad era. even newer FF have been doing it for at least 10 years.everyone knows who each other is. its not like a new fan suddenly comes on the scene and declares themself a FF and gets in with a FF group.its all very clicky for the most part.

Samantha DeGossen is a new ff, supposedly only followed him for 8 months. And some look young, so I don't think all have followed for 10 years. Not accusing any specific person.

Even if you followed for a really long time, it could be tempting to make a little extra cash. Following has to cost some $$, gas etc. There are always people who can fool you.

doesnt really work like that the FF are tight not groups who have been following mj since the bad era. even newer FF have been doing it for at least 10 years.everyone knows who each other is. its not like a new fan suddenly comes on the scene and declares themself a FF and gets in with a FF group.its all very clicky for the most part.

There could even be fans that are not part of a group perhaps. There was at least one fan that gave an interview to DD at the arraignment. Angel Howansky did too. And a couple of fans gave DD an interview at one of the hearings that MJ did not even attend.

Personally, I could not ever understand that. I could never talk to DD. In my dreams I see her going splat.

Every time I see those pictures I feel inside. The Paparazzi, they were so mean to him on that specific day, I can't help but think of him trying to leave, then turn back around with watery eyes. Michael didn't deserve that. :no:

Every time I see those pictures I feel inside. The Paparazzi, they were so mean to him on that specific day, I can't help but think of him trying to leave, then turn back around with watery eyes. Michael didn't deserve that. :no:

What did the paps say to him that day?

There seems to be deliberate harassment by the paps directed at MJ, more than just taking his pic, see this vid:

Note comments left:

• why were they asking him about Farrah? I don't get it. It was strange...the fact? that they both died on the same day. So sad.
    Anyway, does anyone know why he was asked about Farrah?

Candi411 11 months ago 9
    pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

Candi411 11 months ago 9
    pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
  • "Are you gonna watch? Farrah Fawcett tonight Michael?"
    ironic they both died on the same day...

From Bonnie Cox's blog:
http://michaelsguardian.blogspot.com/2011/02/michael-jackson-and-crazy-bunch.html

Geraldine Hughes and Eddie Jones

Some of these people look like Karen Faye's stalker-girls, don't they?
Talk about some scary lookin’ people!

I didn’t even expect to see this one. I had questions about Hughes sincerity when she too began trying to steer people toward the “Love and Forget”

I was going to post a link to the blog, but after viewing some of the comments I think I will not give it any credibility. It is interesting that Geraldine Hughes, if she did nothing wrong, would even bother the barrage of comments both on her Facebook page and in comments on this blog in question.

The reason I will not post the blog link is because I believe it is yet another Taaj Malik manipulation. All of them work together and the story of Daniel is probably yet another concocted story to distract fans from what is really going on. All of them are psychopaths.

If anyone has gotten drawn into the story of the handicapped “Daniel” being financially abused by Eddie Jones and left stranded in a hotel room in Vegas while Geraldine Hughes tries to talk him out of pressing charges against her “ex-boyfriend, Jones”, then don’t bother getting emotionally involved because it never happened. This is one of Taaj Malik’s many blogs. You can read the story there but the comments are even more entertaining.

Note Geraldine Hughes responses in defense of Jones. This is an intelligent, mature woman? Look at the plants praising Taaj for bringing this to their attention!

Where is Daniel? Why and how did he manage to get stranded at a hotel in Vegas, financially depleted but still able to eat and pay a month’s stay at an expensive hotel?

Anyone who has followed their antics from the beginning knows that Taaj Malik, Eddie Jones and Geraldine Hughes were all part of the same, funds-bilking group back in July through January when all the fights over the banner funds, then the “gifts for the Jackson children” funds began.

We also cannot forget the “blogtalk” radio show of Catherine Gross, in which Erin Jacobs and Taaj Malik were both guest call-ins, yet supposedly hate each other. All these people are on the same team. Their job is distract and deflect the attention of fans and to wear them down. Desensitizing so that the suggestions of people like Kunesh to “move on” and forget what happened to Michael look more inviting. Our focus should be on Michael’s words, music and the fact that his warnings, Biblically studied, are coming true.

Let them entertain themselves. Maybe they will get tired and move on themselves. One can only hope . . .

No, he didn't.

Here are the vids, good to watch if you want to be angry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guOcILXglA4&feature=channel
doctors office

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWeg8P3Cygg
doctors office

Another vid from that day:

Note the black woman seems to be covering her face before the paps are saying the nasty things???? Maybe she's professional?

Also, I found this at kop in this thread:
http://www.mjj2005.com/kopboard/index.php?showtopic=41519&st=100

Lisa Marie rules
May 22 2009, 11:26 AM
Post #119

Invincible

Group: Members
Member No.: 680

I wonder how that lady that's crying and saying "Leave him alone!" is there? She was on VH1's Best Week Ever show recently and they showed footage of her coming to katherine McPhee aid and helped her get away from the paparazzi. I guess maybe that's her thing. Helping celebs with the paps.

This post has been edited by Lisa Marie rules: May 22 2009, 11:28 AM

The blonde fan was also at the Beverly Hills hotel, I think on May 15. I will see if I can find the vid.

Last edited:
this vid seems to be from the day he passed & they were selling Tshirts already at :43 - must not take long to print:

Another vid from that day:

Note the black woman seems to be covering her face before the paps are saying the nasty things???? Maybe she's professional?

Also, I found this at kop in this thread:
http://www.mjj2005.com/kopboard/index.php?showtopic=41519&st=100

Lisa Marie rules
May 22 2009, 11:26 AM
Post #119

Invincible

Group: Members
Member No.: 680

I wonder how that lady that's crying and saying "Leave him alone!" is there? She was on VH1's Best Week Ever show recently and they showed footage of her coming to katherine McPhee aid and helped her get away from the paparazzi. I guess maybe that's her thing. Helping celebs with the paps.

This post has been edited by Lisa Marie rules: May 22 2009, 11:28 AM

The blonde fan was also at the Beverly Hills hotel, I think on May 15. I will see if I can find the vid.

Same fan here (bandana on head) at :46 as in the vid as at the doctors office:

http://www.blinkx.com/watch-video/f...d-by-king-of-pop-death/z5SYcQwoCuEcFRcvY6Snug

Same fan?
http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/V-Wl1VIxgql/Michael+Jackson+Dies+Los+Angeles/KxKaO7tIJfI

13 of 279

Michael+Jackson+Dies+Los+Angeles+KxKaO7tIJfIl.jpg

A woman cries on the phone as she tells a friend that Michael Jackson has passed away at UCLA Medical Plaza June 25, 2009 in Los Angeles, California. The iconic pop star, 50, was rushed to the hospital today after going into cardiac arrest, according to reports. (June 25, 2009 - Photo by Ann Johansson/Getty Images North America)

DXE3PhhYgHhGAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

a devoted fan with the LA coroner, Ed Winter:

Picture - Los Angeles County Coroner Assistant Chief Ed Winter Is Surrounded By...

Los Angeles County Coroner Assistant Chief Ed Winter. is surrounded by paprarzzi as he returns to his car after visiting a medical center, to obtain Michael Jackson's medical records from Dr. Arnold Klein.. Los Angeles, California - 14.07.09

michael_jackson_5323528.jpg

a devoted fan with the LA coroner, Ed Winter:

Picture - Los Angeles County Coroner Assistant Chief Ed Winter Is Surrounded By...

Los Angeles County Coroner Assistant Chief Ed Winter. is surrounded by paprarzzi as he returns to his car after visiting a medical center, to obtain Michael Jackson's medical records from Dr. Arnold Klein.. Los Angeles, California - 14.07.09

michael_jackson_5323528.jpg

she's in this vid too - she must want justice.

http://www.zimbio.com/watch/E9kcvuy...Dr+Arnold+Klein+Beverly/Entertainment+Tonight

Back